Why is it some women in specific races are so snobby ?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i could point out that it's a cultural thing for many asians not to flirt with strangers in public. i could say that i never smile and wink at a guy sitting near me, regardless of his colour. i could say that maybe they just don't find you as attractive as you obviously find yourself.

but it would be in one ear and out the other.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Black guys in the US usually drive up, turn up the Snoop Dogg really loud, and give me some ridiculous line. Then when I don't respond, they say "well fuck you den, biiiiATCH!" It gets old. Also makes me avoid black guys when walking alone. This doesn't happen outside of the US, though.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i could point out that it's a cultural thing for many asians not to flirt with strangers in public. i could say that i never smile and wink at a guy sitting near me, regardless of his colour. i could say that maybe they just don't find you as attractive as you obviously find yourself.

but it would be in one ear and out the other.

good thing you didn't actually say it, you saved us some serious reading time

D

deleted136887

I wish my life was that simple: They don't want to fuck me, so they must hate my colour/age/social status/[fill in your bit here].
As some-one on here remarked, a lot of people does not want to fuck you(or me, or the postman, for that matter), that does not mean they have a deep-seated inbred hate for your ethnic background or social status. It simply means they don't want to fuck you.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish my life was that simple: They don't want to fuck me, so they must hate my colour/age/social status/[fill in your bit here].
As some-one on here remarked, a lot of people does not want to fuck you(or me, or the postman, for that matter), that does not mean they have a deep-seated inbred hate for your ethnic background or social status. It simply means they don't want to fuck you.

But it can't possibly have anything to do with me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the only person to ever warn me off dating black guys was a black guy i dated. he said that the way most black guys treated women was shameful.

i never took any notice...each person should be judged on their own merits. but still, i found his opinion interesting.

he would roll his eyes at white guys acting like twats, but seemed to take black guys acting like twats to heart. like they were letting the side down. he, as a black guy, was constantly having to fight the shitty stereotype he felt they perpetrated.

...nice guy though. working three jobs to pay his way through an education. i really hope he was a success. *drifts off*

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Black guys in the US usually drive up, turn up the Snoop Dogg really loud, and give me some ridiculous line. Then when I don't respond, they say "well fuck you den, biiiiATCH!" It gets old. Also makes me avoid black guys when walking alone. This doesn't happen outside of the US, though.

Maybe a different artist but I think a lot of guys do this not just black guys. My girl friend and I have had guys spin tires at us outside of establishments... we simply clap and walk away:rolleyes:

I think I would respond better to a guy who jumped in front of me and beat on his chest.... atleast he would be funny.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not exactly. I was out with with a female friend late one Saturday night. The weather was good and we were on bright, major roads. Some (black) guys in a car were catcalling us. We ignored them. They pulled up to the corner where we were standing. when the light changed from red to green they sped around the corner (turning left and it's lefthand drive here) so fast, we nearly walked into the car. It was scary.

Given my onw family experience (my parents really act as if black women are underdogs and we should be happy with whatever attention we get) and the media attention (how black women have so few choices), black men must really feel as if they are some kind of prize and in view of this thread, some of them think they are the prize with every ethnic group.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe a different artist but I think a lot of guys do this not just black guys. My girl friend and I have had guys spin tires at us outside of establishments... we simply clap and walk away:rolleyes:
But aren't guys whatever the color of their skin is, who are spinning tires or yelling dumb catch phrases just more noticeable. I don't think you can say a lot of guys do that, it is just that you simply don't notice how many guys drive by you every day without any kind of reaction.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

WTF ?

Who said anyone doesn't want to fuck me ? I am the type of guy who turns down pussy quite often and I actually have serious thought about fucking a female before I do because I don't always want the attachment some females match with sex.

Its not about me, it's about the silly excuses women use for not dating black guys, their pants not tight enough, they play their music loud in their cars etc ..If thats all it takes to make white men a better option it's clear the females who reject guys on that basis aren't really trying to hear what a black guy has to say. She will more likely to talk to a white guy riding a loud harley instead.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is very simple, 1young...if you treat people less like objects and categories, they will do the same in most case in return. Your attitude toward others DOES have an effect.

In another thread you complained about 'painful conversation' associated with getting sex. It seems that the females who expect you to be friendly with them as well as having sex with them confuses you and you would prefer them to treat you like a piece of meat, a sexual convenience. You will attract females with fewer braincells that way, and then you will have no right to complain that they cannot speak intelligently.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find young white, asian, and persian women quite repulsive at times because of their apparent limited interest in black guys. It's mainly a reflection of how uneducated a woman is when she refuses to interact with a guy because of his background.

