Why I'm a Whore for Big Cock

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have your husband DP you with one of these hung guys. With a big cock in your puss his average cock in your ass will send you over the edge.

I love to watch my buddies screw my wife. But we are swinger and love group sex. Watching and being watched is great but participating is much better. Sharemyhotwife you need to get active with that hot couple fucking in your bed. I see that you are 100% straight, but you should try some bi action with your wife.

There is nothing like sucking a big cock clean after it is soaked with your wife's pussy juices. My wife likes to watch me get fucked in the ass when she needs to take a short break. Watching me and my buddy gets her really hot and she is ready to go for another extended screw session.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's frustrating for me is that I am so damn picky. A BIG cock is not enough for me. I really really really need to be attracted to a guy to let him fuck me, but damn, if I am attracted to him AND he has a thick cock, I can be a total whore for him.

I totally agree, i could never fuck anyone i wasn't attracted to no matter what physical attribute this person had.

Welcome and enjoy the site. None of the guys in your pics look "big-cocked" to me.

Yes, none of them are really "big" to me either.

Nonetheless, if you're real then get verified.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I totally agree, i could never fuck anyone i wasn't attracted to no matter what physical attribute this person had.

Yes, none of them are really "big" to me either.

Nonetheless, if you're real then get verified.

I have to admit, seeing some of the beautiful cocks on this site, I am starting to question whether or not the guys I have been with have really been that big at all. I guess it's all relative :redface:

how do I get verified?

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To get photo verified you need to write your username and LPSG.ORG on a piece of paper with you in the photo. Hot pics BTW!

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say the odds are slim. Oh, also put a link to the photo of your verification pic in a new thread in the photo verification section.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
50% gay on top of everything else? Great!

Hope you post many pics of yourself.. without any men around too...

yumi!:cool:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just to get a bead on exactly what your standards are, just how big (or girthy, as the case may be) does a cock have to be to qualify you for whoring out? ;)

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK. First things first.

Here are the verification pics. HorrorHotel if you are a REAL man, I expect my apology.

I will answer all the awesome comments here in a few :smile:

Attachments

taurusbull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure the pics are put in your gallery and that they stay there. You did a good job on them in such a short time! Mine isn't half as good as yours!

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
You bet, there are bigger cocks than those you heve ride in the pass! Welcome to worderland!

Here!

How to become photo verified / gold member
How to become photo verified / gold member

1. Upload a photo or video to the gallery or to a public album that contains you along with a sign that clearly states both "LPSG.ORG" and "your username", without the quotes. Make sure to use large and legible font, a printed page will work best.

2. From the main LPSG home page, click on the forum "Photo or Video Verification Requests".

3. Create a new thread in the Photo or Video Requests Forum with "Verification Request", without the quotes, in the title. Make sure that the first post of the thread contains a link to the photo/video page containing your verification photo or video.

4. As soon as possible, an LPSG administrator will mark your profile as photo verified and you will be upgraded to gold member status.

For more information see here.

If you have removed your verification photos or videos from the gallery or album or if you have made the album containing your verification photos or videos private, you must create a new thread in the Photo or Video Requests Forum with "Removed Verification", without the quotes, in the title. Your Gold Membership will be removed. Failure to do this may result in banning from LPSG.

I have to admit, seeing some of the beautiful cocks on this site, I am starting to question whether or not the guys I have been with have really been that big at all. I guess it's all relative :redface:

how do I get verified?

HorrorHotel138

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I see a thread (and there have been TONS of them) where a "female" with hardly any posts, starts a thread like this, and uses lines like:

"Don't get me wrong. Sex with my hubby is wonderful"

"But, BUT, I have to admit there is NOTHING like the feeling of a long thick cock filling up my pussy".

"Hubby knew very early on in our marriage that from time to time I was just going to need a little bit "more" than what he necessarily was packin. Luckily he found that it turned him on incredibly to watch me take big cock."

"I have had a few of his friends (they were ALL bigger than him), and we have done some other things to help me find a few lovers".

"...AND he has a thick cock, I can be a total whore for him".

"I'm new here and still playing around with the site...".

"I suppose I should post a pic or two. How about a couple with one of hubby's buddies inside of me?"

"..I am such an attention whore that I LOVE reading them."

"I'm beginning to think this might be a cool place for me an hubby to hang out. Who knows, I might even find a thick young cock to stuff down my throat."

"I would LOVE to be tagged my two BIG cocked men."

"...If you're ok with my hubby being ummm "average".

:It's always some small cocked guy posing as a woman. It's simple to just be a dual poster, with two accounts, upload some pics from an amateur site, and be an "attention whore". Just sayin'. It happens so many time here. This looked faked from th opening line. If I'm wrong... sorry.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys for all the instructions on getting verified. I suppose I could have gone and figured that all out on my own huh? LOL. It's nice that you all helped out though.

Reverend, ok...let's see. Maybe It's easier to answer your question in pics. First pic will be of hubby's what I consider "average" cock. Second pic will be of a cock that REALLY made me happy. Anything bigger than that and I will be ALL OVER IT.

Oz, I'll let you know if we ever get to Australia :wink: and unless he's posting my apology as I type this, nope I haven't gotten it yet.

Gisela, I LOVE women just as much as I love men. Pics 3 and 4 are for you baby :wink:

Attachments