Why is liking it "rough" something to be embarassed about?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kegel once for yes, twice for no.:biggrin:
i am brilliant!
course, milking might be considered disrupting the class.

Milking would be like a standing ovation. So's cumming, but I'd be confused and blurt out, "Cum again"?

the four hour boner might sound like a good idea. but what happens if sex is called off for whatever reason. some poor dude is roaming the world with a boner that can't be reasoned with. is gonna make any gathering of friends or family really awkward.

Nah, that's when the dude starts posting on lpsg. Hmm, wait a second... that's me!! :cool:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Milking would be like a standing ovation. So's cumming, but I'd be confused and blurt out, "Cum again"?

i am fairly certain Mrs. R would be happy to oblige, Mr. Rawbone :smile:

Nah, that's when the dude starts posting on lpsg. Hmm, wait a second... that's me!! :cool:

*giggles* so, not only do ya grind the backstop.. you work the back space and the space bar??

*has consumed too much sugar*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hah!! An ex of mine had the idea of filling a jar with little flash cards of stuff we wanted to do. Stuff like "flogging" "bondage" "anal". Yes, anal. We picked anal once and I do believe we scrapped that whole idea after. (Not our cup of tea).

Why on earth did you put it in the jar if you didn't want to follow through with it?!?

Just nodding yes or no is all you need to do. Talking, just as long as you can utter your safeword, we're golden.

I thought making me talk was one of the main aims of your clone self? :biggrin1:

Have to say, I'm kinda liking Mickey's kegels idea, but it might get a tad confusing with a multi-orgasmic partner - what does 50 squeezes in a row mean? Actually, that would probably be pretty obvious!

Actually, not only harder, but a 4 hour erection harder to boot. Not that I'd know firsthand, just stuff I read about. (yeah right)

Yes please.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
All but one of the girls I have been with, have eventually told me that they liked sex to be "rough".

Why is it still something girls are shy about? Seems pretty common, if my exes are ant indication.

Anyone have an opinion?

I like it rough....

I like for sex to start out nice and easy, with lots of exploring, but by the time the next few hours have passed I'd be ready for some rough play and rough riding... 'tis what I call Olympic Sports... a little hair pulling and ass slapping and a few other things thrown in.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why on earth did you put it in the jar if you didn't want to follow through with it?!?

Y'know, I thought I answered this. My thanks to Chaotica for reminding me I didn't. :redface:

It's a pretty long story, but she was curious, and apart from pegging and MFM 3somes, I told her I was open to anything. She asked if she could add anal, I said ok. What the hell, try anything once, y'know?

We pulled the card one night and both of us being stoned and drunk, decided to do it. We went through our repertoire of positions to get both of us going and decided to do the deed.

It turned out to be one big "Meh".

The thought just started killing my mood and after a few strokes we both realized it wasn't all too enjoyable.

I figured he meant they tried it and then scrapped it.

That's the story in a nutshell.

I know how RawDog feels about anal. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it didn't get as far as the trying. But I'm curious now - insight please, RawDog! :biggrin1:

Happy now, dear? :smile:

I thought making me talk was one of the main aims of your clone self? :biggrin1:

Well, that and screaming orgasms. Must have screaming orgasms.

Have to say, I'm kinda liking Mickey's kegels idea, but it might get a tad confusing with a multi-orgasmic partner - what does 50 squeezes in a row mean? Actually, that would probably be pretty obvious!

What does 50 squeezes in a row mean? It means we're off to a good start!! :biggrin1:

Actually, not only harder, but a 4 hour erection harder to boot. Not that I'd know firsthand, just stuff I read about. (yeah right)
Yes please.

Back when I was doing acid (before I lost my virginity) I'd regularly get 4 to 6 hour erections. Frustrating as hell back then since I didn't have a GF. Nowadays it's frustrating as hell because I can't seem to get a hold of acid!! :mad:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a pretty long story, but she was curious, and apart from pegging and MFM 3somes, I told her I was open to anything. She asked if she could add anal, I said ok. What the hell, try anything once, y'know?

I still don't get why you're anti MFM.

We pulled the card one night and both of us being stoned and drunk, decided to do it. We went through our repertoire of positions to get both of us going and decided to do the deed.

It turned out to be one big "Meh".

