Why is it?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Oh come on Stacy! Most single guys would love to know a woman half as beautiful as you that wants a no-strings-attached sex relationship. You're a babe, you know it. Why must you tease the straight, male population of LPSG so? :frown1:

I just have a hard time believing you can't find a fuck buddy. Just put up a post on the Casual Encounters - Women for Men page of Craigslist LA and you'll get hundreds, if not thousands of responses. Here's the link:

classifieds - craigslist

I knew a girl that had some success with CL CE. She met a guy so hot through it she was intimidated by him. We wanted to see what responses she would get from a foot worship ad, so in 3 minutes I wrote the text ("Many men have worshiped my feet. Do you think you are worthy?" blah blah), and she got over 500 responses just from a little bit of text and a pic of her none-too-svelte foot in a nice shoe. She got responses from a number of good-looking guys with big cocks. I told her guys would get hard just reading her ad, she didn't think so, but I was right. And this was in Denver.

You're way prettier than she was and you live in LA. If you really want some sex, I'm sure you can find a good-looking guy who will go out of his way to be with you. Just put up an ad saying "this beautiful girl wants some NSA sex" and you'll have your pick and you won't have to do anything.

For guys it doesn't work that way. :frown1: You're a hot, young woman in LA. There's nothing stopping you at all.

i am sooo not teasing you and the rest of the straight guys on LPSG :tongue: i'm simply an active member, so i don't know why all you boys keep saying that... gosh :cool:

as for the craigslist personals, it's a great idea for some people, but it's definitely not for me. i mean, have you seen the posts under LA and OC's M4W section? they're absolutely not the cream of the crop, and like LPSG, there's lots of trolls who post like 10+ times a day. plus the majority of those postings are so lame anyway... i just read them for pure entertainment because they're fuckin hilarious. i'm sure as a woman i would probably get zillions of responses though, since women do have the upper hand on craigslist for some odd reason.

Too bad you are not in Chicago because you will have your wish. I am a fucking machine who probably needs counseling. All my gf's say I just want to fuck, fuck, fuck. My prob is your wish. Go figure.

I have been on this site for a little over a month now. I think I'm ready ti introduce myself and post pics. I think this site is fun and, for the most part, people here seem to be nice.

no, you don't need counseling... you just have a healthy sex drive :wink: