Why Is It.. (AKA the gracious women of LPSG)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why is that of most of the threads in women's issues....

- are started by men
- are read by most men
- are responded primarily by men
- are often offensive to women
- are rarely banal in nature
- are about MEN in the end
- are rarely about women
- are rarely about an "issue" per se, and more about

-- a reaction to _____(insert ego here)
-- i want to prove you all as sluts
-- i want to come across as the 'good guy' and maybe one of you will PM me

- i'm posing as a women named "kandy_kane_4_hung" yet have this weird fetish, a la wearing women's clothes but in the internet age, posting as a size queen
- are the most read, yet not as posted

- rarely "supportive"
- and are primarily started to get some lurker off

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
- are started by men
- are read by most men
- are responded primarily by men
- are often offensive to women
- are rarely banal in nature
- are about MEN in the end
- are rarely about women
- are rarely about an "issue" per se, and more about

ask.....the men

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I notaced that too, and it pissed me off. I was trying to get help here, but I had to start my oun thread to do it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I notaced that too, and it pissed me off. I was trying to get help here, but I had to start my oun thread to do it.
*sorry for making you sound like an goof* But of course you have to start your own thread if you want answers.. we aren't mind readers. We can't help unless we know the problem.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I wouldn't post questions about female sexuality in areas frequented mostly by men. The women on this site are a valuable resource in our understanding of the female side of sex. Thankfully the women of LPSG are very forthcoming with helpful advice.

In other places and times the only answer you will get is "Well if you don't know I'm not going to tell you."

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I just love it when, for example, a thread posted by a woman about lets say PMS or cramps or vaginal orgasms etc etc...something men could never really comprehend, and all of a sudden dudes are posting replys right and left like they have some authority on the subject. But as faceking pointed out some guys reply will turn into something like "My gf never has PMS because my cock is huge".

I dont know, but there are some things that should be left for the girls to talk about.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My theory is that probably guys try to surprise their wife or girlfriend with insight and understanding on issues that the women wouldn't expect from them. One way to gain that knowledge would lead through active discussions on this section of the board, attentive reading of the opinions of other women and asking them what they think about this and that. Consider it as doing some research before you try something new, instead of doing the trial and error way of learning.

Another theory of mine would be that straight guys may think this is the section of the board where they are most likely to get a reply on their issues with a straight background.