Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread lasted about 6 pages longer than I thought it would.
. . . I suspect that's because several respondents had something more intellectual, progressive and thought-provoking to contribute. . .

There's a lot to disagree with in this thread, and a lot to agree with. But I've really enjoyed the back and forth of the discussion. The only downer has been the occasional outbreak of dyspepsia and ad hominem attacks. We should be able to hold a discussion without resort to invective. But whatever. It's been a good discussion.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
When people make fun of an individual based on penis size, and I'm thinking of public people, not locker room stuff, how do they know?
Does it really matter if the person is or is not smaller than average?
It's it just an insult gambit, done thoughtlessly?

Oh, invective...um, Trott, your knuckles have ginger hair. Or something. ;)

Anyway board of it all this bread so I am stepping out! To many f**k wits with small brains! & I cannot go on with reading drivel!

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
When people make fun of an individual based on penis size, and I'm thinking of public people, not locker room stuff, how do they know?
Does it really matter if the person is or is not smaller than average?
It's it just an insult gambit, done thoughtlessly?

Oh, invective...um, Trott, your knuckles have ginger hair. Or something. ;)

Leave my ginger-haired knuckles out of this. They're larger than average, and I'm sick of the cultural bias against them :D

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

hungismorefun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's politically correct because men with small penises are not marginalised or excluded from opportunities in society in the way that, say, people of color, women, LBGTQ people, or disabled people are, or have been historically.

Depends on how you define "opportunities". It can definitely inhibit a guy's chance for sex or a relationship.

hungismorefun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody that's a fucking ignorant sheep that only follows what our selfish hostile whore culture dictates isn't worth spending any time worrying about anyway. Straight dudes, if I find you attractive and you've got a small dick, I'll take you off these ladies hands. Just know, you've got some options :) And also, fuck Lily Allen and her hypocritical bullshit. She can go die in a fire.

Anybody that's a fucking ignorant sheep that only follows what our selfish hostile whore culture dictates isn't worth spending any time worrying about anyway. Straight dudes, if I find you attractive and you've got a small dick, I'll take you off these ladies hands. Just know, you've got some options :) And also, fuck Lily Allen and her hypocritical bullshit. She can go die in a fire.
I see your point ...but hey ...your nickname is quite a storyteller :)

Reactions: hypolimnas

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a small dick comes across as this "faceless" stigma, rarely does anyone publicly and proudly own up to it. So most folks don't have a point of reference that directly impacts them, so it's easy to joke and make criticisms. While other folks- it hits too close to home, but in an effort to remain Anonymous- they choose to perpetuate the joking. But if you actually give it a "face"...say of someone you truly care about...like your brother, or your father, or a best friend, or even your son -who has a small dick...then the joking tends not to be so funny or acceptable.

Reactions: alcor972 and lttle1