why is my dick so small when i'm sick?

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just got over a flu. while i was sick I noticed that my dick was alot smaller than usual when soft. Does this happen to anyonen else?

HaagenDazs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just got over a flu. while i was sick I noticed that my dick was alot smaller than usual when soft. Does this happen to anyonen else?

Believe it or not. This doesn't happen to me when I'm sick.

But it does happen if I'm really scared or haven't had sex for a while.

I notice if I get really really scared about something, my dick actually seems to get smaller. Or if I've been without sex for months. Maybe it's the lack of blood to the area for the former, and the fact that it's not getting a workout for the latter.

I think it's probably the same case with being sex.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This really don't happen much when I am sick. But for me it happens when I eat way too much or have gas or whatever. Anyone else have that issue? I guess you can call an upset stomach a sickness.

chemsandcum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sick yeah, scared-stressed-nervous .. also.
Worst is pain - in pain (operations or so - the big stuff) is a real cock-shrinker.
Hormones are needed/used elsewhere, so nothing's left for the junior.
Oddly enough, if no pain, but a light fever, I get horny as hell .. a low and behold it grows!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting. Whenever I get sick, I think my body is so focused on trying to maintain, heal, and recover that the rest of me just goes to crap. Aside from a lack of energy and motivation, and feeling just ugh nasty anyway, I think one's overall appearance degrades significantly, and it's not just because of all the excess snot. I also notice that I just don't get horny, but that's also true if I'm really stressed out or fatigued, too.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get this, but only from cold and flu medication that has paracetamol, codeine and pseudoephedrine in some sort of cocktail combination :).

chemsandcum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@ Industrialsize: I'd still love you - although I'd do everything in my power to get you well again!

B_jammin_j

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sick yeah, scared-stressed-nervous .. also.
Worst is pain - in pain (operations or so - the big stuff) is a real cock-shrinker.
Hormones are needed/used elsewhere, so nothing's left for the junior.
Oddly enough, if no pain, but a light fever, I get horny as hell .. a low and behold it grows!

That's exactly how it goes for me.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
I get that after a lot of alcohol, dick shrinks to a thimble.

The one and only time i flashed (while drunk) in public and now everyone thinks I have a tiny weener

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Dehydration or ugh um... whatchama call it... your body trying to keep itself warm... I always have the chills when I get the flu, so I could see a males body trying to compensate and tuck the boys in close to keep warm.