why is it

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that so many people here go on and on about how hung they are, and how they were hung since they were 14.
I'm not jelous, but seriouly, its like reading posts from 15 year old boys bigging themselves up. Half the people are probrably lying anyway. I'm 19 and average. And I'm fucking proud of it. Should rename the forum: Lying Penis Support Group.

I know I'll get stick for this, "you have no pictures ECT" - but I'm pretty sure others feel the same way. I'll happily go on cam to anyone who reckons I'm fake.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah? PROVE IT! Where are your pics? Just kidding I read your post. A lot of people do exaggerate their size but a lot of guys have proof in their pics. I don't have pics, but I've been about 48" long and about 7' around since I was 4 years old.

I know what your saying dude.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah? PROVE IT! Where are your pics? Just kidding I read your post. A lot of people do exaggerate their size but a lot of guys have proof in their pics. I don't have pics, but I've been about 48" long and about 7' around since I was 4 years old.

I know what your saying dude.

Im bigger than 48", nah nah nahnana, :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that so many people here go on and on about how hung they are, and how they were hung since they were 14.
Don't blame the guys who answer the posts. Blame the fucktards that keep asking those same stupid questions over and over.

Why is it not possible for a guy to reach his full height and penis size by the age of 14? :confused: As a woman I had my first period at 12 and was 5'8" tall (my current height) by the time I was 15. Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

I'm not jelous, but seriouly, its like reading posts from 15 year old boys bigging themselves up. Half the people are probrably lying anyway. I'm 19 and average. And I'm fucking proud of it. Should rename the forum: Lying Penis Support Group.
Yeah, a lot of guys here lie. It's the internet and to be expected, deal with it. I don't chat with the obvious liars or photoshopped guys and neither should you if it's going to bother you so much. :cool:

I know I'll get stick for this, "you have no pictures ETC." - but I'm pretty sure others feel the same way. I'll happily go on cam to anyone who reckons I'm fake.
No, we don't feel the same way. Since you claim to be average and average is only 5.3"-5.5" long (depending on whether you refer to Kinsey, or a college or condom study.) Why would I want to see you cam? I come here to see large penises; not average penises. Average cocks are a dime a dozen. :rolleyes: :duh:
:tongue:

No. I have a fleet of Clydesdale horses that pull it in an triple axle pearl carriage.
:smile: I love Clydesdales they are such regal and beautiful animals; but I don't for one second believe you have a triple axle pearl carriage! :rolleyes: Admit it, the horses are hooked up to a plain, wood, buckboard carriage which your girlfriend lined with velvet cushions. Thats what all the big cocked guys do around here anyways. :tongue:

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't blame the guys who answer the posts. Blame the fucktards that keep asking those same stupid questions over and over.

Why is it not possible for a guy to reach his full height and penis size by the age of 14? :confused: As a woman I had my first period at 12 and was 5'8" tall (my current height) by the time I was 15. Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

Yeah, a lot of guys here lie. It's the internet and to be expected, deal with it. I don't chat with the obvious liars or photoshopped guys and neither should you if it's going to bother you so much. :cool:

No, we don't feel the same way. Since you claim to be average and average is only 5.3"-5.5" long (depending on whether you refer to Kinsey, or a college or condom study.) Why would I want to see you cam? I come here to see large penises; not average penises. Average cocks are a dime a dozen. :rolleyes: :duh: :tongue:

:smile: I love Clydesdales they are such regal and beautiful animals; but I don't for one second believe you have a triple axle pearl carriage! :rolleyes: Admit it, the horses are hooked up to a plain, wood, buckboard carriage which your girlfriend lined with velvet cushions. Thats what all the big cocked guys do around here anyways. :tongue:

Allright, essay to show how shallow you are.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ok it's not pearl. I just didn't think anyone would think I was being serious about my size unless they thought I was rolling on pearls.

And yeah sorry I got off your topic..

