yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about cum makes it so desirable? Sucking cock turns me on, but it's only because I know that I'm trying to get him to cum. Is it the moaning? His dick getting harder and harder? The anticipation knowing that any second you're gonna taste it? I've never encountered anything else so arousing than feeling a velvety firm penis head in my mouth as I feel his hot load oozing onto my tongue, tasting its saltiness, the warm creamy texture, gulping it down and feeling that tingly sensation in my throat, all while he's moaning and shaking with such pleasure.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What about cum makes it so desirable? Sucking cock turns me on, but it's only because I know that I'm trying to get him to cum. Is it the moaning? His dick getting harder and harder? The anticipation knowing that any second you're gonna taste it? I've never encountered anything else so arousing than feeling a velvety firm penis head in my mouth as I feel his hot load oozing onto my tongue, tasting its saltiness, the warm creamy texture, gulping it down and feeling that tingly sensation in my throat, all while he's moaning and shaking with such pleasure.
Buddy, you sound like my kind of guy! Want to get married? lol

Reactions: Simbah2021
D

deleted814719

Because it is just so nasty. Not necessarily nasty tasting but just nasty. There are just times when I'm masturbating that I can't wait to eat my cum. Hell, I've cum in my hand and slurped it up, cum onto a spoon and eaten it, cum onto food and coffee and eaten/drank it. I really have no idea why. Sometimes, I'm just incredibly horny and eating my cum seems like the thing that will "scratch the itch".

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve never been able to eat my cum. closest I’ve got to is ruining an orgasm and tasting that. But as soon as I cum I just loose interest. So any help would be good. Feel free to Pm if you like guys :)
One word: Edging. Practice edging. If you just stroke to the point you just start to cum... Then rest (and taste)... Then stroke a little more... Then rest (and taste again)... By the time you're ready to cum for good - you will be ready to eat! Been doing this for years!

LevinZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because it tastes nice, especially from a hot hung muscular man. I sometimes even eat my own cum. It can also be mixed with fruits (yeah I realized I have an extreme cum fetish)

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't speak for other men, but I think what happened to me is my great-grandmother, when she was young in Lithuania, stole a pearl necklace from a traveling gypsy, one that she all ready had tense blood with, and the gypsy developed an elaborate inter-generational hex that would travel maternally until it ended at line in which there were no daughters. There it would be that the youngest son of that line (me) would ceaselessly and compulsively desire devouring anything that has a pearl hue, to express the wrath of the old witch and her need to have her pearl necklace back.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve never been able to eat my cum. closest I’ve got to is ruining an orgasm and tasting that. But as soon as I cum I just loose interest. So any help would be good. Feel free to Pm if you like guys :)

I’m the same way. Try lying on your back, legs up, feet over your head and aim for your open mouth as you get close. Shooting directly into my open mouth is the only way I can do it

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m the same way. Try lying on your back, legs up, feet over your head and aim for your open mouth as you get close. Shooting directly into my open mouth is the only way I can do it

As I'm getting close to cumming, there's nothing more I want in the world than to eat my own sperm. Often, it's the thought of my semen in my mouth that sends me over the edge. And then I ... just ... don't. I'm pulsing, cum is firing everywhere .... and then I get a tissue.

I wonder if it's a generational thing? I see plenty of 20 year olds eating cum like they're drinking beer.

Reactions: glocker288
D

deleted814719

One word: Edging. Practice edging. If you just stroke to the point you just start to cum... Then rest (and taste)... Then stroke a little more... Then rest (and taste again)... By the time you're ready to cum for good - you will be ready to eat! Been doing this for years!
Agree. I discovered this very late in life. Don't know what took me so long but this type of play is outstanding.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're quite literally eating the physical essence of a person's orgasm when you eat their cum. It's like making them and their pleasure a part of yourself, and wanting to get their orgasm inside some of the most sensitive areas of your body.

rmhetz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the contrast of a cock being so hard and so velvety soft at the same time. Then the taste of precome leaking out, the feeling of a guys balls drawing up tight. The swelling and twitching of his hard cock just before he starts to cum and the spraying in your mouth and the taste. Then after he's spent his cock slowly deflating in your mouth.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because somehow when tell a guy you're gonna suck him dry it means you're gonna swallow every drop. Letting him spray over your face or chest is never the same. It's showing him just how much you want it. And when I have a cock in my mouth I really, really want it.

Reactions: jthomasmpls