Why is it that?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You deal with all sorts of major crap and setbacks without seemingly being that bothered then something pretty minor send you fucking doolally tap?

I've had a run of "inconvenient" stuff happen lately and just dealt with it yet today something pretty minor that someone did which caused me some work made me totally fucking flip my lid.

I used to always be fairly quick tempered but it was over very quickly. I've noticed in the last couple of years my quick temper has vanished to be replaced by one that takes a lot to surface but take cover when it does. :redface: Fuck I'm turning into Victor Meldrew.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't speak Chinese but I think she was saying "That was the only first class upgrade available this week; everything else is in coach!"

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't speak Chinese but I think she was saying "That was the only first class upgrade available this week; everything else is in coach!"

No - I got it translated for you. She was saying "Me seat was next to Nudey, he's me hero an I've been waiting years to meet him"

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry Davey.

Our tolerance level as males ebbs and flows and today's incident may have occurred at a particularly bad moment when your plate was a bit "too full" as one's prone to say these days.

When things ruminate over time (bigger things) in my mind that have no real resolution a small seemingy insignificant incident can make me flip.

It'll all come out in the wash. :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No - I got it translated for you. She was saying "Me seat was next to Nudey, he's me hero an I've been waiting years to meet him"

That's sweet of you to say. The only people that really enjoy sitting next to me are celebrities because I don't wear contact lenses when flying and I never recognize them.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry Davey.

Our tolerance level as males ebbs and flows and today's incident may have occurred at a particularly bad moment when your plate was a bit "too full" as one's prone to say these days.

When things ruminate over time (bigger things) in my mind that have no real resolution a small seemingy insignificant incident can make me flip.

It'll all come out in the wash. :smile:

It sure will :wink: To the outsider a little thing making you totally flip (I prefer the expression "go doolally tap") makes you look totally unreasonable. :redface: They don't obviously know the full story.

That's sweet of you to say. The only people that really enjoy sitting next to me are celebrities because I don't wear contact lenses when flying and I never recognize them.

Makes a little note of this :wink: