Why is amatuer separated...

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Mithra, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Mithra

Mithra Member

I'm wondering why the decision was made to separate "amateur" from the rest of the "adult website" section. Seems like it just makes people go through an extra step to find certain videos.

Am I alone in thinking its better to just have all adult website content in one section? It just means I'm more likely to miss good amateur threads the way it is now....

2. mcfiddlestick

mcfiddlestick Member

Look at the Adult Section. Now the L.P.S.G. is almost entirely gay (Not that there's anything wrong with that). And what's left is mostly hostile dickheads. Freud probably has an explanation.

3. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I believe I'm correct in saying that soon the adult website will have a few other sub forums including gay and straight etc. It will help users find the content they desire, I could be wrong, so don't take this as gospel.

4. StaffnRod

Gold Member

You are correct, there has been an initiative of sorts to categorize the thousands of threads in the AW forum, starting 6 months ago. RobE has taken the first step with the Amateur sub-forum and over in the 'Comments-Questions' forum further info can be found in a sticky thread( I think). Maybe now that 2010 is here- Admin. can move forward on this issue - long past due.

5. hud01

Gold Member

I think it has had a negative effect. This sub-forum does not seem to get as much traffic. I know I forget about it.

Also, if you start more sub-forums, the mods will have to be much more active with moving threads around.

#5 hud01, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted