Why I'm a Whore for Big Cock

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm wrong... sorry.

I was all ready to accept your apology before I saw the word IF. You ARE wrong, and like I said before quite cynical. There seems to be a vehicle to "verify" on this site. Why don't you ask for verification politely like others did before you jump to conclusions, DUDE?

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beautiful verification!....and all are damm sexy pics!!.....I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for here......

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reverend, ok...let's see. Maybe It's easier to answer your question in pics. First pic will be of hubby's what I consider "average" cock. Second pic will be of a cock that REALLY made me happy. Anything bigger than that and I will be ALL OVER IT.

hmm...looks like you'll be all over quite a few of the members around here (and their members as well. easy joke, but i went for it all the same...:cool:)

thanks for sharing!

Ganieda

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thought I'd chime in. I'm "the husband" by the way.

She explained it pretty well. I do enjoy watching her with well hung guys. I guess they call it being cuckolded, although I'm not really sure I like the negative connotations that that word bring with it.

I'm not into any of the hardcore humiliation that some cuckolds are, but my wife does like to point out how much bigger most guys that she is with are compared to me, and I have to admit that's somewhat of a turn on for me. Maybe it's just that I see how much it turns HER the fuck on. Who knows?

Our lifestyle is not for everyone, but it works so well for us, that we would have it no other way. Feel free to pm me with any questions whatsoever. I love talking about my sexy slutty little wife and the way that we live.

I think the term is "wittols"

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gorgeous gorgeous stuff babe! you and hubby are my new heroes for sure, i can only hope i qualify to fill wife's needs and desires

a wife who absolutely will do anything for and with a properly large dick is a seriously hot commodity, can't wait to hear more stories!

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice pics WNG, but why am I cringing that no condoms seemed to be used with any of the men? I mean you did say that one was hooked up with in a bar right? Just saying....

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW. Looks like I have a lot of comments to answer. Thanks for all of them. Give it a few minutes after this post is up and I will add a few more pics to my gallery.

Thanks for all your PM's too. I try to get to every one of them :smile:

Cups, I sure hope I'm able to find what I'm looking for here. All these big beautiful cocks are making my mouth water.

Reverand, yea that joke was WAY too easy :wink:

Incocknito, I LOVE to be called a hot horny whore...LOL. I know some women might wanna kill me for that, but damn it gets me off :smile:

Ganieda, hubby says thanks for the term....I've been calling him Mr. Wittols since we saw it :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Cenya, nope we don't live in Australia (although I hear it's beautiful). We live in New England.

Stevie and Modest, again, I am starting to agree. I can't WAIT to get my lips around a real monster cock like I am seeing on this site.

OC, LMAO @ getting your 20% up. It can be our little secret, I don't want to get between you and your partner :wink:

Gisella, just reading your comments to me get me wet.

SK, thanks. We have SO many stories that hubby and I have written about my sexploits. I don't see anyplace on this site to post true stories though. Anybody got any ideas?

Thirsty, ahhhh a fellow Proud Slut huh? Isn't it simply wonderful to realize and admit to what we are?

Checkin, thank you. You betcha I want thick.

Dalynxx, thank you for the compliment hon. Just to clarify, I only fuck two men (other than my husband) without a condom. They are hubby's friends and we decided a long time ago that if we were going to have them go bareback, all three (hubby included) would be regularly tested. They even go together sometimes :eek:.

As for "strangers" like bar or club pick-ups...or random guys I may meet that I wind up with, they are always required to wear condoms. It would obviously be ridiculously stupid not to.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, most girls say they like it thick, but everyone is different. Different strokes for different folks.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once the mods verify you, you'll be able to view everyone's pics and see lotsa big cocks. I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time browsing the pics.

I'm always on here reading the threads and my wife joins me every so often.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome WNG,
You are a breath of fresh air. I like your style. I also like your pierced nipples and most everything (goddammit I'm starting to talk American - been here too long :wink:) else. Please invite me round to watch you romp with Gisella.