Why Is She Being Like This

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Knight, May 8, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi everyone.

So for the past few days, almost the entire week, my gf has been real bitchy and off with me, telling me to fuck off a lot and going offline for ages then coming back saying 'sorry' and I ask her why she's doing that she always says 'I don't know' and it pisses me off. (she lives pretty far away so we usually talk on MSN).

Now she's due to have her period around this time, so I thought maybe it could be PMT and btw I've been asking her if she's had her period yet each day and she gets real upset with that too which is weird cos you'd think she'd be okay with it.

Anyways do any of you girls know why she's being like this?

I'm supposed to be leaving everything I know and love to be with this girl, but now I don't know if that's such a good idea. I do love her and she loves me but she makes it hard sometimes.

Help please, why is she being so off with me?

NB: At the start of the week she said she couldn't stand us being apart and said I should stay here and save up then come down...sounds like some time apart but I dunno...Maybe that's just getting to her but I dont know.

*I'll be moving near to her soon...

2. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe New Member

Wish I had some magic words to make it all better, Knight. PMS can really do a number on us girls emotionally and in the past I was prone to saying ugly things during that time. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out, as I'm sure it will.

3. blackwood

blackwood New Member

-

Knight,

PMS is probably the answer compounded by your seperation, and..another thought if her period is inadvertently "late" (you did dress with a condom) she may additionally; be worried.

Should you stick together, this is only the beginning. I have said before that my relationship was tenous at best for very near 2 years. WE didn't give up, 35 years ago.and........remain content and very happy today.....

Talk to her, don't push her, and do your best to get together. NEVER take a spat or attitude any more seriously, than you take your own down days.

blackwood

4. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious:
    What makes you think she would be ok with it? Now if she's late you do have a legitimate right to know what's going on, but it's been my experience that hinting that bitchiness might be PMS and not just a legitimate reaction to just how much of a fuck-up YOU are is a good way to have a large heavy object come sailing your way.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Carolina,
    You do have a way with words! I can attest to that when it isnt said out of concern but a sense of impatience. If one is feeling bad the last thing they need is some one with the "Just get over it " attitude. I understand what you are saying though, Knight. I hope your girlfriend is ok ....

Naughty

6. Knight

Knight New Member

I havent said anything to her about this except for 'its okay' everytime she tells me she doesnt know why she's being like this. She says sorry everytime. It's just really strange. I'll talk to her tomorrow. Thanks.

7. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

You might take her at her word....she doesn't know. We all have times in our lives when we're not sure of ourselves or are moody, confused & bitchy. Being a good partner means just being there for her until she can understand her own feelings. Just my co-dependent view.

8. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: Knight,

I'm not trying to say that you are being inconsiderate or that you are a fuck-up. When people are in a bitchy mood, they may even know that they are in a bitchy mood and that what's going on doesn't have anything to do with the people around them; that doesn't mean that they don't act "bitchy".

Another way, when you're in "it" (PMS, mood swings, whatever) the things that are pissing you off seem real, just as real as anything when you're not in "it". For someone to suggest otherwise can really piss you off.

And I'm not saying that YOU were deliberately hinting that the PMS was the cause of the problem. It doesn't matter, saying these things within 15 minutes of each other can be dangerous. This can be a lot like defusing a bomb. Are we on the same page yet?

I hope everything is ok and goes great for you,

CC

9. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

Knight, she has a committed a overt act.
    please read this following link.
    http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/sh13_1a.htm
    trust me on this, I know its not what you want to hear, but based on what I have been through the last few weeks, its sounds the same.
    DG

10. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:

I agree 100%, there are times when you just feel like shit. And I guarantee that asking her if she's on her period just pisses her off. Being a man I can recognize your desire to want to fix things, but just let her be. Be supportive, and really pay attention. I hate to agree, but she may have done something. Some people find it easier to be an asshole/bitch and get someone to break up with you rather than breaking someones heart and dumping them. I've been guilty of that. Just give it some time, and follow your insticts, you have a better idea of what's up that we do.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I could lie and say I don't know, but I recognize these signs all too quickly. Knight you gotta understand about the human female. It can just plain be absolutely perplexing. You try and figure it out too quickly, you'll only dig yourself a deeper hole. My advice is, play it out, arrange to have an honest to god heartfelt talk with your gf, tell her your true feelings, and explain to her just what this is doing to you.

