Why I'm committed to big cocks . . .

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being average in the cock department (around 6-inches fully erect), I've always sought partners who are bigger than me. I'm supposing this makes me a size queen. I've always enjoyed playing with, sucking and being fucked by cocks bigger than my own. In my early days, I was more 'flexible' in my tastes and several boyfriends were smaller than me, but it was the really big cocks that drove my desire. And I was fortunate to form relationships with a number of guys who had beautiful big members who loved to have their cocks sucked and to fuck me in return. And while they knew they were big, and that their size turned me on, they were modest and didn't brag about what was between their legs. I valued this. But during sex, my references to their size and how it pleased me, always got them even bigger and harder. Essentially, I love worshipping and verbalising my love of big cocks and it always brings the results I want. Guys with genuinely big dicks want to be worshipped and they want to be told how massive they are. Why? I'm not sure but possibly it just helps their monsters get hard . . . Anyway, big cocks are a joy and I can't enough of them . . .

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's the same for me. I love cocks that are bigger than mine, especially in girth. I will lavish praise on them and they love it. It even turns many on to be measured!

I have one married guy that I regularly email, especially after we have gotten together, and I'll tell him again how much I love the look and feel of his big dick, and how much I think about it.

I asked him if he tires of me telling him this. He replied he loves it and it gets turned on by reading it. It often gets his cock hard and oozing... and craving my mouth again.

Bigwiener

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a hung man who doesn’t limit sexual encounters to only the opposite sex — I find it hot to let another male handle my dong. Men hold it different, handle and manage its size different. Just as (I’m sure) women would handle another woman’s breast or vagina in a more knowledgeable manner.

And, yes, verbalizing my size attributes is sexy because it lets me know that my partner is turned on by my “big fat dick” — which stimulates my imagination, which can, in turn, brick me up bigger. It’s self-perpetuating activity. Yet, so much hot talk remains unsaid.

A lot of unspoken bonding goes on between men (because we are so visually oriented), there seems to be a general psychological zone that goes with recognizing the heft, weight, and girth of my dick. The gentle handling or focused and latched on sucking, leaves nothing more to say. I get harder because of the unspoken acknowledgment of the elephant in the room.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always go for the cocks 8 plus and big balls to the front.
I worry about guys who only go for "meat"
How do you know how big a guy is if you meet him in a bar, on the street in a store - or do you say right out "have you got a massive chopper" - or do you look first and then say yes?

D

deleted16577781

I worry about guys who only go for "meat"
How do you know how big a guy is if you meet him in a bar, on the street in a store - or do you say right out "have you got a massive chopper" - or do you look first and then say yes?
You are 100% right. Looks can be deceiving....but a mate of mine could pick a guy packing Huge meat by the guys attitude and he was alright right. Some gays have gay radar and big dick radar ‍

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are 100% right. Looks can be deceiving....but a mate of mine could pick a guy packing Huge meat by the guys attitude and he was alright right. Some gays have gay radar and big dick radar ‍
I like the element of surprise!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get you. But if one is a size freak and bad at guessing then surprise can bring many disappointing moments. I learned my lesson many years ago. Guy dropped his pants and I was disappointed but he was a grower and then I wasn't disappointed.
I learned all about big cocks early on and my anal muscles are now strong enough to accommodate most cocks either by relaxing or constricting - make the guys feel they are really filling my hole!

yld1

Expert Member
Media
As a hung man who doesn’t limit sexual encounters to only the opposite sex — I find it hot to let another male handle my dong. Men hold it different, handle and manage its size different. Just as (I’m sure) women would handle another woman’s breast or vagina in a more knowledgeable manner.

And, yes, verbalizing my size attributes is sexy because it lets me know that my partner is turned on by my “big fat dick” — which stimulates my imagination, which can, in turn, brick me up bigger. It’s self-perpetuating activity. Yet, so much hot talk remains unsaid.

A lot of unspoken bonding goes on between men (because we are so visually oriented), there seems to be a general psychological zone that goes with recognizing the heft, weight, and girth of my dick. The gentle handling or focused and latched on sucking, leaves nothing more to say. I get harder because of the unspoken acknowledgment of the elephant in the room.
Same here. Well said

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The married guys who come to me always compliment me on my approach and say they wish their wives knew how to handle their "dongs". It's not only on the fondling and cock stroking leading up to masturbation and orgasm they say they enjoy much more with me but also my oral skills - all areas they "little lady" at home is useless at. They appreciate the attention I give their members - and other parts of their bodies - in the time leading up to a full-throttled cum shot and after, knowing which buttons to push to give them fuller satisfaction and greater orgasms

Jamie1111112011

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember one guy I’d see regularly who simply loved to worship my cock. I never fucked him or did anything back to him, he didn’t want it. All he wanted was to kneel or sit in front of me and lick suck and play with my cock like it was some kind of idol to worship. It would go on for hours until I’d had enough, he never stopped it.

All the time he’d be wanking himself to the edge of climax. I wasn’t allowed to touch his click which was average in size, I guess around 5 inches. Mines 8 inches which amazed him. Sometimes during the session I’d cum and he’d eat it up and then start again worshiping until I was hard again. This could happen 3 or 4 times.

Whilst it’s pleasurable to have someone do this it does get a bit repetitive after a while. I’d suggest to him that I fuck him or that we kiss or I rim him or anything different to just me having my cock worshipped and he’d say no not yet I’m edging and I’m close…so we’d carry on. However he never actually did cum, he always kept himself just on the edge. I guess he could do it for hours. I stopped seeing him because in the end it was just boring for me. I prefer more interactive sex.

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love cocks bigger than mine because I feel like they radiate a feeling of power and strength that's more than me. It reinforces my submission when it's a big cock with a big pair of balls. I love nothing more than a big thick mushroom head, feeling how full it makes my mouth. Polishing one with my tongue feels like a privilege, that this guy has allowed me access to this beautiful specimen in his pants. The way it tastes, the smell, the manly size, it's all so intoxicating but it really gets taken to another level when he starts cumming and you get that full sensory experience of tasting his essence and feeling how powerful his penis is.

I love handling and admiring bigger cocks than mine. It makes me feel overwhelmed and in awe of the power a larger cock radiates. Do hung guys feel this power when they get naked in front of other smaller males? My dream is to find a larger cock than mine to worship and admire. A lot of large, advanced cocks have a protruding pipe on their underside, something that my smooth cock lacks. It makes me jealous and fascinated. Larger cocks represent potential. The potential to displace flesh, make an impact and ejaculate deeper than the competition’s members. I also like light race play and like it when hung men acknowledge that I’m darker and smaller than them.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friends always come to me when they want a discerning eye for whether not a guy is hung or not, and what kind of hung (I.e. how thick, how long).

Guess I’ve got a good intuition about it cause they always tell me I’m quite accurate with my assessments haha. Guess it takes a hung guy to know a hung guy? Idk lol :joy:

D

deleted17223131

As long as there is girth I am very happy. Anything bigger than me is just meant for oral or jerk off

Reactions: Gj816 and Bigwiener

Dogg69

Admired Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I adore worshipping a big cock. The thick feel of it in my hand, or between my legs. Best of all is a girthy member that's stretches my hole, I could come instantly when that tingly feeling starts as its buried up to the hilt in my arse. An 8-9 incher with a 5 or 6 inch girth is perfect.