Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slimy?! OK dude, whatever. Pity you had to go low when that wasn't my intention. Chill. Its the net, this is robust debate & you gotta be a little more thick-skinned man. Enjoy your evening, none of this is personal, so just ctfo

Ya know. Just by chance i checked this thread after i sign out to go get something to eat and see you use the term....thick-skinned. Are you serious? Did you really think playing the thin/thick-skinned "card" was gonna win you brownie points? Do you not understand the sorts of people who use that sort of language? Thats right darling, men who make small penis "jokes". I mean the irony is amazing right now.

No, i'm not upset. No, i don't need thicker skin because after i made my point i was trying to help. Neither you or napwayne wanted said help so i made like transformers and rolled out. Spittin truth as i did. So no. I didn't get personal. I didn't go low either. Having a small penis to me and a lot of people isn't automatically a bad thing. I may not have one but i also don't like it when people make those types of "jokes". If anything i've been in multiple internet battles with those same kinds of people for a long time now. They anti-pc police at me and i well you're a piece of shit at them. They well you're just thin-skinned at me and i well you're obviously extremely emotional at them. It's like a dance. Once again, which is why i directed napwayne to the politics section. So he can see who he's up against. Hence why i went into that long post. Of course though, you guys were too busy feelzing on me so i got out of dodge.

It's amazing though. I'm pretty sure you thought the slimy thing was an insult. Even after you tried to make this a me vs small dicked guys thing. I'm sorry but thats an accurate assessment. Especially after you tried to belittle the pain of those with weight problems once again to make yourself feel better. Yeah let me put like this. This isn't a game but if it were you lost before you even started. While i'm getting a sammich or like watching daredevil or something you'll be sitting back finally understanding what i said and kicking the shit out of yourself for it. Ah well, like i said. Enjoy. Nothing personal about this. You did this to yourself.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ come on dude, seriously, you ranting like a lunatic. Of course I have issues with size, that's why I'm here. Seriously, there's no agenda here, I'm telling it as I see it. You're being way oversensitive considering this is the net. I'm not trying on tricks or bullshit, I'm telling you how I see it & what I've experienced. Cmon man, see this for what it is: a spirited online debate between passionate individuals, who feel strongly about what they're saying.
Its nothing more, nothing less, so chill man. Seriously!!

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ come on dude, seriously, you ranting like a lunatic. Of course I have issues with size, that's why I'm here. Seriously, there's no agenda here, I'm telling it as I see it. You're being way oversensitive considering this is the net. I'm not trying on tricks or bullshit, I'm telling you how I see it & what I've experienced. Cmon man, see this for what it is: a spirited online debate between passionate individuals, who feel strongly about what they're saying.
Its nothing more, nothing less, so chill man. Seriously!!

Oh i agree with you to a point. Lets recap.

People with weight problems can just work out. Most people with weight problems can just work out. - You

No, thats an assumption based on thin air. And why exactly do you need to bring up people with weight problems in a thread about small penises anyway? That won't help you or your cause because people with weight problems have been made fun off openly for as long as humanity can remember. Please stop, you're making things worse and throwing people under the bus. - Me

Aww shucks you must only be saying so to shut men with small penises up. - You

No, i'm saying people with weight problems get it far worse. Most can't go a day without someone somewhere making a fat "joke". - Me

See this is what i mean. Every time men with small dicks express themselves someone tries to tell them to shut up. - You

What? Are you trying to.....- Me

I have to wonder why you're putting so much effort into this. - You

Because you're wrong and attempting to throw other people into a worse situation to make yourself fe....- Me

This is the internet man. No need to be so thin-skinned. - You

...What? - Me

I would imagine that if women...-You

Fuck are you talking about? - Me

You don't have to get so personal. - You

Wait first your thin-skinning me and now you're...you know what..nevermind have fun being both wrong and slimy. - Me

You're ranting like a lunitic. - You

You're still going? lmfao - Me

:D

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Yes dude, I'll keep going until there's a law in place that protects small dick men just like there is to protect most other people who have uncontrollable phisycal factors. And if there are fat people who need a law protecting them against pieces of shit who discrimate against them even though they can't help being fat, then you bet, I'll be in the front line. Having a small dick has made me despise people who ridicule others with uncontrollable physical factors.

Love ya. Sweet dreams :cool:

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah you saying all you've said in and of itself proves exactly what i've been saying as well as my reasoning for leaving and thinking that men with small dicks do have more issues. How and why?

