Why is being a "size queen" viewed as problematic?

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never got why so many women I've met feel like they can't be honest about this. It's just a preference, just like being more attracted to big butts on women can be a preference, and usually there's an understanding that almost nobody chooses a partner solely because of bodytype preferences. But it can be a deciding factor and most people have a bit of shallowness like that and honesty is always healthy, right? But I've know a few women who have ONLY dated hung guys and swear up and down there's nothing to it and it's all about personality for them. With all due respect, actions speak louder than words sometimes, lol. Is there a reason why it would be considered more socially acceptable to be disingenuous about having size preferences, more taboo to admit to having body type preferences as a women? Is it fear of being insulted or socially chastised (mostly by insecure men)?

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*sigh* most women do not select their sexual partners by penis size. with a few statistical outliers, the size queen is largely a male-driven fantasy.

Again, I'm not saying it is ever the sole reason why someone would choose a partner. Is that what the term "size queen" means? If so, that's not the term I meant to use. By deciding factor I mean if there were two guys you loved equally as much/were of equal level of good character and one of them had a 2.4 and the other a 7.5 there are several women who would absolutely choose the second. Just as there are several women who tend to dig guys that are taller and only date that type, or choose to never date obese guys or men with southern accents, etc. In case I'm saying something offensive I apologize and I'm not implying anyone here only dates men because of penis size (that's a quality I've never encountered in anyone I've met/known), but I know women where there is a bit of a preference (as long as someone has a decent personality) and I don't see anything wrong with this or why it would be taboo to admit it? Is this not a fair take?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sigh* It's always the two identical guys debate. That doesn't happen. There will never be carbon copy clones with penial divergency.

When women talk, listen to what they say and believe them. It's very insulting otherwise.

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*sigh* It's always the two identical guys debate. That doesn't happen. There will never be carbon copy clones with penial divergency.

When women talk, listen to what they say and believe them. It's very insulting otherwise.

I guess the part I'm having a difficult time understanding is why there wouldn't be some preferences for penis size among women just like there would be in bodytypes (tall dudes, cubby chasers, etc). Those things are not particularly rare, so why would preferences for weiners be? Again, not the only reason why you would date someone, but something you might prefer in a partner. Someone with micropenis, for example, probably isn't as ideal compared to if they were average size, right? I guess I'll leave it at that too, since regardless of how truthful or not this observation is, this seems to be a played-out discussion on this board. Fair enough.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

No such thing as identical men. And it’s not micro vs massive either. AND no one knows what size a man is until the attraction is long established. Ya get what ya get.

Now there are some size queens here - more men than women, but they do exist. Suss them out. They will offer opinions on choosing a mate with large dicks.

D

deleted924715

Most men I have dated have had light eyes. You can deduce nothing about my preferences by this because I am actually strongly attracted to the dark hair/dark eyes combo. It's just the way it worked out, all things considered.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't mind admitting I prefer bigger penises, for me it's all about being truly satisfied sexualy. I'm married to a very well endowed man but there's a whole world of other reasons why he's the one for me.
Do I mind being branded a size queen?
No, I don't give a fuck what people think or say Lol, this is 2018 I'm very open minded, I have no issues with people knowing I like big fat dicks Lol

I haven't experienced a peen that is statistically large. I'll be honest and say that I hope to at some point... because I don't bed someone who I'm not digging AS A PERSON so big would be a bonus. I also hope that he's tall and handsome and responsible with money and funny and.... I could keep going.

D

deleted924715

I can only speak for myself, but penis size is soooooo after the fact. But then I don't hook up, so maybe that's a factor, who knows?

I wasn't going to share this, because it's not actually a question, the OP has already decided that women are lying but, a guy I dated and was head-over-heels in love with had myriad health issues. He didn't look it and was the tough-it-out type so things had got quite bad before he sought help for diabetes and hormonal issues. Once he felt ok he would be crap at managing it again. However, one of the side effects of this was irreversible ED. He actually did have a big dick, but it didn't work without injections.

He was honest about this really early on. But I was already in love with him. If we picked men out of a catalogue would I have picked a man with ED? Of course not. But thats not how it works. You get the whole package , not the 'package'. I was not going to choose another penis over him, I can hand on heart say that walking away didn't cross my mind.

For most women dick size is pretty irrelevant and not a deciding factor (unless someone is specifically looking for big dick hook ups) - like @LaFemme said, it's never micro vs massive. Most sizes can get the job done. If you know women who only date men with big dicks (have to confess I'm a little sceptical about how you know this) maybe those men are more confident - because *that* is certainly a draw and they specifically told you it was about personality

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only speak for myself, but penis size is soooooo after the fact. But then I don't hook up, so maybe that's a factor, who knows?

I wasn't going to share this, because it's not actually a question, the OP has already decided that women are lying but, a guy I dated and was head-over-heels in love with had myriad health issues. He didn't look it and was the tough-it-out type so things had got quite bad before he sought help for diabetes and hormonal issues. Once he felt ok he would be crap at managing it again. However, one of the side effects of this was irreversible ED. He actually did have a big dick, but it didn't work without injections.

He was honest about this really early on. But I was already in love with him. If we picked men out of a catalogue would I have picked a man with ED? Of course not. But thats not how it works. You get the whole package , not the 'package'. I was not going to choose another penis over him, I can hand on heart say that walking away didn't cross my mind.

For most women dick size is pretty irrelevant and not a deciding factor (unless someone is specifically looking for big dick hook ups) - like @LaFemme said, it's never micro vs massive. Most sizes can get the job done. If you know women who only date men with big dicks (have to confess I'm a little sceptical about how you know this) maybe those men are more confident - because *that* is certainly a draw and they specifically told you it was about personality

Well, I haven't decided anything, but I do think there's plenty of evidence to suggest women have certain bodytype preferences for men, sexually. Height, build, and possibly even penis sizeetc. I don't know any women who only date someone for looks, but it's not uncommon to be drawn to someone for those reasons and for that to play a pivotal role in determining who you want to date/hook up with. This goes for both men and women. This isn't true of everyone, of course, but it's common enough that you can say, "ok, sure, this is definitely a thing that happens kinda frequently". This, juxtaposed with how infrequently I've ever heard women I've met/know/etc ever admit to how they have preferences just seems bizarre to me. It shouldn't be considered problematic, like having a racial preference might be, but sometimes it seems like it is.

Regarding dick size specifically, I have absolutely not a single shred of evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, to prove that a significant number of ladies prefer bigger penises and make that a prerequisite for whomever they want to date. From what I understand bigger wieners tend to be too uncomfortable and painful, and that alone is enough to make you not want to seek out hung guys for long term relationships.

I have known two people (a friend, the other a coworker) over many years who clearly express more interest in bigger guys. When drunk, the girl I worked with mentioned she's only dated guys over 7 inches, and has had multiple boyfriends. So she likes bigger dudes. Who cares, right? Thing is, apparently she does, as ever since then (not sure if she remembers it or not) she denies having that preference and holds strong that she is a sapiosexual. My friend who I've known since highschool has never talked about it, but always denies that she would choose a man due to size. I believe her, more or less. But when we have sex chats with a group of friends you can see her light up and start getting viscerally excited when the subject of large weiners comes up. It seems like she wants to be honest about having a preference, but she often seems to go out of her way to deny she dates men for any other reason than personality. Every dude she's dated though looks like an olympian though, haha. Doesn't really add up, does it? There have been other examples I've noticed from several other people (for example, I've heard "micropenis is not ideal, just not practical" many times (and this is understandable tbh!)), but yeah.

I mean I get it - nobody wants to be thought of as shallow. I just think it's odd that, based on my anecdotal experience, it almost seems like there's a stigma for women being honest about having sexual preferences of bodytypes, size, etc regarding men, but when men feel this way about women it's more often viewed as a funny personality quirk with us.

Reactions: g0nz0