Why is a big penis glans (head) more preferable?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love threads in the Women's Issues sub-forum where most of the answers are given by guys.

I vote that threads like these (90% guys in the first 2 pages) be closed or transferred out of the sub-forum.

Then, make me a moderator so I can ban some of these boneheads.

Well, scientifically the outer third of a woman's vagina ana labia (the lips) are the most sensitive. There are far fewer nerve endings inside. The best part of penetration for me just before it goes in, when a guy rubs the head over my labia and entrance, and those first moments of insertion...and a bigger head definitely adds to that, but maybe that's just me?

Well, scientifically the outer third of a woman's vagina ana labia (the lips) are the most sensitive. There are far fewer nerve endings inside. The best part of penetration for me just before it goes in, when a guy rubs the head over my labia and entrance, and those first moments of insertion...and a bigger head definitely adds to that, but maybe that's just me?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt it's just you, but I also disagree. First of all, I greatly prefer orgasms derived from pressure to either of the fornices. I mean... to have one is to know. Visually, I prefer a head only slightly bigger than the shaft, and shaped more like a helmet than a mushroom. I prefer foreskin, and a very, very wet, shiny glans. I used to think I preferred a long foreskin, but my dude has a very short foreskin, and I think of this as a peek-a-boo tip. It's my new favorite thing. I'm getting sidetracked. Sorry. Um... yeah. I don't have anything against a really big head, but they are harder to work with. On the other hand, a head that is very obviously smaller than the shaft does not appeal to me visually. Still, I've never tried a pecker I didn't like.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing that my penis head is about 1/2 inch less in girth (5.5") than my shaft (6") which for me has made it easier to enter the vagina. Since the shaft is 6" the whole length, tapering to 6.5" right at the base, the 1st third, 2nd third, and final third all seem to do their part in vaginal stimulation! :D

If my penis head was larger than my shaft, I have a feeling that it would not have been as easy for women to perform oral sex on me, and would definitely would impede them going as deep as they have! :p:p:p

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole thread is based on a fallacy, that all enjoy a fat top on their penises.

The ones I deal with most frequently have a nice taper and go in readily, and that is what I like. You backslapping mushroom headers may go on encouraging one another but I like what I like, and there is more to a lover than shape of equipment anyhow.
As the topic says, why is a big glans more preferable?
A penis with a big head is visually better and makes the dick more beautful.

But does it make a big differnce when he's inside you?
If you would rate the importance of a big head (visually and when having sex), what would you rate it?
Good question I would like to know this too, because the last 2 women that saw mine said I have a big head, which I assume it is a good thing.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know this is from 2009, but I love the loaded thread title:
"Why is a big penis glans (head) more preferable?".
:rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of huge mushroom heads, they make sex awkward.
A nicely streamlined penis is the most comfortable, especially when it comes to oral and anal ;)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having a very thick cock with an even bigger mushroom head can be a huge reason for very limited/no anal sex and very poor oral services (take it from someone that knows this first hand).

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's amazing how many men jumped in on this thread to talk about their own dicks and needs, and then even stupidly try to take it off-topic to be about P.A. piercings!... Why is it even still in the Women's Issues forum?

A/B

Reactions: 693987

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how many men jumped in on this thread to talk about their own dicks and needs, and then even stupidly try to take it off-topic to be about P.A. piercings!... Why is it even still in the Women's Issues forum?

A/B

I only come in here to clock in. I try to to stand around too long or people will think I want to contribute here. I don't.

Reactions: hunghorse30

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

A/B
I know, right?

The going theory is that these men think that their dicks are a woman's issue. Very egocentric. Can't even imagine an issue that doesn't revolve around their precious peepee. :mad::(

elizabubblebee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the topic says, why is a big glans more preferable?
A penis with a big head is visually better and makes the dick more beautful.

But does it make a big differnce when he's inside you?
If you would rate the importance of a big head (visually and when having sex), what would you rate it?
I do prefer the bigger bulbous head, it is alot more pleasurable for me anyway