I am pretty sure Asian, white etc guys don't consider themselves to be better than black guys but for some reason the women have this preconceived idea. Women are the biggest chauvinists when it comes to interracial relationships.

Ah, I'm somewhat reluctant to even jump in here...as this seems like such a loaded question. BUT, on the off off chance you're being genuine...

A.) Plenty of Aisan, and White guys harbor the same biases that asian and white women do. Trust me. A quick glance at a lot of "dating site" profiles will tell you that "No offense, but I'm only interested in WHITE guys" just as often. Its a racial/cultural minority issue way more than it is a gender issue.

B.) As someone who is not white myself, I've learned a lot of people really just don't like stepping out of their comfort zones. Be it the social stigma attached to doing so, or the idea that they've been socialized to view some other "type" of man as an ideal to conform to or covet (typically the dominant culture).

C.) I think your biases against women are particularly problematic. No woman is any less educated than men when it comes to racism. You may be interested in women, and therefore experience rejection from them more, but the tendency is that women are at least less accepting of discrimination than men. And more open minded. If we're talking personal approaches, maybe you're looking to meet girls in the wrong places. Saying ALL women of a particular ethnic group are biased against you in particular is just...ridiculous.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Speaking as a black guy in the US....please, you're dreaming if you'd think I'd ever, ever EVER talk to you like this. Or at all. Generalizatons? Part of the problem people...

Also, responding to the thread in general: You know one surefire way for someone to lose interest in you? Talk about their anatomy as if its not attached to a person. I can't tell you how many times I've got messages, or had conversations with people in bars all about "big black dick". To which I stare at them and wonder if they expect me to be part of their fetish of the month club. Its obliviously racist to fetishize people by their "exotic ethinc allure" and its beyond stupid to expect them to want to play up to some overrated stereotype.

Last edited:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not saying ALL black guys do this to me when I am in the US, of course not. It is just I only get that approach from blacks in the US. I never have Asians or whites drive up to me with stupid lines and then curse at me for not responding. I am more commenting on the berating bit, the stupid lines don't bother me. I have white guys say something like "your loss" but nothing so obnoxious as the basically canned "well fuck you den, biiiiiATCH!" They almost all say the same thing. And seriously, having someone go "whoooooo" (South Americans) or spin their wheels isn't frightening. Someone calling me names and cursing at me, is. I am petite and when alone getting harassed feels different than getting hit on. I am basically afraid of them when I am alone. Yes, it is a generalization, just as much as the original post saying XYZ women don't like blacks is. I sometimes feel bad about it, as I shouldn't prejudge; but at the same time.. when I am in the States, every time I see a couple of young black guys with their pants halfway down their thighs between me and my destination I think of taking a different route.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, you can't tell ANYONE who they should want to fuck. That is one of the most personal decisions we make, and it's just that. Personal.

Sorry, no one in the general population owes a fuck to anyone else in the general population.

Mature people know how to handle rejection.

Thats true, reddude anyone with any life experience will know rejections are good things - doesn't matter if it's done by a female or company.

But I never said I was rejected by anyone, I said from observation I notice non black women don't date a wide range of black guys, instead just a small bunch of black guys with specific characteristics get a chance.

Obviously each person has a right to choose their partner without anyone forcing them to do it, but there is nothing wrong with disliking the calculations made before that choice is made.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
your post comes across as both sexist and racist.

it dosn't come accross as either actually unless you use a somewhat loose definition of racism, he's not saying women are less then men, he's just saying that they are worse at something then men, which is prejudiced, but not exactly racist
further he limits his overall lumping of women's habbits to some races so I don't think it fits so neatly into sexism or racism as terms

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

damn I'm white and I use that same technique...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I am not saying ALL black guys do this to me when I am in the US, of course not. It is just I only get that approach from blacks in the US. I never have Asians or whites drive up to me with stupid lines and then curse at me for not responding. I am more commenting on the berating bit, the stupid lines don't bother me. I have white guys say something like "your loss" but nothing so obnoxious as the basically canned "well fuck you den, biiiiiATCH!" They almost all say the same thing. And seriously, having someone go "whoooooo" (South Americans) or spin their wheels isn't frightening. Someone calling me names and cursing at me, is. I am petite and when alone getting harassed feels different than getting hit on. I am basically afraid of them when I am alone. Yes, it is a generalization, just as much as the original post saying XYZ women don't like blacks is. I sometimes feel bad about it, as I shouldn't prejudge; but at the same time.. when I am in the States, every time I see a couple of young black guys with their pants halfway down their thighs between me and my destination I think of taking a different route.

How petite are you?
Whenever I see people I don't know I try to avoid them, white black male female it dosn't really matter.