Oh well because i've repeatedly said that none of it is ok. Yet you and another poster keep ignoring what i've said in favor of making me out to be some sort of small penis hater. Not only did i reply to the point of the thread. Knowing full well what it was about but i agree that weight issues aren't the same. Once again, unless you're the type of guy who presents your penis to people at first sight it isn't the first thing people see. When it comes to weight a person can't hide it no matter what they do. And considering that people are more likely to make fun of people they think are overweight it logically means weight is far an above worse than having a small penis.

The only reason i've said about as much is because a poster attempted to imply that having a small penis is somehow worse than both/either or being over weight and/or jokes about large vaginas. He also tried to imply that it was somehow taboo to talk about women's vagina's in that way. To which i personally know isn't true because exactly that has happened with a thread i created and people have yet to wave their finger towards it.

Not to mention the fact that of all the people to defend. You personally defended a guy who literally talked about killing innocent people, made fun of a disabled person, attacked the honor of a war veteran simply because he was muslim, wants soldiers not to get captured in moments of war which would be wanting them to die given the circumstances and is generally a dick to women, other races, etc. Sure, making fun of him over penis size is wrong and i've said about as much but him...no he gets whatever he gets. Period.

Why do i say what i say about small dicked men having issues? Well for one you and another poster keep trying to put words in my mouth as if i'm somehow for small dick jokes. In an effort to keep me from stating how women get it not only about their vaginas but about their weight too. Not only that but they get it worse. Now this isn't to say guys with small dicks should shut up. This is to point out that maybe if more men bucked the overall anti-pc bullshit thats out there then maybe people would be more sympathetic to their plight. Maybe more people could come close to understanding how fucked up making fun of men with small dicks is.

My real theory. The one i hesitated to outright say...i'll say now. Men with small dicks are afraid to stand up against other men in general when it comes to both anti-pc culture AND masculinity in general. Not all mind you but from what i've seen most men would rather not have to go up against some but would gladly go up against others...such as feminism, "pc culture" and in general anyone who actually desires more respectfulness between people.

Donald trump is an example. The guy has been making fun of all kinds of people so far but it isn't until a statue of him with a small penis gets made do some take notice. When i said issues. I mean that people will only comment when they think it's in their best interests. When donald trump was making fun of all those other people many of you were silent but now you want people to be outraged. No.

So no, i get the point of the thread. And i do feel for guys with small dicks but there is no way in hell that allows people to get away with dis missing other people and what happens to them. If anything trying to dismiss others means you should be dismissed. Which just si happens to be a consequence of not going up against anti-pc culture. And thats exactly what i said in my very first post.

Long story short. If you aren't willing to stand up for your neighbor, they won't be willing to stand up for you.

I never supported Trump. I hate him and what he stands for. I never supported him in any way in any of my comments.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's generally been a trend, since at least the Roman Empire, to associate penis size with masculinity (there have been exceptions. Ancient Greece was one of them.) That's intensified by the general U.S. (and associated Western) culture in which bigger and more are generally always seen as better, which is of course not necessarily true.

That said, although I'm significantly bigger and thicker than average when erect, I don't look at all big when flaccid (Cf. "Grower,") most of the embarrassment I've experienced when nude in a group of people has been self-generated.

I've had friends with extremely small dicks. I know this because either I've seen them (locker room, pool, or in a couple of cases fooling around a bit, or because they've told me about it.) I've never made fun of them, nor been negative toward them about it. I've known (and seen) guys larger and / or thicker than I when erect, as well. I had one friend I used to tease about it, because it made him blush like hell (but one could tell he liked being teased about it.) Else, I didn't comment to them one way or the other, either.

Frankly, so long as one's partner enjoys the sex and doesn't have any complaints, I don't see how it should be a problem. That said, I don't really think that laws restricting speech, are a solution to folks feeling embarrassed about their penis size, any more than I think laws restricting speech regarding one's weight, hair color, &c. are a solution to other such embarrassment. Speaking as a US citizen, there is no constitutional right to not be offended.

