Why is Obama always around Sarkozy??

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is like the 12th time I've seen Obama around Sarkozy...and he's only been around barely over a year. What is up with the two of them? Is Obama trying to mimic the buddy-buddy show Bush and Blair had or something? It's not really working, the two of them have almost nothing in common except maybe chumminess.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
They are the leaders of two of the world's largest countries with fairly similar economies... why shouldn't they have a close relationship? Better than having a bad one at the very least...

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is like the 12th time I've seen Obama around Sarkozy...and he's only been around barely over a year. What is up with the two of them? Is Obama trying to mimic the buddy-buddy show Bush and Blair had or something? It's not really working, the two of them have almost nothing in common except maybe chumminess.
Have you seen Sarkozy's circle of friends? (several of them are Parisian models)... Sarkozy might be an idiot, but the dude sure knows how to maintain an entourage.

lolololol

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Seriously... Putin and Bush claimed to like each other, and the respective policies of those two clowns took us closer to war than we had been in over 25 years.

It's the other way round.

Sarkozy's been courting Obama for ages, but until now has been snubbed largely, lol.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aha, so THAT is why Sarkozy brings out the hoes when he meets Obama. He wants to impress him.

(I already knew this, I'm just playing along... remember when Obama went to France on like a 5 day vacation last year and never even met Sarkozy while he was there? lol)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How do you know?

Exactly.

Thank you...next