Why is it so hard to find an uncut cock in NC

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fredsfreddy321, Jan 3, 2009.

1. fredsfreddy321

fredsfreddy321 New Member

Albums:
    Title says it all i really wanna find me a uncut cock in greenville nc but its like impossible to find... Any suggestions on helping me find one.. i done tried, a4a,lifeout,bgc,mh,and here..

2. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    HUNH??? North Carolina is about as "American" as it gets! I'm curious to know what the different circumcision rates are by state. I would expect the circumcision rate to be very high in North Carolina.

3. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    Most white Southerners are circumcised except for some from way back in the country, and some of the 25 and younger set. If you want uc cock, you need to try for a black cock as they often are. I fail to see the attraction in smelly uc cocks, but obviously many people like them.

4. jp

jp
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what is bgc? best of luck, they're probably that much more desireable because they are so rare out there.

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

Why? Because of stupid-assed customs dating back to the Victorian Era.

Try looking for Latinos and others originally from non-circumcising countries.

There was a recent thread which discussed circ. rates in the South. It may be of interest: http://www.lpsg.org/113537-uncut-southern-guys.html

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

News Flash.... a super majority of men in the Southeast ARE CUT. Who in the hell needs/wants that useless sleeve anyway?

7. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do. I love playing with foreskin and the way the penis feels when I stroke it. Love the motion of the skin in my hand and it's fun to give it a little tug when the cock is soft.

8. Smartalk

Gold Member

Oi CapitalhillGuy Being an uncut guy myself I take exceptions to your curt generailised comment about uncut guys being smelly. There are two possibilities here 1) you have never been with an uncut guy or 2) You can only attract guys who don't take pride in there personal hygiene. It is like saying all european men are smelly and unclean.

9. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Capitolhillguy, I too am offended at your remarks. NOT ALL OF US UNCUT GUYS ARE SMELLY....most of us are meticulously clean ( myself and the other uncuts I've been with ) Please don't label all of us because you had a bad experience. Thats like saying that all gay men are feminine, based on the actions of one man.
    Notaguru, a foreskin is not a "useless sleeve"... I'd like to make a friendly suggestion that both of you.... do a bit of research before you make a ridiculous remark ? The rest of us here would appreciate it.

10. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Southerners usually hold onto old ideas longer than the rest of the country. They call it being "traditional". :rolleyes:

Take a vacation to a heavily Latino city. It seems like most Latino parents don't mutilate their male babies - at least here in California. Thank goodness! I can't remember the last time I saw a Latino guy with a circumcised penis.

11. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    And the ignorant ones run freely still.....not going to waste my time giving them any attention.

12. markimus

markimus New Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut and in Raleigh

13. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    so being a racist is "traditional" ? LOL

and actually upper middle class mexicans tend to cut, it's seen as a status thing, i guess they aspire to be more "american". and it helps differentiate them from the poorer working class and mexican/indians.

but ur right the majority of minorities here in socal are uncut, becuz they come from cultures that are old and wise enuff to know that routine circ is just a fad.

#13 thadjock, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  14. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    if it were useless the species (in fact all species) of males would have evolved to be born without one.

it's as useless as your eyelids, if you're willing to cut off ur foreskin, give up ur eyelids too.

15. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Here we go with the generalizations again.... what makes you say that all us southerners are racist ? You make it sound as if we're still lynching people here. Do you feel all people from California are "fruits and nuts" ? Do you feel that all gay men are effeminate ? I, for one, being a southerner, don't feel that way at all. I take umbrage at the fact that you'd even SAY something like that ! What's so wrong with maintaining traditions ? Traditions like Sunday dinners with the family, helping your neighbors, sittin on the porch with the hound and having a bourbon or two with friends...I feel sorry for you, never having simple traditions like these in your life.

16. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was totally joking dude, i was mocking mark for his euphemism "traditional"

not saying the whole south is racist , but u have to admit there are still alot of old school types who are, and more of them in the south than anywhere else.

I'm a vols fan and i've been to memphis and nashville met a lot of cool people, i think ur a little too sensitive....everyday i hear about people on the east coast talking about how flakey californians are and yeah there are plenty of people who think all gay guys are just girly but i dont' get worked up about it, they're valid stereotypes, just not applicable to every one.

#16 thadjock, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  17. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Ok thad, you're forgiven....LOL ! Wasn't sure and it got my southern blood to boiling...hehehehe I'll have a shot of corn squeezins in your honor....

18. NCbear

Gold Member

It's not difficult at all. I just look at my or my lover's.

And there are plenty at the local Y.

NCbear (who lives in western NC)

19. fredsfreddy321

fredsfreddy321 New Member

Albums:
    yea i do take some offense to that to i am a very clean guy dude and i hate it when people think that uncut is going to be dirty and unclean like i seriously take a shower 2 times a day sometimes... dirty... Psh... no uncuts in nc hardly i guess... id love to find a black uncut twink.... omg thats a fantasy within itself...

20. italianb90

italianb90 Member

Albums:
    Too bad that I live so far :(

Draft saved Draft deleted