Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
< the bizarre thing about your comments is that you don't have a small penis. And I was overweight as a kid and know what's it's like to be screwed for that as well, but I just worked on losing it as I grew older. Not very obese, but much bigger than most of my classmates.

No, you don't get to come over all self righteously sanctimonious about sonething you don't personally experience.

We've been here already. If a black person was complaining about racism or a muslim was complaining about Islamaphobia or a gay person was complaining about homophobia, you wouldn't dare come on here, as none of those things, and cast your high and mighty opinions about what those people should and shouldnt be feeling!

I specifically mentioned that there are cases where overweight people are overweight for reasons beyond their control & if that's the case, then screw the fuckers who make them feel like shit or discriminate against them. That's not the argument or the subject here, which I sincerely believe you understand but choose to acknowledge.

But if you're honestly in all intelligence posting on this forum, telling me that the majority of overweight people can't do anything about their weight, then I call your bullshit out for what it is! You know its bullshit, just like it's bullshit to equate being controllably overweight with having a small penis.

How in God's name does that not make sense to you??

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree. And the worst part is that in general making fun of someone's weight it leagues above more "normal" than making fun of someone's penis size. The political climate here in the united states is filled to them brim with it. Women in general catch it constantly about their weight even when they're skinny.

It isn't easy. Never has been and never will be. Hell most people don't even understand how hard it can be. Cause you can't fix something when you don't know what the real cause of it is. Ok i'm just reiterating what you said at this point but yeah i totally agree. :)
you are what you eat

so of one eats pig. they're a pig.

surger withdraw sucks. but now has made it worth losing 40 pounds by next summer for surr ill have a 4 pack or 6 pack

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
< the bizarre thing about your comments is that you don't have a small penis. And I was overweight as a kid and know what's it's like to be screwed for that as well, but I just worked on losing it as I grew older. Not very obese, but much bigger than most of my classmates.

No, you don't get to come over all self righteously sanctimonious about sonething you don't personally experience.

We've been here already. If a black person was complaining about racism or a muslim was complaining about Islamaphobia or a gay person was complaining about homophobia, you wouldn't dare come on here, as none of those things, and cast your high and mighty opinions about what those people should and shouldnt be feeling!

I specifically mentioned that there are cases where overweight people are overweight for reasons beyond their control & if that's the case, then screw the fuckers who make them feel like shit or discriminate against them. That's not the argument or the subject here, which I sincerely believe you understand but choose to acknowledge.

But if you're honestly in all intelligence posting on this forum, telling me that the majority of overweight people can't do anything about their weight, then I call your bullshit out for what it is! You know its bullshit, just like it's bullshit to equate being controllably overweight with having a small penis.

How in God's name does that not make sense to you??

You are correct, i do not have a small penis and either was i overweight as a kid. That proves just about dick all. I don't have to be either of those things to see that you're attempting to make small penis pain to be worse than everyone elses. And really had you not implied about as much i wouldn't have said what i said.

Just because someone is not blank it doesn't mean they can't understand what blank people are going through. That right there is yet more small minded bullshit. Sure, i couldn't fully understand what you're going through but to imply that i have no idea means you're about as close minded, jaded and generally as much of an asshole as the people making fun of you.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First being, do you have a penis window in your pants, boxers and tighty whites? Do you walk around naked all the time? Are there people out there making insane amounts of money off your misery and have done so almost since the beginning of time? Where you're ancestors ever enslaved? Has your gender only recently (based on humanities time frame in general) been able to vote? When you walk out of your door do you see signs upon signs, billboards upon billboards telling you in a round about way that your dick size isn't good enough? Do you have assholes of both genders immediately judging you before you open your mouth? Before they even have a chance to see you naked? Are small dick jokes common enough for them to be in kids cartoons?

Do you have food that makes your dick smaller being shoved in your face every waking day? Have you ever heard of small dicks being tied directly to poor health even though study after study has proven that in general thats a myth? Will your dick get smaller if you have kids? Is there a birth control pill whose side effects lead to having a smaller dick? If you don't get enough good rest or have some sort of breathing condition will you have problems with dick size? Would you attempt to stick your fingers down your throat simply to get a bigger sized dick? Is the majority of your clothing manipulated specifically so you'll think you have a smaller dick?

Yeah i hinted at it. Try very hard not to have to say it again. And really wanted you to understand beforehand but you are correct. There is no balancing between dick size and weight. And thats because people with weight problems have it worse. Believe me, i really want to keep sympathizing with you and others but no you have no clue what the majority of people with weight problems go through. You think you do but you don't. You are attempting to not only speak for a group of people but for scientists, doctors and etc.

