Why Im glad Im not circumcised

Njal

1st Like
Media
Taken from www.circumcision.org:

"Only men circumcised as adults can experience the difference a foreskin makes. In the Journal of Sex Research, Money and Davison from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine reported on five such men. Changes included diminished penile sensitivity and less penile gratification. The investigators concluded,

Erotosexually and cosmetically, the operation is, for the most part, contraindicated, and it should be evaluated in terms of possible pathological sequelae.( 1)
Other men circumcised as adults regret the change.

I play guitar and my fingers get callused from playing. That’s similar to what happened to my penis after circumcision.( 2)
After the circumcision there was a major change. It was like night and day. I lost most sensation. I would give anything to get the feeling back. I would give my house. [This man’s physician persuaded him to be circumcised by warning he could otherwise get penile cancer. When the man complained of the result, the physician replied, “That’s normal” and would not help him.]( 3)

Slowly the area lost its sensitivity, and as it did, I realized I had lost something rather vital. Stimuli that had previously aroused ecstasy had relatively little effect. . . . Circumcision destroys a very joyful aspect of the human experience for males and females.( 4)

The greatest disadvantage of circumcision is the awful loss of sensitivity when the foreskin is removed. . . . On a scale of 10, the intact penis experiences pleasure that is at least 11 or 12; the circumcised penis is lucky to get to 3.( 5)

The sexual differences between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis is . . . like wearing a condom or wearing a glove. . . . Sight without color would be a good analogy. . . . Only being able to see in black and white, for example, rather than seeing in full color would be like experiencing an orgasm with a foreskin and without. There are feelings you’ll just never have without a foreskin.( 6)

After thirty years in the natural state I allowed myself to be persuaded by a physician to have the foreskin removed—not because of any problems at the time, but because, in the physician’s view, there might be problems in the future. That was five years ago and I am sorry I had it done. . . . The sensitivity in the glans has been reduced by at least 50 percent. There it is, unprotected, constantly rubbing against the fabric of whatever I am wearing. In a sense, it has become callused. . . . I seem to have a relatively unresponsive stick where I once had a sexual organ.( 7)

NOTES

Money, J. & Davison, J., “Adult Penile Circumcision: Erotosexual and Cosmetic Sequelae,” Journal of Sex Research 19 (1983): 291.
Letter to CRC office, 1993.
Telephone conversation with CRC office, 1993.
Milos, M. & Macris, D., “Circumcision: A Medical or a Human Rights Issue?” Journal of Nurse-Midwifery 37 (Supplement 1992): 93S.
NOCIRC Newsletter, Fall 1990, 3.
Edell, D., Circumcision report for television news, KGO, San Francisco, 1984
“The Unkindest Cut of All,” letter to the editor, Playgirl, July 1979, 108.:"

Do those of you who are cut ever miss the increased sensitivity or is it not really an issue?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 27 2005, 05:09 PM
Hey, I'm glad you're glad. I, for one, don't get all cut up over the issue (pun intended!)

Steve :D
[post=332135]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah! Cut your loses and move on :D :D

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am cut. And if it would be four times more enjoyable if I wasn't i think that would be too much. I wouldn't last two minutes and I think Id a be a terrible lover. It works fine enough for me and I'm happy with it, although the scar is rather unsightly.

Njal

1st Like
Media
Hmm, I hadn't really considered that, Gottabigone. Although I've had no complaints, maybe cut men do last longer. And if so, maybe the whole circumcision thing is actually a plot concocted by a conspiracy of Jewish women thousands of years ago :blink: Ah, never underestimate the cunning of the fairer sex...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Njal@Jul 27 2005, 05:41 PM
Hmm, I hadn't really considered that, Gottabigone. Although I've had no complaints, maybe cut men do last longer. And if so, maybe the whole circumcision thing is actually a plot concocted by a conspiracy of Jewish women thousands of years ago :blink: Ah, never underestimate the cunning of the fairer sex...
[post=332146]Quoted post[/post]​

I think your on to something there son :lol:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jul 27 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jul 27 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Njal@Jul 27 2005, 05:41 PM
maybe the whole circumcision thing is actually a plot concocted by a conspiracy of Jewish women thousands of years ago :blink:
:unsure: why would they want sex that wasn&#39;t as good?
[post=332171]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Supposing that the theory of cut cocks taking longer to reach orgasm would make it more pleasurable for the women. Never thought of this before....Njal may have a point.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Why do we have to keep rehashing this subject?
If you&#39;re uncut and happy, fine. If you&#39;re cut and happy, fine. There&#39;s going to be no winner in the argument.

