why is it so hard to leave a woman after sex

indieglow

Just Browsing
Media
No, nature is cruel as oxytocin is produced in much larger quantities in women than in men, which is why women become attached during sex, while y'all move on to the next broad without a second thought. The OP must clearly be one of the rare, precious exceptions...

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Evil you're a douche.

Sex just sex no need to hang around it's to adults just getting off.

Now if you are in love with the girl iota a whole different story but he has not stated that he loves the girl.

An as for being a douche would you rather I lie or be fake or trick you or be up front with you then you can make a informed choice as to what you want to do.

LOVE me or HATE me I never lie to girls I am up front unlike a lot of guys I here that say what they think you want to hear I mean come on we are on a site that we show our DICKS on wanting you to say how great it is so let's lighten up a bit an enjoy the ride;-)

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Evil is right, sex is just sex.

But on the other hand, I myself find it hard to perform if it's just someone. I prefer getting to know the lady first, before doing the nasty.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sex is sex, and sex doesn't negate human dignity. part of being a sex positive human is having respect for ya partners.

is all how you handle ya business. some of the men on this thread fail, fail all epic like.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would not think of the wham, bam, thank you mam kind of sex.... My lover is a precious person and I love being with her. I think human loving is much more than just animal instinct.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's not hard for me. If it's understood before hand it's just sex, I clean up, we exchange good byes and keep it moving with the rest of our day. Simple as that.

Now, if it's someone I care about, I'll stick around, see if it's anything they need from me, kiss on the forehead THEN continue on with my day.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, nature is cruel as oxytocin is produced in much larger quantities in women than in men, which is why women become attached during sex, while y'all move on to the next broad without a second thought. The OP must clearly be one of the rare, precious exceptions...
Not sure that the OP is so very rare. It is a natural reaction to having sex with someone, which not everyone has and not everyone has all the time or on every occasion or with every person.

For me, it depends partly on expectations. If it's just a one-nighter or acknowledged as casual, nsa sex, then I don't find it hard to leave. But if I'm with someone I love, then sex definitely strengthens the attachment for me.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that the OP is NOT rare.

Can I please have a balance -
* Guy doesn't want to run away and never talk again (until 3 weeks later when he suddenly notices is hard up!)
* Guy is not emotionally clingy!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's hard to leave when they got a hold of your cock and are licking it like a lollypop.

Women are always in charge of the relationship. I've broken up with a couple over the years, but mostly I have to leave it to her. Like, I would make up my mind that I have to break up with her, I would list all the pro-and-con reasons, and I would go to her place to break up. And she'd meet me at the door wearing nothing but hot pants and with her mouth open...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to at least have something in common or a "spark", so to speak, before having sex with ANYONE. Most people know if the sex is a one night stand or not, unless you are leading them on or have been for a while, just to get sex. Love at first sight can happen...but rarely does. Just be adult about the situation and if you develop feelings...then ask that person out for another date, not just a hook up, and see where it goes. HOWEVER, in today's society, some girls look at hooking up the way lots of guys do...so when the situation is flipped, it will throw some guys off. :) *sort of like Samantha on Sex and the City.* LOVE HER! :) Whatever happens, don't be clingy and don't be a douche.