Why Is My Girlfriend Finding Pain When Touching The Outside Of Her Vagina?

Lilt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current new girlfriend says she feels pains when she touches the outside of her vagina and generally anywhere close. I wanted to ask the females of this forum if they might have an idea what might be causing this? Could it be a yeast infection or possibly Vulvodynia? (I did some Googling)

She doesn’t want to go to the doctor about it.

She runs 5-10k every morning and is very into fitness. She stretches before and after running and has two showers a day and wears pads to help be ‘fresh’ down there. She wears very tight running clothing all the time. Could this be the cause of her pain? She is a virgin and has never used tampons. She doesn’t know if her hymen has ever been split (she came from a strict non sexual upbringing) but she is in her late twenties so I am assuming so.

I of course would like to have a sexual relationship with her and don’t want to put pressure on her. I ask here simply in hope of possibly shedding light on the problem and being pointed in the right direction to be a supportive boyfriend :)

Thank you for any help!

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Asking a forum for advice on pain your gf is feeling is not wise. Tell her to go to the doctor. None of us can answer why she's in pain. We aren't doctors or medical professionals.

One option is she could simply not like touching herself or want you touching her. Pain would keep you from asking to do so. I am in no way saying that this is the reason, simply that it's one of many reasons as to why she could be telling you that it hurts to touch her vag.

Yeast infections itch, cause discomfort and discharge as well as a foul smell. If she can run, sit, move etc, then no, it's very much likely not the latter of your assumptions either.

If she has pain she can't explain, she needs to go to the doctor. Even if she doesn't want to. She can't allow pain to continue unexplained.

My brain went immediately to her saying "it hurts" as a way to avoid having sex. Its easier to say "it hurts" and end further conversation/pressure vs saying "i dont want to" and face the inevitable "but why not?" And "baby I love you" and "but you're so sexy that I got a boner and now I have blue balls and it huuuurts... can't you help me?".

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
AND I call bullshit. You've been a member for 10 years and you're seeing a Virgin? Not buying it
I hadn't even checked the post history. Ten years it was his 25 year old gf scared to have her first orgasm cause of chafed clit. This one is also seemingly in her early to mid 20's. So he's lying or going after intentionally young and inexperienced women.