Why Is My Dick Not Growing Since I Have Been Circumcised?

StrangerThingz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys, i would like to know, why did my penis stop growing since i get circumcised? i mean, it gets hard and everything but it remains as it is since when i was 10..

i don’t know why..
does anyone had any experience like mine?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Th
i’m already 18, turning 19.

There could still be growing time up to about 25 but sometimes there is not... we are all given what we have and have to enjoy what we have... there is a little but you can do with jelking and the like. If you are seriously concerned that you don’t think pubity has happened properly talk to your GP. Don’t get depressed about it not everyone can be king dong

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I... don't think being circumcised or not has any effect on how much your cock grows, except in extreme situations?

But don't worry, you might have some more growth in store. I thought 6 1/4" was all I was gonna get for years, but then at 22 years old, my cock pushed up to 7". Puberty doesn't really "end" so much as it gets slower and slower throughout your early 20s.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Is lack of penis growth the only issue, or do you other signs of a delayed puberty? If so, you should see an endocrinologist.