Why Im glad Im not circumcised

bzyrch: I agree w/ what Dr. Rock said. I've found that how long I last is almost 100% mental and has nothing to do w/ the presence of foreskin. Once you really get to know your body and are relaxed enough, there's a certain degree of choice involved.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can understand someone liking/not liking their own status,
but what i dont get is that person telling me the way I should/must look.

SaSh

1st Like
Media
I'm uncut, and was not born in America.

I'm rather happy with what i've got, and i do not see any point about arguing about what is better.

It is up to the individuals and their families really.

None of the two choices are wrong.

Reactions: Ozmah21

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Jul 28 2005, 06:18 AM
I can understand someone liking/not liking their own status,
but what i dont get is that person telling me the way I should/must look.
[post=332477]Quoted post[/post]​
Too true. I'm glad I avoided being clipped. The psychology of circumcision might make for an interesting debate, though. Why?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 28 2005, 05:39 PM
Too true. I'm glad I avoided being clipped. The psychology of circumcision might make for an interesting debate, though. Why?
[post=332703]Quoted post[/post]​

Because Dr's get to tack on $650 (on average nationally) to the charges for every boy they deliver and then mutilate. Isn't that reason enough?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Originally posted by Njal@Jul 27 2005, 12:41 PM
Hmm, I hadn't really considered that, Gottabigone. Although I've had no complaints, maybe cut men do last longer. And if so, maybe the whole circumcision thing is actually a plot concocted by a conspiracy of Jewish women thousands of years ago :blink: Ah, never underestimate the cunning of the fairer sex...
[post=332146]Quoted post[/post]​

I am uncut and have alot of foreskin just look in my gallery...I like it that way for myself love the feel of my long forskin over my head and a warm tounge inside and Docking is so much fun, and as far as lasting longer I did have trouble lasting when 14&15 but now that I am older I have studied Taoism and how to control The Million Dollar Point it can go on for hours sometimes...Jose'Latinoboy9

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 28 2005, 04:24 PM
Because Dr's get to tack on $650 (on average nationally) to the charges for every boy they deliver and then mutilate. Isn't that reason enough?
[post=332737]Quoted post[/post]​
I mean, beyond that. It "looks better"? There's something seriously wrong with parents who start altering their sons' penises to fit their personal aesthetic standards.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
:shrug: everybody I've ever talked to about it seemed to subscribe to the understandable belief that scar tissue on the genital organs - or indeed any of the body's soft tissues - does not "look better."

but then, if I pitched the same question at, say, the University of Wyoming College of Art & Cow-Tipping Studies, I'd probably get different responses.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jul 30 2005, 03:14 AM
I don't have a dark scar on my dick, it's actually hardly noticeable.
[post=333256]Quoted post[/post]​
most cut guys do, however. it'd be easier to carry on these discussions if your insecurities didn't continuously prompt you to take any comment suggesting circumcision is not a good thing as a personal attack on your dick. :eyes:

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

agreed...why does it seem so important to some men that we agree on this?
i have a friend who hates circumcision and argues
about it and the "mutilation", etc....and he is pierced and tattooed, so...whatever.
it seems important to him that i agree that my having a circumcised dick is ugly or wrong...i always wonder why i have to agree for him to feel secure in his decision?.eek.

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Here in Greece nobody is cut except for those belonging to the Muslim minority or Jewish minority. If you are cut, it is a flashing light sign that you are of a different religious background than the majority of Christian Greeks.
I realize from reading the posts that this subject has been beaten to death in the past. However I would like to put my two cents in.......
Circumcision was an issue for the Jews of the Old Testament, probably for reasons of hygiene.....I don't think there were any Johnny of the spot toliets in the desert and in those days keeping clean was an issue, let alone disrobing to make sure you clean yourself properly. Also, I imagine that when a guy is cut, masturbation is a bit more difficult as it probably needs lube to do it. Masturbation was considered a grave sin so perhaps....I am not an expert on the matter, being cut had two advantages: cleanliness and lack of ease to masturbate.
In the 19th century this way of thinking returned..........and in America they claimed in the 50's and 60's that it was done for hygiene....I dunno...........
Now, how do I know so much about this? I have oodles of cousins who live in the USA and this is a topic we touch on whenever they visit and we see each other nude changing clothes as we have to share bedrooms etc.....they are all cut.
So, for all it's worth this was my two cents on the matter.
I am happy the way I am, of course I do not know any different. I do know, that my cousins need lube to masturbate and I would hate to not be able to do it whenever and wherever I wish!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if slicing up your arms is self-mutilation, slicing up a little kid's penis (a much more delicate tissue) is definitely mutilation.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Txquis, I can really understand what you're saying. FWIW, I don't think anyone needs or wants any specific person to say that their dick is mutilated or ugly. I think what's going on here is more a challenge of social convention. I think any person who WANTS circumsicion should be allowed to get it, but I do see a problem with making that decision for an infant. Your friend is tattoed and pierced, but I presume he did that voluntarily- see the difference?

As a woman, I have no opinion either way, a dick is a dick to me, foreskin or no. Because I have seen so few dicks with foreskins, I find them novel and they do give me something else to play with, but a person has more merit that a foreskin or lack thereof.
I do wish we'd do away with the practise of automatically circumsising infants for other than religious purposes, this only serves to pay the doctor, not the infant.

Spork

1st Like
Media
Imagine a ritual where a woman's clit hood and part of her labia were cut off at birth.

I don't think there would be a lot of argument that this would be barbarism perpetrated on infants who can't possibly consent. Yet people somehow believe that circumcision is different.

Just because something happens frequently doesn't make it any less terrible.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Basically it's the Lifetime double standard: Men can never be victims. At best there MIGHT be a good guy, whom the girl of course ignores and goes for the bad guy.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/quote]

I am uncut and have alot of foreskin just look in my gallery...I like it that way for myself love the feel of my long forskin over my head and a warm tounge inside and Docking is so much fun, ....Jose'Latinoboy9

[/quote]

hee hee...many of us would like to say we like the look on you too...and first hand experience would not be such a bad thing...cause it's pretty hot.

Anyway, I like the look of both actually...just two nice things to explore. I am circum. and I asked my mom why they decided on this years ago. She said at the time I was born, a fair % of men over the age of 65 had to get the procedure done due to medical need. Often having to do with conditions of convelesant/aging care that goes unchecked in senior years due to lack of health care training and a few others reason I can't remember. She was top notch in her medical community so for the time she made the choice for me. For whatever reason two of my uncles also needed this procedure done and their life was kind of hell in the process...so this might have influenced the situation. I seriously never saw an uncut version until I moved out of my home town and on to college. Now in a city, the gym norm seems like 50-50 so times change and influences from other locations etc. Whatever...like each one of us..whatever we have..it usually is all we have known so it is the "norm" to each of us. If I had a son now...not sure what I would do.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a paediatrician who was assaulted by a boy's father because he wouldn't perform a circumcision for religious reasons. Bear in mind there was no medical need for this kid to be circumcised and that the boy himself could not give consent. Also this is the NHS, and we aren't in the habit of giving people primarily cosmetic operations for free. So by all means debate, but don't take things that are said here personally, It's not worth getting as riled up as that bloke.

The amount of circumcision in the USA seems pretty strange from where I'm sitting. Thankfully it looks like the medical profession has moved on from charging for unnecessary operations and justifying it with some vague murmurings about hygiene.

There are a couple of medical advantages to circumcision - you don't get the same smegma production as you do under a foreskin, but as long as you actually wash your penis every day this isn't really an issue. Human papilloma virus prefers the foreskin, so there is a higher rate of penile cancer in uncircumcised men, but this is such a rare event that it doesn't justify whipping it off. I don't have my appendix out for no reason either. ;)

There's a statistical link between circumcision and lower rates of STDs, but seeing as most of the circumcised men in the world are in the Middle East, I'm willing to bet this is down to cultural reasons rather than physiologocal. Interestingly the USA has a pretty high rate of STDs as well.