Why is a big penis glans (head) more preferable?

SportyGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Visually, I prefer mushroom heads because it just looks appealing. Physically, I prefer smaller heads because it's less stress on my labias & vagina entry.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats in fact wrong.
There are several studies about the prefered appereance of the penis and the result always is that its should be the same size as the rest of the penis. no abnornmalies

Reactions: xljames91

hijinxy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely prefer a smaller tip and thicker shaft. It's so unsatisfying when the only really thick part is the tip- you think you're going to be in for a treat as he pushes in, but the rest of the shaft doesn't feel anywhere near as girthy.

I would never *ever* tell a guy this, but it also kind of looks kind of weird when the head is thicker than the shaft.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again personal preference so don't get defensive if we like something other than what you have.

Personally I like a bigger head on a cock, but I also don't want a bid head on a pencil dick :)

Mushroom head & good girth throughout the shaft make a perfect "Peach-sized" penis :p A bigger head feels great rubbing on lips, pushing into my pussy, and pressing on my g-spot.

weloverolos

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A mushroom headed penis is not an abnormality! It merely where the thickest part of the penis is the head, with a nice juicy ridge.

I would disregard any man with a head narrower than the shaft. It doesn't give anything close to the same pleasure.

Maybe we have different ideas on how a mushroom penis looks but the majority is definately not into abnormalies.

Reactions: LoveLooking

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no such thing as normal when it comes to the aesthetics of the human body.
Well, there is a such thing as an abnormal penis, but we don't want to get into semantics. I just want to warn you that the person with whom you're arguing is a troll. Please don't feed the troll. If my word is not good enough for you, please feel free to check his post history for yourself.