Why is a big penis glans (head) more preferable?

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Troll coming from someone with the name "alterego" posting food on a penis site.
And a woman living in her own imagined world where her husband has a 6.5 inch girth cock.

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's is a bit of misunderstanding here. You can have a mushroom head and a girthy shaft. You don't have to pick between them.

At least I'm lucky to have both. And the mushroom head is great for hitting all my girlfriends spots.

TheExcalibur

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, women seem to prefer the shaft to be wider than the head like a coke-bottle or a cobra: That's the kind I have

Reactions: orlyowl

I am just happy if women like my cock regardless of the unique aerodynamic design. I can honestly say I have never met a woman that stated a man had to have a coke bottle or cobra.

Shit I can imagine the nightmares she would have, although there was this stripper named snake lady....

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again personal preference so don't get defensive if we like something other than what you have.

Personally I like a bigger head on a cock, but I also don't want a bid head on a pencil dick :)

Mushroom head & good girth throughout the shaft make a perfect "Peach-sized" penis :p A bigger head feels great rubbing on lips, pushing into my pussy, and pressing on my g-spot.

Perfect, peach-sized penis? Wow. That's a big glans or a small peach.

Reactions: lil peachie

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As the topic says, why is a big glans more preferable?
A penis with a big head is visually better and makes the dick more beautful.

But does it make a big differnce when he's inside you?
If you would rate the importance of a big head (visually and when having sex), what would you rate it?
Once it's inside, it's easier to manipulate with pussy muscles. After a guys first orgasm, I like to 'milk it', keep knob fully engorged, clamp down and not let it out--he'll be sensitive at first and I go easy, but soon, I am 'milking' the entire length, done right it'll be bigger than it was initially and he'll last
WAY longer next time==or times!
This is also absolutely the best time to 'stretch' your guy's penis--if he's a steady partner, you can both make him bigger and teach him about control/multiple male orgasms, how to orgasm w/o ejaculating, etc

I like a good head but I don't think a genenralized answer will do it. It just comes down to the woman. I have a head fixation so I like a nice lip on it. But that doesn't mean it makes sex better necessarily. I love the feel of a nice head on entry but it can irritate some women.