I won't go stereotypical and blame PMS on it because neither of us know that that's it.

Just talk with her there, dude, things should come to light.

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    if she doesn't wanna be bugged, quit bugging her. if she wants to speak to you, she will do; there's nothing to be gained by pushing it if she doesn't. if you don't know what's wrong then all you can do is sit it out. read some books or go cycling or something.

13. Knight

Knight New Member

She was worse today...if I get some credit tomorrow I'll ring her then. She says she doesn't know why she's like this...

14. naughty

Gold Member

Knight,

I think Dr.Rock is giving you some good advice. Give her some time to miss you. If she has issues then she needs to deal with them. IF they relate to you then she needs to say so. But for the time being let her be and get really busy. There is nothing like getting busy with something else. Who knows you too may get a better perspective on the situation yourself.

Naughty

15. Knight

Knight New Member

Thanks naughty, and everyone else :)
    I guess I'll just wait it out.

16. Freddie53

Gold Member

Knight, the above website is from scientology as in the Church of Scientology. It is a religion. Just letting you know that that is a religious belief. It may not be the same in all religions.

In Chrsitianity you are still a member of the group. Just because you did something to violate the code of behavior doesn't mean you aren't part of the group. As I have written before The Church is a hosptital for sinners, not a meusem for saints. Sure, there may be an issue that you two need to address that concerns her that you aren't aware of. That doesn't mean that you two are still a group.

I'll not speak for other religions or what those with no religion might beieve is the moral code for two people. I am just giving mine and what I believe my religion believes.

So, I don't believe you have any evidence that she has broken your relationship. She may have. But you have shared nothing that would indicate that to me. And I wouldn't chase a rabbit that isn't there.

If her period is late, that alone would cause any woman to be concerned and show it. Pregnancy is not the only reason a period might be late. And a late period does cause some physylogical symptoms and it affects behavior.

Hope all goes well. I just now read this thread.

You are a neat person. I love reading your posts. Any girl would be fortunate to have you.

Good luck,

Freddie

17. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    this is not something that needs, or could possibly benefit from, any religious perspective, folks. the guy is trying to deal with a real person in the real world - he does NOT need anyone else's moral standpoint on the situation.

better idea: don't. if she herself admits that she doesn't know what the problem is, then she also knows that she needs to figure that out on her own before she can start deciding what to do about it. until she reaches that point, you are gonna do both your heads more harm than good by trying to help her with something that nobody else CAN help her with. be ready to help her when she asks, but don't waste your effort or her patience by trying to interfere beforehand.

18. Knight

Knight New Member

Lol its okay I'm not religious anyways.

So tonight she was calmed down but told me it was because she's scared she's pregnant which I really doubt she is. Last time we had 'sex' I was inside her for only about two minutes and didnt cum.

I told her it was stress, she didnt believe stress could delay her period so she learnt something :p

Then I asked her if she'd ever had a late period before, she said she had but now it was in a pattern. I asked her after that if she'd ever been as stressed as she has been recently lol and she said no. So looks like she's just scared she's pregnant. She isn't though and we've been through it, even if she was, its all under control.

BTW she's three days late at the most...

19. jonb

Gold Member

I could mention a few things about Scientology but there are some very large men outside my door.

20. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Maybe your girl is scared because you are moving close to her...Maybe it was kind of a security blanket that you guys were so far apart...Get her concerns or feeling out there before you make some a huge committment w/moving...Good luck...

Draft saved Draft deleted