Reactions: LilJock and lttle1

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just look at any television commercial where there's a man and a woman. The man is normally dumb or immature. The woman is always smart and belittles the man. Whether it's making fun of a man with a small penis and everybody laughs, or pulling off a man's toupee and everybody laughs, man bashing is acceptable. Nothing will ever change until men stand up for themselves and say enough is enough.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh thats a completely different topic right there. And i'm guessing you're new here. If so welcome, sucks that your welcome has to do with this but yeah i'm not saying that. If anything i think being black with a small one is insanely worse than being white with a small one. I just don't really want to get into all that because understanding in both areas is pretty non-existent on the internet. I agree though, being black means you might not even make it to a shower for people to laugh at you.

Still though, i think this thread should stick to expressing how it feels and maybe health ways to deal instead of becoming a comparison shit show. Cause while people do make fun of guys with small dicks in the grand scheme of things other categories of people get it worse. So yeah i would much rather people leave other groups and categories of people out. It won't help and may hurt. Seriously though, you don't even have to be signed in to look in the politics section of the site. Don't even have to reply either. Just take a look at how people feel about black people in general.

Crimson,

I was rereadng this thread and remembering some of this debate. (I was the OP). And I see that you keep telling people to stop comparing the pain to other pains when in fact I see you doing most of the comparing to other maladies. Not sure why you were so invested in that. Why not just let people express their pain or thoughts without the admonitions?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah hell is one way to put it...i agree that of course things could be worse like i have one leg or something, but i mean in the "sexual marketplace" lets say, my value when i drop my pants certainly changes...i don't care what anyone says...the looks on the faces or the disapointment that is so bad that i've had five occasions where i just had to take the hoookup home becuase they were so damn let down that all they did was lay there, quiet, on their phone texting or facebook. its hard being taken seriously, even though i love being able to have my entire dick sucked on at once. my friends complain about chicks not being able to get it all in their mouth lol...i dont have that problem...then again, sometimes i get turned down and just offered a handjob instead

Hey Nap. I was wondering what your cock looked like after reading a lot of your posts. That's a really nice dick you have. I'd ride it!

There is allot of dysfunctionality in most western countries, and certainly here in the United States, because sadly, we build too many walls and not enough bridges on Age, Race, Income, Popularity, etc.

The gay "community" is not immune from these social illnesses, as many of our gay neighbors live in and are raised in the larger community. With that having been said, there is allot of baggage brought into the community that isn't working for the larger community and isn't working here either.

It is not to say that all is bad or worse. There has certainly been allot of progress, thanks to those dear brave heroes that paid the price for the progress. To some extent, it has actually gotten somewhat better in our community. Hopefully, it will continue if we can make a collective effort to keep out the social illnesses that divide us, especially since we are already a marginalized community.

In my own experience in self discovery, I have come to the conclusion that relationships are about compatibility, sharing and growth and not judging the person. Forgiving and forgetting the imperfections of another would be even better. If we were to peal away all the layers of what was "expected of us" in the larger community and find ourselves deep inside, can we not take the next step in giving another the same courtesy?

Reactions: englad and Triasco

Little dick homo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I don't know what the rest of you think, but I am perfectly fine with people making fun of my little penis, in fact I crave that kind of humiliation on a daily basis, so feel free to comment on my pics honestly!!

If that is what you like... Some of our gay neighbors may not be as comfortable with being treated this way by other gay men. All I was saying is that we should be sensitive to how other gay men are treated. If the larger community does not treat them right, should we make it just as miserable for them as the larger community does??

As for me, I am not small, but I have dated men with different sized penises. I am more of a chest lover, so penises really don't arouse me as much as a smooth chest. I am more sensual, so for me, it is about the "connection" with a man, rather than just a boring penis size. I have to "feel" the man physically and emotionally. I tend to be very slutty, but more of a sensuality slut, rather than just sex. hehehe

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If that is what you like... Some of our gay neighbors may not be as comfortable with being treated this way by other gay men. All I was saying is that we should be sensitive to how other gay men are treated. If the larger community does not treat them right, should we make it just as miserable for them as the larger community does??

As for me, I am not small, but I have dated men with different sized penises. I am more of a chest lover, so penises really don't arouse me as much as a smooth chest. I am more sensual, so for me, it is about the "connection" with a man, rather than just a boring penis size. I have to "feel" the man physically and emotionally. I tend to be very slutty, but more of a sensuality slut, rather than just sex. hehehe
Welcome to LPSG, Edmonde! I agree that it takes more than a penis to attract me and far more to keep me interested in developing a relationship or even a friendship.

Reactions: 1446622