Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonight watching Joy Ann Reid hosting on MSNBC she made a "joke" about small penises. I've seen this before on news shows and really all over the place. Why is it politically correct to make fun of small penises yet it would be definitely politically incorrect and universally shunned to make fun of any other genetically caused physical imperfection? Why is it assumed that men with small penises are somehow characteristically flawed when it would never be accepted to connect any other physical imperfection to a character flaw?

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just think about the 16 year old boy out there that has been bullied and then has to see mass media basically support the people that bully him. I don't like it.

Don't think anyone does, bit 'it's the reality we live in young buck.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Men have the ability to stand up for themselves or can laugh at themselves and don't need help from some "authority" (politicians, media etc.) to defend them from being offended, it called having a thick skin!
Political correctness has no place in a free society! A little mindfulness can quickly overcome the damage to a person's ego after hearing a joke made at their expense.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tonight watching Joy Ann Reid hosting on MSNBC she made a "joke" about small penises. I've seen this before on news shows and really all over the place. Why is it politically correct to make fun of small penises yet it would be definitely politically incorrect and universally shunned to make fun of any other genetically caused physical imperfection? Why is it assumed that men with small penises are somehow characteristically flawed when it would never be accepted to connect any other physical imperfection to a character flaw?
Because some of us little guys really enjoy it!!

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men have the ability to stand up for themselves or can laugh at themselves and don't need help from some "authority" (politicians, media etc.) to defend them from being offended, it called having a thick skin!
Political correctness has no place in a free society! A little mindfulness can quickly overcome the damage to a person's ego after hearing a joke made at their expense.

Yes mindfulness works for mature, mentally healthy ADULTS. I worry about the teen age boys who aren't at your "maturity" level.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See even you think it an imperfection. You agree with those who laugh.

No, I don't think it is an imperfection. I am just saying that really there is no other "imperfection" as defined by the popular culture that is so universally accepted as a put down. It is even inappropriate to make "fat" jokes, which I agree with, even though weight is something one can control.

Can anyone explain, why is it funny? Why is making fun of someone's physical imperfection funny? I don't get it.
Because human nature is like that. Those who make fun of a small manhood inside of them thinks : "thank God I have a bigger dick"
So making someone else miserable is a method to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.
For example - I was a fat kid (because of a special diet I had to do in my early years - see my intro below) Ive been bullied about it. The kid who bullied me the most was even more fatter than me - but made fun out of me. This is life.
Im not agree with this - I think its not right. But thats a fact. Assholes are assholes.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because human nature is like that. Those who make fun of a small manhood inside of them thinks : "thank god Ive a bigger dick"
So making someone else miserable is a method to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.
For example - I was a fat kid (because of a special diet I had to do in my early years - see my intro below) Ive been bullied about it. The kid who bullied me the most was even more fatter than me - but made fun out of me. This is life.
Im not agree with this - I think its not right. But thats a fact. Assholes are assholes.

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

lighlowe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my experience size doesn't impact much how much fun I have. I come back because they're exciting and fun, actually one time I was with a massive guy and he was shit.

Ultimately I think the correlation between having big dicks and being good in bed doesn't hold up too much anyhow, which is what is implied when you make fun of a guy with a small dick.

If your a small dick guy feeling inadequate, learn how to give backrubs and head massages and you'll have anyone under your spell ;)

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
register a complaint of sexual hrassment with msnbc... that is what it technically is

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some context.

Joy-Ann Reid was responding to a segment just preceding her show. This concerned the simultaneous placement of statues of a nude Donald J. Trump in prominent areas of five major American cities. They depicted him as grossly overweight, with a teeny tiny penis and no balls. Each bore a plaque reading, "The Emperor Has No Balls."

In the related segment, local newscasts showed crowds gathered around the statues, laughing, pointing and taking pictures. Their cameras mostly pointing below the waist. The one in New York's Central Park was removed by the Parks and Recreation Department, with the notification that unauthorized nude statues are not allowed to be "erected, no matter how small." *

Ms. Reid was responding to the light-hearted, rather ribald nature of the story and the humorous responses by the people on the street in the segment, laughingly referring to it as being a "small problem" and the like.

Of course, this all is an outgrowth of the charge by Marco Rubio about Trump's "tiny hands" - and "You know what that means" - which of course prompted Trump in their next televised debate to assure everyone that he had "no problem" in that area. A case of TV-TMI. The inside joke is that the Donald is terribly sensitive about the size of his hands ("Big League" or "Bigly"). In a magazine article years ago, he had been ridiculed for having tiny hands. Trump immediately indignantly responded that he had perfectly normal-sized hands, and for years thereafter the writer received xerox pictures and pencil outlines of his hands to prove the point.

* According to the Washington Post, the artist "Ginger" once considered voting for Trump, but decided against it after the Republican nominee made fun of a reporter who had a disability. He has family members with disabilities.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Because small dicks are bad. They are inherently misogynistic, homophobic and the root cause of racism.

Without small dicks this world would be a paradise, and everyone knows it. That's why it's OK to mock small cocks.

They've taken so much from us and damaged or ended so many lives that the least they deserve is to be mocked.