The thought just started killing my mood and after a few strokes we both realized it wasn't all too enjoyable.

I was wrong - you did try it! Do you think the outcome would have been any different if she was really enjoying it? ie. would that have overridden your ick factor?

Happy now, dear? :smile:

Totally! Thank you *kiss*

Well, that and screaming orgasms. Must have screaming orgasms.

That one's sort of a given :biggrin1:.

Back when I was doing acid (before I lost my virginity) I'd regularly get 4 to 6 hour erections. Frustrating as hell back then since I didn't have a GF. Nowadays it's frustrating as hell because I can't seem to get a hold of acid!! :mad:

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don't get why you're anti MFM.

I'm all about equality. I'd be as much against it if the women in a FMF weren't into doing each other too.

I was wrong - you did try it! Do you think the outcome would have been any different if she was really enjoying it? ie. would that have overridden your ick factor?

Hard to say. Maybe. I just much prefer the pussy over any other orifice.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know this was an issue? Every single girl I've been with has told me that they liked it rough. Most say they enjoy it nice and slow once in a while but for the most part they prefer it rough. I've even had female friends complain to me after they get a new bf and realize he's "too gentle in bed"

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oddly related to this thread...

the boy has expressed some embarrassment over the marks he's left on me hide. he gets all blushed and fussy, apologizing for going too far.. to be fair, i did look a touch worked over after a few repeated romps of the highly physical variety. he seemed most bother by the hand marks, on my arms and shoulders.

even with heaps of soothing that i like the marks, i like the rough, i'm not letting him cross any lines.. i notice he lightens up until the worst of the bruises/bites fade.

is kinda of adorable, in a very strange way.

me, i ain't at all ruffled by being on either side of rough sex.. more than happy to dish and accept. :smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm all about equality. I'd be as much against it if the women in a FMF weren't into doing each other too.

Ahhh, I understand now! Makes perfect sense. Thanks!

Hard to say. Maybe. I just much prefer the pussy over any other orifice.
I think our preferences are in agreement there. I like anal, miss it if I don't get it when I'm expecting it, but vaginal wins hands down.

But what if the two "M"s in the MFM equation were equally focused on the woman, and not on each other?

In a MFM the two males are not playing with each other, only with the woman. I like MFMs because I'm greedy. I don't want to share :tongue:.

oddly related to this thread...

the boy has expressed some embarrassment over the marks he's left on me hide. he gets all blushed and fussy, apologizing for going too far.. to be fair, i did look a touch worked over after a few repeated romps of the highly physical variety. he seemed most bother by the hand marks, on my arms and shoulders.

I've had similar experiences with guys. All the guys I've been with have been shy of giving me as much pain as I want, and all but one have been shy of leaving marks. I LOVE marks!!! Send me home with hickeys, bite marks, scratches and hand prints and I'm in subgirrl heaven.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get the same way when marks make it on my hunny. I think it is a factor of what my parents slammed into me. Don't hurt women. So when we get a little rough, I always worry over her and make sure she is ok. But she's my tough girl. Toughest girl I know. So usually it doesn't phase me or her for that matter.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the same way when marks make it on my hunny. I think it is a factor of what my parents slammed into me. Don't hurt women. So when we get a little rough, I always worry over her and make sure she is ok. But she's my tough girl. Toughest girl I know. So usually it doesn't phase me or her for that matter.
Use safe words then you know what the limit is and then there are now worries. Hugs

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get the same way when marks make it on my hunny. I think it is a factor of what my parents slammed into me. Don't hurt women.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. I guess for most people it would also be difficult to hurt someone they care about. But I WANT to hurt!! Hurting is good.

Then the woman's only half focused on each guy while each guy was 100% focused on the woman.

Perfect situation I'm thinking :biggrin1:. In my case it would be rather less than 50% per guy because a large part of my attention would be lost in the floaty place.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect situation I'm thinking :biggrin1:. In my case it would be rather less than 50% per guy because a large part of my attention would be lost in the floaty place.

See, in that case I'd like to be the sole reason you're in that floaty place. :biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, in that case I'd like to be the sole reason you're in that floaty place. :biggrin1:

Now that's just greedy :biggrin1::tongue:.

How 'bout once a year on my birthday? We all deserve a special present on our birthday :tongue:. The rest of the year you could be the sole reason.