You have absolutely positively no way to back up your implication that the majority of overweight people can just work it off. Even when you try to imply that theres exceptions you still fall back on "the majority" when once again you don't have a shred of evidence to prove it. The only thing you can come close to proving is that people are what some people have deemed "obese" and even then that shit has been proven to be murky at best. Bmi and all that jazz.

Do me a favor and re-read all those questions i typed up there. Once again, i feel for you. I feel your pain and if you had not tried to pass the buck i would have offered advice an support. As it stands though no, men with small dicks don't get it worse than people with weight problems. And i seriously wish you guys would stop trying to make it into that. Come back when biased unhealthful laws are created based on information thats been outdated for decades. Come back when penis enlargement pills, creams, gyms, ads and etc are so normal that you can't even look at a webpage without someone telling you in a round about way that you're less than because of blank. Come back when a female running for president can continuously make small penis "jokes" and have a large portion of the country not even blink.

Now i didn't write this to make anyone feel bad about anything. Come on though, did you really think you could pass off "well the majority" without someone calling you out on your bullshit. Like i said, the second you can't even leave your house without at least one jackass that hasn't seen you in the shower say or do something ignorant thats when you'll begin to have a right to say "well the majority". Until then.....really?

Oh and the fact you brought...black people, muslims and gay people into this is just laughable. Remind me again of the small penised man who was told to sit at the back of the bus. Remind me of small dicked man who was tortured and attacked because people thought he was with terrorist organizations. Remind me of the small dicked man who was murdered simply because he had a small dick. Right. None of those things ever happened.

Long story short. Stop comparing your pain to others. It doesn't help anyone. Express your pain and leave the comparisons out of it. Because if i haven't already proved it enough....you're comparing your pain to groups of people who've suffered much longer. So please just stop for the love of buttons.

Reactions: rtg

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it politically correct to make fun of small penises yet it would be definitely politically incorrect and universally shunned to make fun of any other genetically caused physical imperfection?

It shouldn't be okay, but in the context of what the culture at large thinks is okay, it's completely fine. People can and do make small dick jokes all the time on TV and it's treated as completely acceptable.

I still see a fair number of jokes about balding as well.

So the only thing I can think is that men are considered to be the ones in power, and so jokes that are at the expense of men that can't be applied as well to women are considered fair game (even if they shouldn't be).

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
A lot of these comments from ppl who dont have small dicks clearly dont know what a lesser endowed man goes thru when his pants are down. Im blk and the jokes, grins, and insulting comments never stop. Imagine being a 25 yo blk man changing in a locker room and a musta been 12/13 yo blk boy stares at your junk then shakes his head snickers and drops his own pants, his dick and balls bigger than yours. Imagine a buddy comparing your dick to a eggroll when ur at the chinese buffet...my dick wasnt even the topic of convo. Imagine telling a hookup (spanish speaker)that you dont like having sóoo many kids crowding the sidewalks after school and grabbing ur dick and saying "niños?!?! Tu eres un niño!"...again, my dick wasnt even the topic of convo. This isnt even all. The small black mans appearance in movies IS THE JOkE. ...cómic relief

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are correct, i do not have a small penis and either was i overweight as a kid. That proves just about dick all. I don't have to be either of those things to see that you're attempting to make small penis pain to be worse than everyone elses. And really had you not implied about as much i wouldn't have said what i said.

Just because someone is not blank it doesn't mean they can't understand what blank people are going through. That right there is yet more small minded bullshit. Sure, i couldn't fully understand what you're going through but to imply that i have no idea means you're about as close minded, jaded and generally as much of an asshole as the people making fun of you.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First being, do you have a penis window in your pants, boxers and tighty whites? Do you walk around naked all the time? Are there people out there making insane amounts of money off your misery and have done so almost since the beginning of time? Where you're ancestors ever enslaved? Has your gender only recently (based on humanities time frame in general) been able to vote? When you walk out of your door do you see signs upon signs, billboards upon billboards telling you in a round about way that your dick size isn't good enough? Do you have assholes of both genders immediately judging you before you open your mouth? Before they even have a chance to see you naked? Are small dick jokes common enough for them to be in kids cartoons?

Do you have food that makes your dick smaller being shoved in your face every waking day? Have you ever heard of small dicks being tied directly to poor health even though study after study has proven that in general thats a myth? Will your dick get smaller if you have kids? Is there a birth control pill whose side effects lead to having a smaller dick? If you don't get enough good rest or have some sort of breathing condition will you have problems with dick size? Would you attempt to stick your fingers down your throat simply to get a bigger sized dick? Is the majority of your clothing manipulated specifically so you'll think you have a smaller dick?

