Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's cause of the looming Carbon Tax..oops (price). The search engine has been downgraded..ummm upgraded, to a solar powered engine. It slows down when darkness arrives or it's a cloudy day. Geeeze, I thought every body knew that.

maybe i should get a new "digital" antenna...oooh ahhh!

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She explained it for you.

Use it for obscure words, Albertson, Payola, Stampede, Leviathan......those kinds of words. It gives a quick search, if you need more you can do the advanced and narrow it down as exactly as possible. An exact word, thread titles only or search for wherever it might appear, a specific section of the board, show the entire thread it is in or just the specific post where the word appears.
Some words need a more exact search... Ruler, Circumcision, Anal, Orgasm, Penis, Virgin.....

I'm glad there is a search engine and it can be used and remember nothing is perfect but as the song said Just be thankful for what you got. I've been on sites with no search function.

Thanks for the tips, Hoss. I know things are never going to be perfect, but if i know the exact wording of a thread and put it into the search engine, i expect that it would show up on the first page of search results. It is rumoured that man landed on the moon some 40 odd years ago.

maybe i should get a new "digital" antenna...oooh ahhh!

Ask Bob and Julia. The way manufacturing is going down hill, carbon emissions will be cut by 3 quarters in a couple of years anyway. I wonder if the antenna come in the Uncle Martian style.

Attachments

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is rumoured that man landed on the moon some 40 odd years ago.
Although they still haven't told me which moon..... Did Pluto have a moon before it was declassified from being a planet?:confused:

A search of "Moon" shows 22 threads with the word in the title.......

Most have nothing to do with landing.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although they still haven't told me which moon..... Did Pluto have a moon before it was declassified from being a planet?:confused:

A search of "Moon" shows 22 threads with the word in the title.......

Most have nothing to do with landing.

I'm still really,really pissed off that pluto has been declassified. Will you join me on an occupy pluto protest?