why is it darker than me?

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regardless of ethnic background, it is normal for your penis--especially when erect--to be darker than the rest of your body.

A lot of features of the human penis are meant purely as visual displays, left over from evolutionary selection pressures based on promiscuity and sexual competition for females. They served to attract the attention of females and scare or subdue rival males. That's mainstream biology talking: just googlesearch "penis display function" or "penis sexual selection," or check out a book called "The Third Chimpanzee" by Desmond Morris.

Humans have the biggest penises, both absolutely and in proportion to body size, of any primate. We're the only primates with such "chunky" equipment--our closest relatives, the chimps, are hung like pencils. Even an averagely-hung man has quite a bit more than he needs if the sole function were insemination. We can throw erections bigger than we biologically need, equipped with all that pulsating movement and a color distinct from the nearby torso, because back in the day it was a great way to advertise how healthy and well-nourished you were.

Pappy

Media
Hey I had a good friend growing up that had a black cock, except he was white. He looked like he had spent three weeks in the sun all year round. In other words he was really dark complected, and his dick and ball sack was black. From his circumcision scar out to the head was a nice creamy brown and then back toward his body was black. It was dark enough that it would have looked at home on any dark skinned African-American male.

friendlyguy19106

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the fact that some guy's equipment adds to the genuine fun... like unwrapping a present and you're not 100% sure what's inside. Sure, you can see the bulge, grope it even... but there's still something more to be revealed. Personally, I prefer a little pigmentation in a guy's package.:smile:

And don't scoff at the two-tone-tingers either.
Most likely that's from the circumcision.

If everyone's package looked the same, the world would be a boring place.

mines always been darker than my regular skin color for as long as i can remember :p

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think we need to look at a biological reason:

Men taking anabolic steroids have a side effect of turning their cocks a darker color. Then I would believe that testosterone is the reason for a darker color…

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So did I. The skin on his penis almost black even when his foreskin was retracted.

Hey I had a good friend growing up that had a black cock, except he was white. He looked like he had spent three weeks in the sun all year round. In other words he was really dark complected, and his dick and ball sack was black. From his circumcision scar out to the head was a nice creamy brown and then back toward his body was black. It was dark enough that it would have looked at home on any dark skinned African-American male.