Yeah i hinted at it. Try very hard not to have to say it again. And really wanted you to understand beforehand but you are correct. There is no balancing between dick size and weight. And thats because people with weight problems have it worse. Believe me, i really want to keep sympathizing with you and others but no you have no clue what the majority of people with weight problems go through. You think you do but you don't. You are attempting to not only speak for a group of people but for scientists, doctors and etc.

You have absolutely positively no way to back up your implication that the majority of overweight people can just work it off. Even when you try to imply that theres exceptions you still fall back on "the majority" when once again you don't have a shred of evidence to prove it. The only thing you can come close to proving is that people are what some people have deemed "obese" and even then that shit has been proven to be murky at best. Bmi and all that jazz.

Do me a favor and re-read all those questions i typed up there. Once again, i feel for you. I feel your pain and if you had not tried to pass the buck i would have offered advice an support. As it stands though no, men with small dicks don't get it worse than people with weight problems. And i seriously wish you guys would stop trying to make it into that. Come back when biased unhealthful laws are created based on information thats been outdated for decades. Come back when penis enlargement pills, creams, gyms, ads and etc are so normal that you can't even look at a webpage without someone telling you in a round about way that you're less than because of blank. Come back when a female running for president can continuously make small penis "jokes" and have a large portion of the country not even blink.

Now i didn't write this to make anyone feel bad about anything. Come on though, did you really think you could pass off "well the majority" without someone calling you out on your bullshit. Like i said, the second you can't even leave your house without at least one jackass that hasn't seen you in the shower say or do something ignorant thats when you'll begin to have a right to say "well the majority". Until then.....really?

Oh and the fact you brought...black people, muslims and gay people into this is just laughable. Remind me again of the small penised man who was told to sit at the back of the bus. Remind me of small dicked man who was tortured and attacked because people thought he was with terrorist organizations. Remind me of the small dicked man who was murdered simply because he had a small dick. Right. None of those things ever happened.

Long story short. Stop comparing your pain to others. It doesn't help anyone. Express your pain and leave the comparisons out of it. Because if i haven't already proved it enough....you're comparing your pain to groups of people who've suffered much longer. So please just stop for the love of buttons.
^THIS!

Probably my all time favourite post on lpsg. So true and very insightful.

Reactions: Crimsonlurker

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
A lot of these comments from ppl who dont have small dicks clearly dont know what a lesser endowed man goes thru when his pants are down. Im blk and the jokes, grins, and insulting comments never stop. Imagine being a 25 yo blk man changing in a locker room and a musta been 12/13 yo blk boy stares at your junk then shakes his head snickers and drops his own pants, his dick and balls bigger than yours. Imagine a buddy comparing your dick to a eggroll when ur at the chinese buffet...my dick wasnt even the topic of convo. Imagine telling a hookup (spanish speaker)that you dont like having sóoo many kids crowding the sidewalks after school and grabbing ur dick and saying "niños?!?! Tu eres un niño!"...again, my dick wasnt even the topic of convo. This isnt even all. The small black mans appearance in movies IS THE JOkE. ...cómic relief

I got ya man. Love how people who haven't been through it can speak for us. Ultimately, that's what utterly sinks their plastic arguments.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Let's get something straight here. While i don't know what it feels like to have a small penis i think you would agree with me in saying that even if i did it wouldn't give me or anyone else the right to compare and then imply that others don't have it as bad having weight problems. Especially when and because it isn't true. Thats where the real problem is. It's not with men with small dicks. It's not with race. It's not with other people not understanding what you're going through.

Once more, while people can't completely understand what you're going through it isn't like they can't understand at all. And frankly all people around the globe need to get their heads out of their asses with that sort of thing. There will always be degrees of understanding we all can come to with regard to what we all go through. The only thing stopping us from coming to those degrees of understanding is us. No one and i mean no one has complete and utter ownership over pain and suffering no matter who they are, where they hail from or what has happened in their life. We all have the ability to understand in some for or another, to some degree or another the pain and suffering of other people.

Again, this is not that. This is about someone attempting to discredit what others go through simply to levitate what they are going through. And me an others pointing it out as not only being wrong but slanted. Go back. Re-read my post and count how many times i said i feel your pain but this isn't right. Meaning i support those who suffer through hard times but...i will not support them if they are attempting to make someone else suffer or suffer more.

