Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's like when you talk about having a small penis, you're "complaining" but when you talk about having a big one, you're "bragging" or "having something to be proud of"...and i've got plenty of black friends with hard dicks that reach the 6.5 inch at least...many...don't see too too too many down at 5 with me

I don't know if this is directed at me but i have absolutely positively no problem with people expressing themselves, sharing stories or generally creating a support group with in a "support group". If anything i would encourage it. Also, i think you need to take a better look at the site. Maybe ask the ladies a few questions on what it's like here. What they think about men's behavior here. It's a different place than what it seems to be. A lot of the time the men here are seen as both bragging and not having something to be proud of. Then again i get the feeling i'm not exactly being heard here. Ah well check out more of the site for at least a good couple of weeks an i'm pretty sure you'll get what i'm saying. That or ya won't.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
Oh thats a completely different topic right there. And i'm guessing you're new here. If so welcome, sucks that your welcome has to do with this but yeah i'm not saying that. If anything i think being black with a small one is insanely worse than being white with a small one. I just don't really want to get into all that because understanding in both areas is pretty non-existent on the internet. I agree though, being black means you might not even make it to a shower for people to laugh at you.

Still though, i think this thread should stick to expressing how it feels and maybe health ways to deal instead of becoming a comparison shit show. Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt. Seriously though, you don't even have to be signed in to look in the politics section of the site. Don't even have to reply either. Just take a look at how people feel about black people in general.

it feels humiliating...and yeah, i would never shower in a public shower unless i realllllllly had to by law..i just couldnt

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I don't know if this is directed at me but i have absolutely positively no problem with people expressing themselves, sharing stories or generally creating a support group with in a "support group". If anything i would encourage it. Also, i think you need to take a better look at the site. Maybe ask the ladies a few questions on what it's like here. What they think about men's behavior here. It's a different place than what it seems to be. A lot of the time the men here are seen as both bragging and not having something to be proud of. Then again i get the feeling i'm not exactly being heard here. Ah well check out more of the site for at least a good couple of weeks an i'm pretty sure you'll get what i'm saying. That or ya won't.

yeah man i totally get you...what do dudes do or do you think they should do when the small dick jokes start flying? why is society so indifferent to it

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
[QUOTE="Crimsonlurker, post: 6155012, member: 1009909] Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt.[/QUOTE]
Huh?! Seriously dude, that's according to YOU! How would you know about 'other categories of people' if you aren't in those categories?! I'd be seriously apprehensive about dictating to one group of people how they ranked in terms of being discriminated against if I wasn't in that group! If there was a thread here about discrimination against people with small breasts, for instance, I wouldn't be wading in here telling them to shut up because other people have it worse. Neither I (why do i so strongly) suspect, would you. Small dick men are just so much more of an easier target, which is what the title of this thread is all about.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
[QUOTE="Crimsonlurker, post: 6155012, member: 1009909] Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt.
Huh?! Seriously dude, that's according to YOU! How would you know about 'other categories of people' if you aren't in those categories?! I'd be seriously apprehensive about dictating to one group of people how they ranked in terms of being discriminated against if I wasn't in that group! If there was a thread here about discrimination against people with small breasts, for instance, I wouldn't be wading in here telling them to shut up because other people have it worse. Neither I (why do i so strongly) suspect, would you. Small dick men are just so much more of an easier target, which is what the title of this thread is all about.[/QUOTE]

small dick men aren't an "easy" target, we are the "biggest" target. a social situation get's boring?? just drop a small dick joke in there. you see it in movies and everywhere. comic releif at its best

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
i think the problem is that society doesnt respect men with small penises

I think there are a lot of things 'society' doesn't respect. I just think that in most cases the majority of bigots are sometimes persuaded by convention to hold their tongues (think race, gender, orientation) whereas in other cases (think penis size) there are no such restraints. Women get a free pass because they've had gender shit thrown their way for centuries & other men get a free pass because very few are actually below average cock size. Nobody speaks up for small dicks because nobody wants to admit having one & no women wants to advertise that her man is small. Perfect breeding ground for those who need to take someone down a peg but can't do it on previously established grounds like race & orientation.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah man i totally get you...what do dudes do or do you think they should do when the small dick jokes start flying? why is society so indifferent to it

Well thats a very very very long answer. My first thought or attempt at advice would be to consider the source. Which..doesn't completely express. Ok. There are a shitload of people on this planet. And a shitload of problems for those shitload of people to have...statistically. And odds are good that every last person you meet has at the very extreme least two hand fills of those problems. I'm skipping a lot because for this to make complete sense i would have to go into all the problems people potentially have. Which could take all day but i'll list a few...racism/bigotry, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, arachnophobia, negrophobia, elitism and etc. These problems having subsets and subsets of problems. Each dictating to people how they should act and what they should say. Like i said though, the further down you get the more subsets there are. Leading to things like tribalism, depression, suicidal thoughts and what not. And no one on this planet is excempt from having problems.

So my advice would be to find out as much about those problems as you can. Odds are good that once you get to a certain point you'll understand why those people are making small penis "jokes" to begin with. And a massive amount of it it insecurity. A person who is secure in who they are and what they are will see those "jokes" for what they are. Immature, mean spirited bullshit that only exists to smooth over the ego and emotions of others. Same with fat "jokes". Once you see that, you can then go a little further. Asking why those people need to make those sorts of "jokes". At that point you should open the door to things like style, class and intelligence. Small penis "jokes" are pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to insults in general. It's easy, lazy and for the most part only a certain type of person will respond to them. Which once again should clue you in on who you're dealing with.

Afterward, pay a bit more attention to the kinds of people who don't make those sorts of "jokes". And ask yourself why you don't see/find more of them. Do the same for those people as you have with people who do make those sorts of "jokes". At that point you'll have to make a choice. After having looked at all that i'm sure you'll begin to see people being divided up into categories. Those who generally would and who would make other types of"jokes" and those who wouldn't. There will be some grey area there but generally speaking most will either side with one or the other.

I mean it's even more to it but i'll stop here to see what you think so far. So what do you think? Keep in mind, i haven't actually expressed the solution yet. This is just clearly the stage so you'll know who you're up against.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
so true...because when the small dick jokes, insults, jabs and puns start flying, it's almost like you feel powerless. I mean what can i really say in return and be taken seriously

Reactions: Trott.lint

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
so true...its like small dicks are a great way to boost another dudes self esteem, in a way. that's exactly how i feel when i'm changing in the locker room, etc and guy, especially younger and white, are obviously looking at my dick. a 12 yo black boy seeing his dick is hanging more than a full blown man is going to feel some kind of empowerment, i think. i thank the lord he only snickered and didnt say anything... again, i dont know what would have been my comeback

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE="Crimsonlurker, post: 6155012, member: 1009909] Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt.
Huh?! Seriously dude, that's according to YOU! How would you know about 'other categories of people' if you aren't in those categories?! I'd be seriously apprehensive about dictating to one group of people how they ranked in terms of being discriminated against if I wasn't in that group! If there was a thread here about discrimination against people with small breasts, for instance, I wouldn't be wading in here telling them to shut up because other people have it worse. Neither I (why do i so strongly) suspect, would you. Small dick men are just so much more of an easier target, which is what the title of this thread is all about.[/QUOTE]

Right, do me and yourself a favor. Prove exactly where and when i said shut up. Prove to the rest of the class exactly where and when i tried to silence you simply for talking about small penises. Yeah that didn't happen. I said stop trying to compare yourself and what you've experienced to people who historically have had it worse. I even said your attempt to imply things about people who were overweight is literally throwing other people under the bus just so you can feel better about yourself.

I even mentioned why you shouldn't. Because you'll alienate not only yourself but the very topic your going on about. Notice, i didn't reply to other people with this. It was you and only you because of what you said. You can try to make it a me vs small dicked men all you like. You can try to spin, dodge and make shit up all you like. I'm use to it. Hence why i recommended napwayne try out the politics section. Hence why i'm giving him my opinion that just so happens to outline certain strategies people use to uplift their own imagine of themselves. Sound familiar? It should. :)

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ It's not just big dick guys, though. And with guys, I don't really mind anyway because every guy with a grain of insecurity (and let's face it, that's most of us) has a gf or wife whose had sex with a bigger guy these days. What gets me is when women I work with pass comment/ judgement about what they've heard of my dick. That's truly humiliating & not in a good way! No women passes a dick size compliment to a lower than average guy! Every guy is as sensitive about his sick size as he is about his height, hair or looks & if women are passing it round that he has a small dick (with the active encouragement of his so-called Bros) its gonna hurt. Who the fuck would deny that?

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
yeah i know that pain...being the small dick black guy at the gym in a indiana town certainly hurt..people smiling at you and talking to you kiddy-like. in term of compliments, the rare occasion i do get those, people manage to still slip in a pun or joke.... like "nice dick! i've sucked tons of black guys bigger than you lol...i'll give you a try!" no lie. people talk to me like i'm a boy when they've seen my dick

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
and when it comes to women, i've only been with black women...omg i really gotta be on good behavior cause some black women will put you out of her house if your dick is small...no lie

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i know that pain...being the small dick black guy at the gym in a indiana town certainly hurt..people smiling at you and talking to you kiddy-like. in term of compliments, the rare occasion i do get those, people manage to still slip in a pun or joke.... like "nice dick! i've sucked tons of black guys bigger than you lol...i'll give you a try!" no lie. people talk to me like i'm a boy when they've seen my dick

Ok i can see whats happening here. Enjoy yourself.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
@Crimsonlurker I'm sorry, I just.don't.get.you.
If this was a thread about something I couldn't personally relate to... like why are other people discriminated against because of a,b,c or d, I just wouldn't be interested in pouring as much energy as you clearly have into. trying to make a point! I'd accept that I just couldn't understand why a person felt so aggrieved, but I'd swiftly move on to something where I had more of a personal interest. I guess what I'm saying here, is there's something more at play about your responses, not anything odd, just funny. You cannot ever understand my life experiences, not that I'd expect you to. But what leaves a bad taste is the distinct impression that if this were a thread about women complaining about cultural bias against small bre asts or cavernous vaginas, you just wouldn't be here holding the fort as strongly as you have been. If I'm wrong, I apologise, but somehow, I don't think I am.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Crimsonlurker I'm sorry, I just.don't.get.you.
If this was a thread about something I couldn't personally relate to... like why are other people discriminated against because of a,b,c or d, I just wouldn't be interested in pouring as much energy as you clearly have into. trying to make a point! I'd accept that I just couldn't understand why a person felt so aggrieved, but I'd swiftly move on to something where I had more of a personal interest. I guess what I'm saying here, is there's something more at play about your responses, not anything odd, just funny. You cannot ever understand my life experiences, not that I'd expect you to. But what leaves a bad taste is the distinct impression that if this were a thread about women complaining about cultural bias against small bre asts or cavernous vaginas, you just wouldn't be here holding the fort as strongly as you have been. If I'm wrong, I apologise, but somehow, I don't think I am.

Ok this will be the only time i come anywhere near outright insulting you but damn you are ignorant. Check this out. I'm 100% straight but have done the same for gay and bisexual men. I'm american but have done the same for people from other countries. I have a penis but have done the same for women. When people have said things about the disabled. When people have said things about all sorts of people.

You don't have a clue who i am if you think this sad little defensive attack is going to work. When someone is wrong they're wrong. And you are wrong period. The only other reason i stayed in the thread was to give men with small dicks advice on how to deal with the "jokes" until of course i finally realized that the small dicked men i was talking to were more than happen to wallow in their own misery. Hence why i said enjoy. So no apologize needed. You guys did it to yourself.

Go on. Throw another group of people into the fire simply to keep yourself warm. While you're doing that i'm gonna go watch some tv or reply to another thread or something. Cause all i had to do was point it out. Once you keep doing it people will understand exactly what i meant. So enjoy.

Oh and you wanna know whats worse than having a small dick? Being slimy along with that small dick. So i'll reiterate. Enjoy.