Why is it that some females

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are SOME (meaning I'm not generalizing or stereotyping nor is that the intent) females so quick to write off a guy upon initial meeting. Not even stopping to consider that he may actually be what she's missing? As if she thinks she's to good for that individual she hasn't even talked to or is it that she's heard something. Not bitter, as I don't have problems attracting women all the time (I don't consider myself a women magnet)? Just curious as to the mindset that plays. Like 1 example is if a woman (again, some women) has a car, all of a sudden it's like "I got a car, I'm too good to be talking to a guy like you" that may not be what she said but that's what I hear her actions say. Or just generally walking by on the sidewalk, there's this air of superiority with some women. I know everyone is different but any insight. It gets me because, I consider myself open to women and not superficial (may be wrong and I really am, but as of now.. I'm not)?

Reactions: alcor972

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She doesn't find you immediately attractive. Therefore, she sees no reason to permit you to occupy her time nor delay her agenda. If she had to pay polite attention to every man that wanted to talk to her she'd be significantly delayed any time she left her house. Try to remember that no one owes you anything, including a response, simply because you want to know her.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That air of superiority as you incorrectly interpret it, is a don't mess with me vibe.

http://fusion.net/video/229604/aziz-ansari-master-of-none-walking-home-women/

Just because a woman is outside of her home and gasp, in public, doesn't meant she's looking for company, chat or anything else.
She might be walking to or from work, errands, workout...having an life independent of men and relationships.
Because that is A Thing.

Maybe she doesn't care if you are attractive because that's not what's important now,
Maybe she's thinking of the math to prove electrons are created from oscillations in space, and therefore truly come from nothing.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can be confident for many reasons. Sometimes I've stood a little taller and more aggressively to not send out a vibe of weakness to males when I'm in a situation where I could easily become a victim of assault.

OP, how ridiculous! You just have an inferiority complex.

These women have looked at you, and decided it's a NO, - which they are entitled to do. You don't get a consolation prize or anything unfortunately. AE is spot on.

Not bitter? Why start a thread about it then?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty confident. I have a good job, an education, dress well, have a car and take care of myself financially. So do most of my female friends. When we're out and about, we are going somewhere. Now I don't date anymore, but I have some friends who do. Men without cars, or employment, sleeping on mom's couch. Still feel pretty entitled to tell my friends how things are going to go down in the relationship. This might fly when a person is in their twenties, but gets a whole lot less cute in one's thirties and beyond. My friends rarely schedule date two.

The man of my "dreams" can take care of himself. He's a grownup. He can pay his own bills, does not need a ride everywhere and is my intellectual and emotional equal. I've raised kids, have no interest in raising anymore.

Now, I don't know how anyone could pick this info up by walking past a guy on the sidewalk - like I said, I am usually going somewhere. But a conversation and the presence/absence of chemistry tells me what I need to know rather quickly.

You should be aware that there is something alienating about your posts. Something that hints at some sort of bitterness or underlying anger or hurt regarding women. It kind of puts me on the defensive.

Maybe read through your posts. If you've been hurt, be honest about it. We've all been there. But if you let it colour your perceptions of all women, the rest of us can sense it - even online and there'll be a little bite back. Or a lot.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be aware that there is something alienating about your posts. Something that hints at some sort of bitterness or underlying anger or hurt regarding women. It kind of puts me on the defensive.

Maybe read through your posts. If you've been hurt, be honest about it. We've all been there. But if you let it colour your perceptions of all women, the rest of us can sense it - even online and there'll be a little bite back. Or a lot.
Quoted for truth.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I believe that about any adult male, in almost all situations, will sexually evaluate a 'new' female. To either a slight or major extent. They're wired that way. I seldom have either the time nor interest to interact with strangers---in more than a 'good morning, shiny day, etc' fashion. A large--at least far larger than ideal (to me, anyhow) % of said adult males will perceive any interaction as an invitation to pursue more. I am physically tough, I can have very sharp claws verbally. I don't want to hurt anyone, I do often wish to be simply left alone and my privacy respected.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, how ridiculous! You just have an inferiority complex.

These women have looked at you, and decided it's a NO, - which they are entitled to do. You don't get a consolation prize or anything unfortunately. AE is spot on.

