Why is it so much better with a big one?

cegro27: I'm very attracted to masculine guys and somewhere, somehow in my early 20s I associated "huge cocks" with being the epitome of "masculinity". I can't explain why, but my attraction to that one aspect of the male anatomy is so powerful and overwhelming that it puts me in a state of constant arousal and horniness, so much so that it's scary at times because I can't get the thought of huge endowements off my mind long enough to eat or sleep. Of course, this type of anxious state I get into doesn't happen often...in fact it's only happened twice...once several years ago when I first realized I was attracted to well hung guys, and the other last week when I actually had my first sexual experience with a big one.

I've sometimes heard it said that sex in reality is rarely as good as it was when you fantasized about it, but in this case the sex wasn't only as good as I had imagined, it was much better! It sent me through the roof and I've only now begun to recover, which is a good thing because I think I lost five pounds last week from not eating. That was the downside of it, the guy I was with didn't live in the same city as I and so it was only a one time thing. It was like having something wonderful dangled in my face and then snatched away forever.

I can recall how relieved I felt that night (while my lips were stretched around his shaft) that I was finally getting the sex I had wanted for so long. I was happy, elated, satisfied, joyful, every positive emotion you can think of I went through that night, and I only gave the guy a bj. I was pretty confident that if he had wanted to fuck I could handle him, as I had much practice using large dildos on myself many times before. Thinking back on it, it was probably a good thing that we didn't fuck, heaven only knows what kind of a state "that" would've left me in. :wacko:

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh god, my first big one... that was so fantastic, we fucked for seven hours with breaks, then sometime after that we were fucking and i actually lost control of my face and hands, my muscles there just stopped listening to me and it was the first time the sweat was actually DRIPPING from me, i swaer, afterwards when i pressed down on the bed it went "squish"... a pretty intense night. and now I find after that night a smaller penis then his that was able to fullfill my needs before (former fuckbuddies) just isn't enough anymore...

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I'm str8, so I aint speakin' from experiance, but I got a theory.

I talk to a lot of guys here at LPSG and in general (way more guys than girls) who want to see more of my dick, here stories about it, ask what's it like, etc. Guys love big dicks, guys have a penis fascination that far surpasses women and it doesn't matter if their str8 or gay. So, I think only a guy can appreciate a big dick fully because it's something every guy would like to have hung on themselves. So I think that's why you find sex so much better with a hung partner.

It's kinda like the ultimate crowd pleaser among guys. Everbodies biggest sex organ is their brain, and jus the visual aspect alone is no doubt a super turn on for guys who are into guys. Add to that the additional physical extreme and it makes sense that you'd feel the way you feel about big ones.

On the other hand, a lot of women are afraid of, have had horrible (maybe painful) experiences with, don't like the feel of a really big penis. Women don't have penises themselves and don't have the real envy factor that men have in looking at other guys penises. So they are more detached. That's not to say their aren't girls out there that love a big dick, because there are, I'm married to one. But generally, I just don't think women have the same level of big penis love sentiment that you expressed.

I probably answered more than your question was asking, but those are my thoughts.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by cegro27@Oct 29 2004, 07:23 PM
I'm very attracted to masculine guys and somewhere, somehow in my early 20s I associated "huge cocks" with being the epitome of "masculinity". I can't explain why, but my attraction to that one aspect of the male anatomy is so powerful and overwhelming that it puts me in a state of constant arousal and horniness, so much so that it's scary at times because I can't get the thought of huge endowements off my mind long enough to eat or sleep. Of course, this type of anxious state I get into doesn't happen often...in fact it's only happened twice...once several years ago when I first realized I was attracted to well hung guys, and the other last week when I actually had my first sexual experience with a big one.
[post=261697]Quoted post[/post]​

I can totally relate to you Cegro, I have been fascinated with massive endowments for as long as I can remember. Something about a guy hung like DONKEY KONG that turns me the fuck on! I prefer a men that are 9-10 inches and very thick, because skinny ones hurt! :p

Trixiville: I absolutly adore my partners massive penis, I find it beautifull, fascinating, and VERY satisfying!!!!! :D

When he enters me the feeling is compleatly exquisite!!!!!

cegro27:
Originally posted by heavynuttz@Oct 30 2004, 03:46 AM

I can totally relate to you Cegro, I have been fascinated with massive endowments for as long as I can remember. Something about a guy hung like DONKEY KONG that turns me the fuck on! I prefer a men that are 9-10 inches and very thick, because skinny ones hurt! :p
[post=261754]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, that size is about right for me too. The guy I was with was about 9x6. Never encountered a guy that large and who knows if a similar guy will ever come along again. But I do know that now, nothing of considerable smaller size will do for me.
^_^

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by 8strong8long@Oct 30 2004, 05:41 AM
Well, I'm str8, so I aint speakin' from experiance, but I got a theory.

I talk to a lot of guys here at LPSG and in general (way more guys than girls) who want to see more of my dick, here stories about it, ask what's it like, etc. Guys love big dicks, guys have a penis fascination that far surpasses women and it doesn't matter if their str8 or gay. So, I think only a guy can appreciate a big dick fully because it's something every guy would like to have hung on themselves. So I think that's why you find sex so much better with a hung partner.

It's kinda like the ultimate crowd pleaser among guys. Everbodies biggest sex organ is their brain, and jus the visual aspect alone is no doubt a super turn on for guys who are into guys. Add to that the additional physical extreme and it makes sense that you'd feel the way you feel about big ones.

On the other hand, a lot of women are afraid of, have had horrible (maybe painful) experiences with, don't like the feel of a really big penis. Women don't have penises themselves and don't have the real envy factor that men have in looking at other guys penises. So they are more detached. That's not to say their aren't girls out there that love a big dick, because there are, I'm married to one. But generally, I just don't think women have the same level of big penis love sentiment that you expressed.

I probably answered more than your question was asking, but those are my thoughts.
[post=261746]Quoted post[/post]​

Your thoughts reveal your knowledge of the subject, 8strong8long. You've posted a good read, which I think answers Child_of_the_sun's questions. Thanks.