Why is it?

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that when you have sex with a stranger for the first time, your cum load is so much more?

I can honestly say that the first time with someone, my load can easily be 50% more than when I get used to having sex with the same person.

It's also not linked to how big the orgasm is, it can be an average orgasm, but the semen is always more than my average load.

Anyone else experiences this?

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You haven't had sex continuously with the right person.

When I am in love, it is love-making, quite different than sex (although the right partner CAN deliver "sex" during love-making)....

When I love someone and am in complete rythm with them, I can shoot like nothing else..... like a racehorse.

But, that is not to say that if a new dalliance "excites me" beyong normal constraints, I cannot also be amazed at my orgasm....

But, just being "new" does not necessarily excite me more.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can honestly say that the first time with someone, my load can easily be 50% more than when I get used to having sex with the same person.

For me it depends a lot on what she's doing, more than whether it's the first time. I always come harder and longer with a blowjob than with vaginal sex.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps it's part of evolution... spreading your genes and increasing your chances with new mates and all that pizazz. Though I'm no scientist (but I do pretend to be one on Wikipedia).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Why is it that when you have sex with a stranger for the first time, your cum load is so much more?

It's also not linked to how big the orgasm is, it can be an average orgasm, but the semen is always more than my average load.

I'm going to guess this is different for everyone, but I am betting you are some sort of thrillseeker. The idea of sex with a stranger is much more passionate to you than with a lover. As a result, more exciting.