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Where did all this crap about "stick to the op" come from?
WTF?
Can't you decide what you want to say
or if you want to stay on point?
Geezus why is this such a big deal.
Support group? Right!
Yes she may be shallow Jake, but looking at the bigger picture
how many guys do you think she gets to date?
To fill her requirements means she has to ask them;
"Hello bubba, can you drop your drawers so I can see the size of your cock,please"?
Hahahaha!
Shallow? Maybe. Dating? NO!
cigarbabe:saevil:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to agree with bigdickjake..ive looked around this site for awhile and mostly the guys jus seem like a bunch of pathetic dudes who have become obsessed with their cocks because its their only redeeming factor..they have nothing else to offer and in real life chicks do like bigger dicks but not when theyre attatched to creepy guys whose whole being revolves around their dick...im 7.5 x 5.5 which ive had nothing but compliments about and sometimes it hurts my current girl who im engaged to..soo the fuck what!..i also have many other things about me that make me attractive to the opposite sex..my personality for one!..i dont let the fact that girls talk about me bein hot n havin a nice cock gas my head up to where i sound like a pathetic creep.who thinks there impressive on the internet..i could care less if people on this site thought i had a micropenis cause in real life i have a real girl who knows and i dont talk about it all day...on lastly i cant believe how picky about dicks the girls on this site act simply because most are fuckin hideous with beat pussies..lucky to get any dick..there are a few sexi girls here..A FEW..and theres a few real guys here and if this is what your into more power to ya!..but for the beat girls around here and the fake guys and/or guys that think there impressing someone..please step into reality...im sure ill get burnt for speaking my opinion but whatever..i say whats on my mind and im sure the REAL peeps here will agree with most of what i said

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..oh and i forgot the most humorous of all is Monster..he knows everyone knows hes a pathetic fake..theres people who get angry when you out him only cause hes become their lil e-buddy..but it evens out at the end of the day us real dudes are with our ladies/guys enjoying real life and having real sex and real relationships with our REAL bodies..while hes left here on the internet trying 2 fool himself..haha..sorry im jus surprised hes still here he must know by now that his covers blown ..oh well

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have to agree with bigdickjake..ive looked around this site for awhile and mostly the guys jus seem like a bunch of pathetic dudes who have become obsessed with their cocks because its their only redeeming factor..they have nothing else to offer and in real life chicks do like bigger dicks but not when theyre attatched to creepy guys whose whole being revolves around their dick...im 7.5 x 5.5 which ive had nothing but compliments about and sometimes it hurts my current girl who im engaged to..soo the fuck what! Right if your cock was all that you claim it is,you would have pix up and wouldn't have to fabricate. Dude read your writing again you sound very much like those creepy egotistical guys who make up stories.
No girl would put up with this atrocious behavior from a supposed fiancee'.
.i also have many other things about me that make me attractive to the opposite sex..my personality for one!.
I'm not buying into your great personality mostly because it's obvious by what you are saying that your personality sucks.
.i dont let the fact that girls talk about me bein hot n havin a nice cock gas my head up to where i sound like a pathetic creep.who thinks there impressive on the internet..i could care less if people on this site thought i had a micropenis cause in real life i have a real girl who knows and i dont talk about it all day.
Yeah right,I don't think you even have cat much less a girl.
..on lastly i cant believe how picky about dicks the girls on this site act simply because most are fuckin hideous with beat pussies..lucky to get any dick..
Aww did the women you hit on turn you down cold hmmm?
You can't be surprised by the unwelcome response you got you are kinda creepy and now you want to talk bad about all the girls who saw you for what you are. Sad.
there are a few sexi girls here..A FEW..and theres a few real guys here and if this is what your into more power to ya!..but for the beat girls around here and the fake guys and/or guys that think there impressing someone..please step into reality...im sure ill get burnt for speaking my opinion but whatever..i say whats on my mind and im sure the REAL peeps here will agree with most of what i said
FWIW only the trolls will agree with this bs you've posted. You should take your own advice and get real and get a life sleazy balls.
By the way your name fits you brilliantly!
That is the one thing that is true from what I've seen of your post! Eh?
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..oh and i forgot the most humorous of all is Monster..he knows everyone knows hes a pathetic fake..theres people who get angry when you out him only cause hes become their lil e-buddy..but it evens out at the end of the day us real dudes are with our ladies/guys enjoying real life and having real sex and real relationships with our REAL bodies..while hes left here on the internet trying 2 fool himself..haha..sorry im jus surprised hes still here he must know by now that his covers blown ..oh well

your so sad dude, thats it, just sad.