why is playing with yourself in front of others such a turn-on?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that playing with yourself in front of an audience is such a GREAT turn-on?

I mean I love it and freely admit it. It started off innocently enough while standing in the woods deep on base at Camp Le June. I had found a coverless cock magazines I think it was OUI or CHERRY but anyway it gave me enough to get off too.

Dropping my camies to my ankles as I freely pulled on myself gazing at the sluts in the magazines. As I stood there slowly bumping and grinding my hips as I thrust in and out of my hand simulating a good fuck. That’s when I noticed I had an audience. At first it freaked me out, I mean I wasn’t gay and I didn’t want some dude checking me out either. After fumbling and attempting to pull up my pants I noticed he too was jacking off and although I couldn’t see his head clearly I could see part of his thighs and his hand pulling himself. So I continued to get myself off too and it actually was fantastic I could hear the cum spiting and splattering and dropping all over the magazine pages. I caught my breath and then pulled up my camies and squared away my uniform and walked the other way in the woods. I never knew who that was that watched me, it really didn’t matter but it was an incredible RUSH!

After getting out in Kaneohe I decided to stay in Hawaii. I found a house in Waianae with a yard in the back that had a small pool with hot tube. It had a wall and Palms all around the yard so it was pretty much secluded at least I thought.
When I first moved in I had enough savings from the Marines that I could live for a year without a job comfortably. Initially all I wanted to do was try to look like a civilian again and fast. One of the things I would do is go running in the morning (about 5:00AM) down to the beach and back and then I would come back and take my shorts off and into the hot tub and pool.

One morning after running I walked through to the yard and in doing so dropped my shorts as usual. Today I was really sweaty and the sweat only served to turn me on as it ran down my clean-shaven body. Standing there near a Banana tree and a small palm I stood and rubbed the sweat up and across my body in doing so my cock began to show excitement. Legs open wide as I slowly rubbed the sweat across the head of my cock as my shaft began to throb…as I looked up I happen to catch the woman next door on her upstairs lanai watching me. She was in a white t-shirt and was obviously touching herself as she watch me. Knowing now that I had an audience I got crazy and as I did so did she. When I finally shot my hot wad all over the ground as I looked up she was walking back inside. I never really ever seen her again that I am aware of or did I ever see her outside the house without her large Hawaiian Brudda husband and I knew better as a haloes to not say anything. But I loved getting off that day.

Needless to say after moving into Kaimuki and living in apartment that’s when it all got better. I lived in a five storied walk up and the rear or lanai faced another eight floor apartment’s lanai too. Getting up early in the morning to work out once I came home I would always go into the living room and pull out a mat and strip and stretch. Sometimes I also would get off. Most of the time it was with a neighbor watching; in one memorable occasion as I watched a guy get his dick sucked by his girlfriend in a lower floor apartment one early Sunday morning and as I watched him and got myself off a dude was checking me out from another floor. Again another great turn-on

Then of course there is the Chatroom here. I love performing my solo performance while someone watches and I don’t care who watches as long as I know they are getting off too its enough for me to get excited and then cum to!

So what is the turn-on and is it normal? Either way I love starting my day off sometimes getting on the Chatroom and pulling myself off knowing someone is watching the show. Only intensifies the Cumming and makes me more excited to perform.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HI and thanks for your military story.

Mine would be the opposite, I was so paranoid in the Army that I was scared to ever let a hard-on show...ALL showers were cold; contact lenses were illegal: which probably spared my career...I couldn't see anybody in the showers.

Most of the time we had private rooms in finance so I had my endless hard-ons to myself.

But, even if I was out with buddies in the Canal Zone or Panama, I always took a leak in a stall...so they could never ever accuse me of having a hard-on in the Army.

My story is typical: HENCE, the freedom NOW --post-military-- to let it ALL HANG OUT is a real turn-on ...and for us soldiers, earned !

Though i didn't realize it at the time:

This is one of the freedoms we fought for...check out my pics....I'm glad we live in a society where we can let it all show.

Thanks for making me think this out !

Bud

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Playing with myself and letting myself get hard in an otherwise non sexual situation is also a major turn on for me. It lets me show other men (straight or gay) that I am totally sexually uninhibited and not ashamed of my body. If the vibe is right getting hard at the gym in a group shower most often leads to the other guys in the shower also raising wood. A very pleasant sensation and certainly bonding.
I have always thought revealing yourself in an aroused state is a strong statement about the trust you have in the person (even if a stranger) who is seeing you aroused.
Being in a sauna or steam room with another guy(s) with hard ons being openly displayed as the men pleasure themselves manually is an enormous exchange of masculine sexual energy. On those rare occasions where a group situation in a non sexual setting has turned into a group ejaculation, the climax has always been unforgettably intense.
To me these scenes have always been about men sharing their sexual energies and bodies with each other in a non physical way. One should be proud of one's cock and balls, they are physical symbols and physical proof of our manhood.
This sharing to me is one of the great pleasures of being a man.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
You asked WHY it's such a turn on. Ultimately, of course, these questions are unanswerable. I attribute it to the need some ( and only some ) men have to connect with other men, and the most profound way to do that is by connecting thru our cocks. As men, we NEED to know other men have the same needs we do. It's called being "homosocial" in formal language; "bromance" in popular parlance.