I&#39;m cut, I&#39;m glad I am, I&#39;ve had no problems, I am quite senstitive, it looks good, I don&#39;t have a noticeable scar, I don&#39;t have any skin bridges, no malformations from where I was cut, I didnt&#39; have any infections or anything that made me have a deformed penis, so it&#39;s worked out just fine for me.

People have all sorts of reasons for being cut or uncut. Some are cultural, some are religious, some are ethnic, some are personal. Whatever the reasons, they are right for that person and the family, but it&#39;s not up for us on this list to judge them or their motives.

Let&#39;s move on now.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jul 27 2005, 02:53 PM
Why do we have to keep rehashing this subject?

Let&#39;s move on now.
[post=332212]Quoted post[/post]​

1) Because it is a subject of great interest and concern to many men and women.
2) Because many new members enter the board every day.
3) If the subject matter bores you, why not just skip over the thread?
4) Not everyone feels as you do AND want to "rehash" the subject.
5) Because some of us are PISSED OFF about it.
6) Because you aren&#39;t, we shouldn&#39;t continue to discuss it?

:happy:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you&#39;re uncut and happy, fine. If you&#39;re cut and happy, fine. There&#39;s going to be no winner in the argument.

I agree.
Whatever you are,
why gloat?

Have your parade without raining on someone elses.

I&#39;m glad I&#39;m left handed, brown eyed, cut, and lots of other things
but they arent worth a thread. :shrug:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by txquis@Jul 27 2005, 05:36 PM
I agree.
Whatever you are,
why gloat?

[post=332229]Quoted post[/post]​

Finally someone with some sense. I don&#39;t understand why people like Kinkguy are pissed off about being cut.

Among my friends, none of us are uncut. None of my female friends have ever been with an uncut guy. They&#39;ve seen pictures of uncut dicks in books or on the internet, but never in person. Among my bi and gay friends, only one has been with an uncut guy, and that is because he&#39;s dating a guy from Europe. I teased him about being with an uncut guy--he said that the first time they had sex it really grossed him out, and that he&#39;s still not used to it. (It was a little more than I had expected him to tell me LOL)

At least among my guy friends, we&#39;re all glad we&#39;re cut and the girls are all glad we are--and it seems as if my gay friends all are glad that their partners are, too.

Njal

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Jul 27 2005, 09:36 PM

I agree.
Whatever you are,
why gloat?

[post=332229]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope I didn&#39;t come cross as gloating. That was not my intention and if I did I apologize. When I moved to America, I was really surprised that circumcision is so common here. I did some research and I found that article so I thought I&#39;d post it here to get your comments. On the other hand, I agree with KinkGuy, if you&#39;re not interested in the topic, why bother with it? Let those who are interested in it discuss.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are circumcised and happy with it, great. Maybe you do last longer, are a better lover, whatever.

Of course there are (rare) occasions when circumcision is medically necessary. But from the perspective of Britain, the American fashion for child circumcision seems barbaric, a form of mutilation, incomprehensible.

It&#39;s high time American views on circumcision catch up with the century. Parents do not have a moral right to mutilate their sons in response to a national fetish. Circumcision should be confined to medical need, and be as rare in America as it is in Europe.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jul 27 2005, 07:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jul 27 2005, 07:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 27 2005, 01:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Njal
@Jul 27 2005, 05:41 PM
maybe the whole circumcision thing is actually a plot concocted by a conspiracy of Jewish women thousands of years ago :blink:

:unsure: why would they want sex that wasn&#39;t as good?
[post=332171]Quoted post[/post]​

Supposing that the theory of cut cocks taking longer to reach orgasm would make it more pleasurable for the women.[/b][/quote]
:eyes: if anyone is SERIOUSLY espousing that theory - and I hope they&#39;re not - they clearly don&#39;t have any sexual experience to speak of. it&#39;s hardly an issue of just sticking it in there and hammering away for as long as possible, is it. I&#39;m uncut and I rarely come in less than an hour. I mean, I could, if I was a selfish twat and only interested in the intensity of my own pleasure ... but making those ~60 minutes equally pleasurable for BOTH partners is a completely different thing to just blowing your load at the first opportunity like some kind of frenzied baboon or something.

that there are apparently people out there who do that only reaffirms my belief that when women are pissed off with men, they usually have much better reasons for it than when men are pissed off with women. :p