Not bitter? Why start a thread about it then?
I've been blessed with the ability to not sweat rejection and move on fast as easy as if I'm breathing in and out (I'll admit a few have broke through including one woman that is oddly & extremely difficult to move on from). No need for me to be bitter [I'm walking with 8 inches, ok looking (maybe ugly lol), can make women laugh (it baffles me to this day, I don't consider myself funny), have had 4 female cousins all sexually attracted to me, intelligent, can build electric circuits, always been part of the winning team.. all in no particular order], not to sound cocky or full of myself but I'm the full package, & if not I'm definitely on the path.
Excuse the life story ramble
As for the WHY, for a simple but complex reason.. I'm interested in hearing women's perspectives (as complex as yall are, since you all have certain unique nuances to your personality) on topics although sometimes my questions aren't worded in the best way

I've been blessed with the ability to not sweat rejection and move on fast as easy as if I'm breathing in and out (I'll admit a few have broke through including one woman that is oddly & extremely difficult to move on from). No need for me to be bitter [I'm walking with 8 inches, ok looking (maybe ugly lol), can make women laugh (it baffles me to this day, I don't consider myself funny), have had 4 female cousins all sexually attracted to me, intelligent, can build electric circuits, always been part of the winning team.. all in no particular order], not to sound cocky or full of myself but I'm the full package, & if not I'm definitely on the path.
Excuse the life story ramble
As for the WHY, for a simple but complex reason.. I'm interested in hearing women's perspectives (as complex as yall are, since you all have certain unique nuances to your personality) on topics although sometimes my questions aren't worded in the best way
Yep. You're right. You're not bad looking at all! The photo of you looking friendly and approachable is the best one. You're general attitude still seems a bit weird though; you either have an inferiority complex, or feel that you are far too important to be ignored or turned down, or perversely, a bit of both.

I don't like 'in your face' people, and unfortunately I find that they are the type who will just try again no matter how abrupt I am at shutting them down the first time. It's as if they have a bit too much confidence, think they are fantastic, so it can't be possible that I am not remotely interested, and they will just work harder for approval. Avoiding interaction in the first place is often my way of avoiding being rude or hostile or hurting someone's feelings. You may well be fantastic, but that doesn't mean you are everyone's cup of tea. Not everybody has to like you in order for you to have generally good self-esteem and feel okay about yourself.

My first and last comment on any thread or post this person makes from here on in.

Too many red flags to count.

*drops the mike*

Reactions: 950483

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. You're right. You're not bad looking at all! The photo of you looking friendly and approachable is the best one. You're general attitude still seems a bit weird though; you either have an inferiority complex, or feel that you are far too important to be ignored or turned down, or perversely, a bit of both.

I don't like 'in your face' people, and unfortunately I find that they are the type who will just try again no matter how abrupt I am at shutting them down the first time. It's as if they have a bit too much confidence, think they are fantastic, so it can't be possible that I am not remotely interested, and they will just work harder for approval. Avoiding interaction in the first place is often my way of avoiding being rude or hostile or hurting someone's feelings. You may well be fantastic, but that doesn't mean you are everyone's cup of tea. Not everybody has to like you in order for you to have generally good self-esteem and feel okay about yourself.

Not at all (in regards to the my personality type comment).. just for the record my posts are based on my experiences as well as what I see others go through. As I said I can be rejected and dust my self off and move on.. I'm aware that I'm not every woman's style. As for me saying U'm the full package don't misinterpret that as me saying I'm every woman's dream. Maybe that's the wrong terminology, more like I'm full of quality or of quality. Maybe a diamond in the rough, hidden gem, he who has been overlooked but shouldn't have been. Thinking I'm far too important I wouldn't say so, I'm actually humble about myself (a trait that people seem to overlook as well as take advantage of). Also as per my fellow social media heads, my self esteem is not derived from how how many people "like" me.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first and last comment on any thread or post this person makes from here on in.

Too many red flags to count.

*drops the mike*
red flags, well red is my favorite color so I can't complain. If you want to "red card (flag)" me, see you two games from now. Anyway referee, you may be issuing those red cards out a little too hastily