Why is it some women in specific races are so snobby ?

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find young white, asian, and persian women quite repulsive at times because of their apparent limited interest in black guys. It's mainly a reflection of how uneducated a woman is when she refuses to interact with a guy because of his background.

I am pretty sure Asian, white etc guys don't consider themselves to be better than black guys but for some reason the women have this preconceived idea. Women are the biggest chauvinists when it comes to interracial relationships.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in the SE USA, I find this comment strange. All of my friends date men of different backgrounds. My current SO is of middle eastern/ american background. I have one friend that dates nothing but latin men and another who is getting married to a black man.

And we are all white women. I have never dated a black guy, but then again I've never been asked out by one. I've been stared at by some, but if they don't approach me it's their loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't know much about you. Maybe you come across in an agressive manner that is threatening. Do you meet these women who have turned you down through friends, family work.....? Opportunities in which you can interact before asking for a date.

I should also add that I come from the midwest where white men very rarely date black women. We're practically invisible out there since the black men quite often date white women.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We don't know much about you. Maybe you come across in an agressive manner that is threatening. Do you meet these women who have turned you down through friends, family work.....? Opportunities in which you can interact before asking for a date.

I should also add that I come from the midwest where white men very rarely date black women. We're practically invisible out there since the black men quite often date white women.

Actually I wasn't turned down by anyone.

But from observation Asian women are more interested in other Asian men or white men.

I use to take advantage of being the first black guy for a few white girls, but ive stop becoming that special black guy who is worthy of their time.

So these days whenever a sexy young white girl try talking to me I just smile and continue playing my ipod. This is not about me, but why other black men don't get a chance like some are willing to offer me ?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find young white, asian, and persian women quite repulsive at times because of their apparent limited interest in black guys. It's mainly a reflection of how uneducated a woman is when she refuses to interact with a guy because of his background.

I am pretty sure Asian, white etc guys don't consider themselves to be better than black guys but for some reason the women have this preconceived idea. Women are the biggest chauvinists when it comes to interracial relationships.
your post comes across as both sexist and racist.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I wasn't turned down by anyone.

But from observation Asian women are more interested in other Asian men or white men.

I use to take advantage of being the first black guy for a few white girls, but ive stop becoming that special black guy who is worthy of their time.

So these days whenever a sexy young white girl try talking to me I just smile and continue playing my ipod. This is not about me, but why other black men don't get a chance like some are willing to offer me ?

What are you complaining about actually?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm very confused by this thread and your comments. Toronto is a very cosmopolitan city. I live in New York City and Honolulu and see interracial couples all of the time. Maybe you just have not met the right person or perhaps there is something in your manner that is off putting.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The neglectful treatment of black men by non-black women. You think because I make a thread it has to be a problem I am having ?

Wow ...

If you don't like it, date someone else. You can't force others to change their personal preferences. I can't imagine governments will be legislating people's dating habits, much like hiring habits.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never engage with strange men of any colour in the street, clubs, bars.

i hadn't realised i had a duty to fill a quota.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the original posters take on this as somewhat perverse. I am bemused he tries to link this to ethnicity and colour. People discriminate on many grounds, class and education is more important than ethnic origins. If a high status female is seen to be predisposed to associating with men of dubious ethics and manners then she will be seen as a loser. Remember, women have a lot more to lose by hitching up with someone inferior (by that I mean, selfish, self indulgent, arrogant, little regard for others) than a man does.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find young white, asian, and persian women quite repulsive at times because of their apparent limited interest in black guys.
here you complain about white women refusing to give black guys a chance.
So these days whenever a sexy young white girl try talking to me I just smile and continue playing my ipod.
and here you brag about you, a black man, refusing to give white women a chance.

please expand on this.
my poor, female brain is all confused.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the original posters take on this as somewhat perverse. I am bemused he tries to link this to ethnicity and colour. People discriminate on many grounds, class and education is more important than ethnic origins. If a high status female is seen to be predisposed to associating with men of dubious ethics and manners then she will be seen as a loser. Remember, women have a lot more to lose by hitching up with someone inferior (by that I mean, selfish, self indulgent, arrogant, little regard for others) than a man does.

You are so right. No matter how attractive or rich the guy is, if she allows herself to be mistreated she's viewed as a loser.