Why I'm committed to big cocks . . .

samwood1000

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm pleased this thread has gained attention. Love of big dicks and the verbal worshipping of them is core to who I am. And, yes, the guys with big dicks just get harder the more they're told how huge they are. And this just how it should be!
It is an awesome thread. Very new to it all, even though I've known about this site for a while :p Can't wait until I experience my first big one but until then keep on sharing your love

sammer

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think its how/ why most of us ended up on this website. Just a love and or admiration of big cock our own and others. I think it's an underrated part of bonding which doesn't have to be sexual if neither part wants it to be but something that should be verbalized or express should the situation come up or one feel compelled to.

A lot of women and some men in my life always guessed or assumed i am hung or at least bigger than average and are always curious about it. I had two coworkers at my old job that we all called cock watchers for fun and jest they knew it we all knew it we were nearly just stating the obvious... but they always looked or stared in moments when the bulge was just so blatantly obvious but oblivious to me. There were a couple time i would free ball on purpose especially on hot summer days just to get more attention. Needless to say it worked and i loved it.

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being average in the cock department (around 6-inches fully erect), I've always sought partners who are bigger than me. I'm supposing this makes me a size queen. I've always enjoyed playing with, sucking and being fucked by cocks bigger than my own. In my early days, I was more 'flexible' in my tastes and several boyfriends were smaller than me, but it was the really big cocks that drove my desire. And I was fortunate to form relationships with a number of guys who had beautiful big members who loved to have their cocks sucked and to fuck me in return. And while they knew they were big, and that their size turned me on, they were modest and didn't brag about what was between their legs. I valued this. But during sex, my references to their size and how it pleased me, always got them even bigger and harder. Essentially, I love worshipping and verbalising my love of big cocks and it always brings the results I want. Guys with genuinely big dicks want to be worshipped and they want to be told how massive they are. Why? I'm not sure but possibly it just helps their monsters get hard . . . Anyway, big cocks are a joy and I can't enough of them . . .
Absolutely took the words out of my mouth mate! I couldn’t agree more with everything you said there. I’ve always loved big fat hairy cocks with pendulous balls. I’ve got quite a big one myself but I still like the guys who are much bigger. Drives me crazy. I just wanna get on my knees and lick suck and worship them. They are magnificent and need to be told every day.

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I worry about guys who only go for "meat"
How do you know how big a guy is if you meet him in a bar, on the street in a store - or do you say right out "have you got a massive chopper" - or do you look first and then say yes?
Look first. Is there another way?

Reactions: ItalianBD