Why is it that

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, May 3, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

when I look down at my penis it looks pretty small, but when I take a picture of it directly afterwards on my cell phone it looks a lot bigger? I will literally compare the picture with real life. Did I just develop a complex or something?

2. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Your cell phone must be equipped with an OEC, or Organ Enhancement Chip. Just don't take a picture of your girlfriends rear end with it, or she'll diet for months.

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Also, it made me realize I have pretty humongous balls complimenting my average sized penis. Kinda strange. I'm only 19 right now so hopefully my penis can catch up a bit before I fully stop growing

4. Blocko

Blocko Member

Generally you get a foreshortened perspective on your member, due to it's location relative the eyes. Lift it up towards your face and bend down and you'll notice it looks a lot bigger.

Cell phone digital cameras are literally the cheapest optics you can get that does the job. Because of this, they often distort things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice