Why is being uncircumsized still being used as a joke?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not one to post at all but this made me want to say something.
I was watching the trailer of a recent movie "Bad Moms" and the trailer ended with one woman turning to the other saying "what happens if he isn't circumsized?" and the other replying "then scream and get out of there, its like finding a gun on the street, just scream and run".
It has also been the joke in several other movies/ series that Ive watched but none so aggressively as this.

Why is it that its okay for massive Hollywood productions to say "being uncircumsized is unnatural or disgusting or "scary" enough to warrant running out of a room".
Its incredibly offensive.

Interested to hear anyones thoughts on this offensive junk.

The film is making a joke about the perception many people have about being uncut. To me, the joke was more a reflection on the women making the comments than the guy who may be intact. I am uncut and was not offended. I know a lot of gay men who were pt off by foreskin. It is more a reflection of how someone was raised and their level of experience. Seriously I found it funny and was not offended. I don't think being Jewish had anything to do with the joke at all - most guys in America are still cut and many people gay and straight are not used to that.

Reactions: rayray

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, dicks are played for laughs in general in Hollywood. I would expect nothing different, really. Naked men are usually only shown when they're dead, or jokes, or both. Penis size is played for laughs. Circumcision is played for laughs.

Hollywood is the absolute last goddamn place I'd go looking for anything other than petty body shame.

Well, an a good deal of Americans, myself included, are pretty ignorant when it comes to uncut dicks. Sure, I have had friends that are uncut but I am clueless about them and I have a dick! I imagine that a lot of American women have no experience other than anecdotal from other women. Likewise, a good deal of guys are clueless too, except for myths they may have heard. So with all that, it falls in the right spot for the brunt of a joke or two. Even though I am ignorant on foreskins, I have been considering foreskin restoration for a while now. The only thing that is holding me back is that I don't know if I will like it or not. That may sound weird, but I have kind of gotten used to my dick the way it is. lol. I just don't know if it is something I would like better than what I have now.

Sorry for the sidetrack... I agree, though. Just imagine a couple of guys in a movie making jokes about running out of the bedroom because of labia. lol

Reactions: notN2pussy

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm an intactivist fighting and protesting to end this and this made big waves with us.

I also noticed I posted something like "click this link to a circumcision and see how funny it really is" and it was removed from their facebook page.

Funny to joke about but not actually watch? Ridiculous.

Reactions: hypolimnas

Well, an a good deal of Americans, myself included, are pretty ignorant when it comes to uncut dicks. Sure, I have had friends that are uncut but I am clueless about them and I have a dick! I imagine that a lot of American women have no experience other than anecdotal from other women. Likewise, a good deal of guys are clueless too, except for myths they may have heard. So with all that, it falls in the right spot for the brunt of a joke or two. Even though I am ignorant on foreskins, I have been considering foreskin restoration for a while now. The only thing that is holding me back is that I don't know if I will like it or not. That may sound weird, but I have kind of gotten used to my dick the way it is. lol. I just don't know if it is something I would like better than what I have now.

Sorry for the sidetrack... I agree, though. Just imagine a couple of guys in a movie making jokes about running out of the bedroom because of labia. lol
Not sure what's to be gained by foreskin restoration? You have one of the most perfect dicks on the site, shame to mess with that. Can't see how it could be improved :)

Reactions: rayray

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know of any "circumcision"or "circumcised dick" jokes?
Buddy Hackett joked that, as a Jew, he felt something was waiting on him in heaven....his foreskin.

A mohel saved up the foreskins from each briss he had performed and stitched together a wallet; whenever he stroked the wallet, it became a briefcase.

Did you hear about the boy circumcised with pinking shears? He had a frilly-dilly.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm get disappointed when I see a cut cock. A would be perfect cock spoiled by a horrible scar.

Reactions: BillM

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me it's about what people are conditioned to. When I was in junior high I thought it repulsive to have a foreskin. That was only due to a lack of knowledge and understanding. Foreskins vary and some are more attractive than others. I'll take a beautiful cock either way, but to have a guy with a gorgeous, thick foreskin keeping that silky head tender, slick as glass and supple is pure bliss. I found this out the first time I sucked the cock of a mature man whose head had always been protected by its natural foreskin. I was robbed at birth, but if I had the choice I have chosen the natural state. It is masculine and beautiful!

Attachments

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's work on the fact that Asian men and fat people are still openly made fun of before we get bent out of shape about dicks in general being funny looking.
So, a fat Asian guy with a dick that looks like a blind snake wearing an overcoat that's too big for him would be picked on? I'm really not up to speed on lotsa this stuff.......

Reactions: sweetlucky12

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me it's about what people are conditioned to. When I was in junior high I thought it repulsive to have a foreskin. That was only due to a lack of knowledge and understanding. Foreskins vary and some are more attractive than others. I'll take a beautiful cock either way, but to have a guy with a gorgeous, thick foreskin keeping that silky head tender, slick as glass and supple is pure bliss. I found this out the first time I sucked the cock of a mature man whose head had always been protected by its natural foreskin. I was robbed at birth, but if I had the choice I have chosen the natural state. It is masculine and beautiful!

STUD, Same here and I totally agree!! Bill foreskin.gif
WEB photo!

Reactions: Uncutpete

Pharah_87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and i've never experienced any display of disgust or something similar by any woman i've been with. I don't think that that's a thing in Germany, really. It doesn't seem to matter to the women, a dick is a dick, pretty much.

That seems to be more of an american thing. I've heard a woman on a US radio show say that she would not touch a man with an uncut dick because it is unhygienic and looks gross. Most of the hosts and guests in the studio agreed. I'll see if i can find the clip on Youtube.