Why is it some women in specific races are so snobby ?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it dosn't come accross as either actually unless you use a somewhat loose definition of racism, he's not saying women are less then men, he's just saying that they are worse at something then men, which is prejudiced, but not exactly racist
further he limits his overall lumping of women's habbits to some races so I don't think it fits so neatly into sexism or racism as terms
sayng some races are worse IS neatly racist.
and saying women are the worst chauvinists IS neatly sexist.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Black guys in the US usually drive up, turn up the Snoop Dogg really loud, and give me some ridiculous line. Then when I don't respond, they say "well fuck you den, biiiiATCH!" It gets old. Also makes me avoid black guys when walking alone. This doesn't happen outside of the US, though.

I know you're lying because black people haven't listened to Snoop since '99 :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thinking you are God's gift to anything or anyone is a surefire way to find yourself alone by your computer, posting on a dick site about how you can't get any play, even though you are hot and hung.

Just saying.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thinking you are God's gift to anything or anyone is a surefire way to find yourself alone by your computer, posting on a dick site about how you can't get any play, even though you are hot and hung.

Just saying.
Well the women who don't talk to guys base on race surely think they are special, but I don't know why. Whats there beyond looks to alot of white, Asian etc women ?

perrin0

Just Browsing
Media
Well the women who don't talk to guys base on race surely think they are special, but I don't know why. Whats there beyond looks to alot of white, Asian etc women ?

again, how do you know they don't talk to you solely based on your race? sounds like you have an ego problem

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if a white guy posted this about black women,
he'd be booted before he could blink :rolleyes:
Im not sure what you are trying to say, I want to know why non black women believe they are special. They look good, dress good etc just like any other race of women but what are black men missing out on that they won't find in the black community of women ?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't know...why do you believe you're so special that women should just have sex with you without you actually having to talk to them or respect them as people?

you, sir, are an ass.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing like broad generalizations against entire categories of people when the problem lies within specific people.

You said you're not approachable. Well maybe that has more to do with it than anything else. People usually get the drift from a person that they want to be left alone. Someone that never smiles is usually regarded as mean, boring, or totally uninterested.

Remove the chip from your shoulder and work on yourself. You only need to find one person (of any race) to have a relationship with.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matthew 7:3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

D

deleted15807

Why do these 'racial' threads get any traction? Just move on folks. Nothing to see here.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

How do you know what they think of themselves? How you do know they are not talking to a certain guy based solely on race? And even if they are and told you as much, so the fuck what?!?

Perhaps they just happen to be attracted to certain kind of man? People like what they like. Not all women you like are going to like you. Rejection is a large part of interacting with people and searching for love/sex/companionship.

Get over it already, grow the fuck up, and stop whining about not getting your way. It's not at all becoming.