If you still think afterward that this is about people not understanding then it is what it is. Just keep in mind that you and others were given a heads up on that road not being so good.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I got ya man. Love how people who haven't been through it can speak for us. Ultimately, that's what utterly sinks their plastic arguments.
thanks man...and that was only the beginning for me. and for those that say race doesnt matter...ha! yeah, okay. Well, i'm going to punch a cop right now like i saw this white guy do and not get shot dead. I'll be back in about thirty minutes...race isnt a factor..never is

Reactions: Trott.lint

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
and it's not culturally acceptable to make small penis jokes...it's culturally praised. Let me drop my pants in front of a group of people and whoever has the best comment gets the biggest laughs...and then you have no real comeback, especially if you're black and small

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks man...and that was only the beginning for me. and for those that say race doesnt matter...ha! yeah, okay. Well, i'm going to punch a cop right now like i saw this white guy do and not get shot dead. I'll be back in about thirty minutes...race isnt a factor..never is

You should really check out the politics section of the site here. Just so you can get an idea of who thinks what with regard to race. :)

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
oh i can imagine lol..i was just saying that as one factor, among many. i hope nobody denies that being black and small is worse than other raises being small....folk get extra creative with the small penis jokes ...and nobody everrrrrr sees anything wrong with it

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
oh i can imagine lol..i was just saying that as one factor, among many. i hope nobody denies that being black and small is worse than other raises being small....folk get extra creative with the small penis jokes ...and nobody everrrrrr sees anything wrong with it

I guess having a complex about being small as a white dude is one thing. But when you're 'expected' to be hung, by the stabdards of white man's culture, its completely something else! Funnily enough, it was a white female friend I met in gym who made me finally see the light on discrimination, explaining to me that she'd seen how her black boyfriend had reacted at the prospect of being 'spied' on by the police because he was black. She is very liberal but said the penny hadn't dropped about what non-white races go through in the US and Europe until she'd dated him. It was a learning curve for me, too. Prejudice comes in all flavours though - my one rule is to never tell a race, gender, orientation etc how they SHOULD feel about something! I guess we all have to come to that understanding on our own terms.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I guess having a complex about being small as a white dude is one thing. But when you're 'expected' to be hung, by the stabdards of white man's culture, its completely something else! Funnily enough, it was a white female friend I met in gym who made me finally see the light on discrimination, explaining to me that she'd seen how her black boyfriend had reacted at the prospect of being 'spied' on by the police because he was black. She is very liberal but said the penny hadn't dropped about what non-white races go through in the US and Europe until she'd dated him. It was a learning curve for me, too. Prejudice comes in all flavours though - my one rule is to never tell a race, gender, orientation etc how they SHOULD feel about something! I guess we all have to come to that understanding on our own terms.

it's not even a complex for me...it's other people that don't like, or are indifferent, let's say to my dick. i've been told to pull my pants up and leave, i was geting head and the person just stopped got out of the car and left cause i was too small...pants still down at my ankles and everything, suggested gf lose weight and she drops dick pun, and we don't even have to get startd on hearing "i thought it'd be bigger than that" rather regularly

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Oh thats a completely different topic right there. And i'm guessing you're new here. If so welcome, sucks that your welcome has to do with this but yeah i'm not saying that. If anything i think being black with a small one is insanely worse than being white with a small one. I just don't really want to get into all that because understanding in both areas is pretty non-existent on the internet. I agree though, being black means you might not even make it to a shower for people to laugh at you.

Still though, i think this thread should stick to expressing how it feels and maybe health ways to deal instead of becoming a comparison shit show. Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt. Seriously though, you don't even have to be signed in to look in the politics section of the site. Don't even have to reply either. Just take a look at how people feel about black people in general.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
it's like when you talk about having a small penis, you're "complaining" but when you talk about having a big one, you're "bragging" or "having something to be proud of"...and i've got plenty of black friends with hard dicks that reach the 6.5 inch at least...many...don't see too too too many down at 5 with me

Little dick homo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's not even a complex for me...it's other people that don't like, or are indifferent, let's say to my dick. i've been told to pull my pants up and leave, i was geting head and the person just stopped got out of the car and left cause i was too small...pants still down at my ankles and everything, suggested gf lose weight and she drops dick pun, and we don't even have to get startd on hearing "i thought it'd be bigger than that" rather regularly
Must be hell being black and small!! Everyone has a preconception of black guys being well hung!!

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
Must be hell being black and small!! Everyone has a preconception of black guys being well hung!!
yeah hell is one way to put it...i agree that of course things could be worse like i have one leg or something, but i mean in the "sexual marketplace" lets say, my value when i drop my pants certainly changes...i don't care what anyone says...the looks on the faces or the disapointment that is so bad that i've had five occasions where i just had to take the hoookup home becuase they were so damn let down that all they did was lay there, quiet, on their phone texting or facebook. its hard being taken seriously, even though i love being able to have my entire dick sucked on at once. my friends complain about chicks not being able to get it all in their mouth lol...i dont have that problem...then again, sometimes i get turned down and just offered a handjob instead