Why is it that...

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not really interested in women for sex, company, emotional support, conversation, or their opinions. I have a relatively large social circle and many close friends I've known for more than 30 years. But among all of them, none are women. There is a woman about my own age who sought me out on an expat message board in Buenos Aires a couple of years ago and I can say quite confidently, even though she's a Lesbian, that everyone runs for cover if there is a possibility she may show up at a particular gathering. She whines and complains and speaks Spanish so poorly that it's unpleasant being around her. A few months ago I ran into her at a café and she invited herself to sit with me and my friends. Despite being gay, she's what I consider a typical female. She regards all men as assholes and that we possess less intelligence than women. She wants to corp dump her wealth of complaints on anyone who will listen. Then she opines about not having any friends. I must say she is typically clueless. And as with ALL women I've known, she expects me or the men I'm with to pay for her coffee and little nosh.

Sorry, I have nothing against women. I just have no need for them in my life. I, too, am incredibly grateful that I'm gay. I find men, both straight and gay, to be better company. But that's just me. I'm certain the majority of men in the world need women around to tell them what to do and mother them. Not me.

bigtex357

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women say they want a sweet sensitive guy...but its being confident and in control that attracts women. And keeps them. If a woman starts nagging her boyfriend and he is eventually whipped, she is happy briefly and then starts to lose her attraction and interest in him.

What women think they want has little correlation to what makes them happy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh goody. More generalisations. I particularly enjoy the "women don't know what they want" generalisations.

Because ALL men know what they want. They're nothing but hunter-gatherers: hunched over, dragging their hairy knuckles behind them, sloping brow, mammoth bagging, feral, rutting cro-magnon like creatures focused only on hunting, eating, and fucking.

Oh, and they're good at math.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Isn't that what men are programmed to do? :tongue:

Seriously, if you guys want to go the genetic programming route, then stop complaining about how complicated women are. According to the rules you want us to follow that benefit you, we're all "complicated".

And we're not. We're complex. It's what makes us so wonderful.

1) Place this in pipe. 2) Smoke.

I'm wishing that you would say something really stupid and then maybe I could get rid of that picture of your arse from my head ....:rolleyes::redface:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm wishing that you would say something really stupid and then maybe I could get rid of that picture of your arse from my head ....:rolleyes::redface:

The one with the lacy thong or the one with my head disappearing up my arse?

Difficult to take a picture of oneself with head up arse. Always need a flash.
:tongue:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The one with the lacy thong or the one with my head disappearing up my arse?

Difficult to take a picture of oneself with head up arse. Always need a flash. :tongue:

sigh....I think that'll be the one :smlove2:, If you need a photographer .or I could just give you a flash?.:biggrin1:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the input is appreciated, and yes, generalizations fly when people are annoyed about things-or don't understand them. But that's why I started this, to first vent my own frustrations of what I see, then try to understand the reality of it, from BOTH sides.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh goody. More generalisations. I particularly enjoy the "women don't know what they want" generalisations.

Because ALL men know what they want. They're nothing but hunter-gatherers: hunched over, dragging their hairy knuckles behind them, sloping brow, mammoth bagging, feral, rutting cro-magnon like creatures focused only on hunting, eating, and fucking.

fuck yea!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never noticed this with friends. with my ex, yes, but I have found my female friends, if I ever had something I needed to talk about, were more than happy to listen and even talk back.

My ex was just kind of selfish all around when it came to emotion.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well the best way to get back at a women is to pull your dick out of her when your half-way done fucking her, finishing cumming by jacking off, put your pants back on and walk away leaving her to finish off herself. if a girl can listen to my problems when I NEED someone then she go about her way.. not interested.

most females act like their listening but they really aren't. i find it selfish.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ug. Me hungry.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's really sad though, is my friend is not someone I'm interested in, it's a situation a lot like Unabear's, where I am a friend who is needed when she needs it, am there for her kids all the time (until her oldest teenage daughters turned into self-centered ho's). Now, she hasn't turned into she-bitch from hell yet, but she is certainly colder and ignores me when sometimes I need to talk. Maybe I need to go take some more angst pills...

Sounds like you're being used, mate. Find a friend rather than a leech. Failing that, stop being there for her all the time. She might appreciate you a little more.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like you're being used, mate. Find a friend rather than a leech. Failing that, stop being there for her all the time. She might appreciate you a little more.

Agreed.

So many people these days (especially girls) are raised to be little princes and princesses and their parents are always getting them out of scrapes. As opposed to letting the children learn how to be responsible themselves. I had a cousin who was the same way. A spoilt brat who always had family members to pick up the pieces when he inevitably fucked up. Just once I wished they'd have chosen not to pay his bail so he'd have to sit his sorry ass down for a moment and think about what he was doing with himself. Women tend to be worse though because they're still raised, despite feminism, for men to be at their beck and call 24/7 and save them.

The OP needs to ignore his bitch of a friend and not speak to her until she grows up. If enough people do that to her, she might rethink how she treats people. Key word - might.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am definitely understanding what Viking and retracted are saying, and pulling away is definitely in the works. If she doesn't appreciate what I did for her before, then screw her.