Why is size a so hot subject?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Coyne Toss, Jun 21, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I think that one of the reasons why penis size is a so hot topic is that penis is a normally hidden part of the body.

I particularly refer to celebrities: often their penis is the only part of them we don't usually see, and therefore people are curious about it.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ever'body's gotta talk 'bout sumthin'.

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

1: men are by nature competative. What is better to be competative about than your masculanity, and what better measure of masculanity than your power pole?

2: People still think that men with big cocks are the best in bed, because the deeper the penetration, the more excitement - add this on top of male competative urges, symbols of masculanity, and insecurity, and you get a rather explosive concoction.

3: Now consider that Private parts are exactly that: private; they're hidden and you don't usually see them unless you are fucking their owner. Women's private parts are.... (I'm so going to get flamed for this) really rather similar in a way, they're an orifice.... Men's are rather more interesting because they vary in size and shape etc. and crucially they are such a point of male competativeness (I've never heard girls competeing over who has the deepest vagina). So knowing something about a man's member seems rather intimate and seems to say a lot about the bloke it's attached to. And people love to gossip, especially about intimate affairs of other people.

I don't think this has the same effect with women, because you can tell just by looking at a woman how big her, for example, boobs are, or how nice an ass she has - it's no secret! However, unless a man is wearing exceedingly tight jeans (hubba hubba) there is no way of knowing how his cock measures up without getting those trousers off him (hubba hubba).

I think those are three fairly plausible reasons as to why size is such a big issue.

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I think competitiveness is one of the keys to this, but not the only one. I think the size debate came on publicly first, and then the fights for who's got the biggest ensued.

In fact, we have to make a difference between the size debates we have on here, and the scientific discussions of correlations between size and sexual pleasure, stimulation etc. HSR, or Human Sexual Research, is a fairly new field when it comes to publishing the results to the broad masses. And of course, every time such a study containing new theories on the subject of penis size is published, there is some discussion following up, matching the statistical results with personal experience.

The pivot here is that size is maybe one of the most interesting things. It's a hot subject because its effects are so much depending on the individual feelings, while men see it from a very different point of view. A large penis is sure to stirr up negative reactions from guys, even if they're secret, while it doesn't necessarily produce a generally positive reaction from the women. Some won't like it, some will, and of those who will, I don't think every single one would admit so. So, we have a highly controversial subject here, and of course that's hot.

5. meat666

meat666 New Member

The fact that men wear pants is the last bastian of hope for relationships. If we all walked around naked, we would just end up in a big'ol pile.

Women's skirts get shorter, women's shirts get tighter, but trousers hide our FLACID penises. The problem is that women are sexy all the time, men are only sexy when someone finds them sexy. When someone finds us sexy we respond… erection.

I am rambling…

I guess this example would work better in what my wife likes to call "Line-up dating." She said her and her friends would get 5 guys to line up, like at the police station, but naked, and they would taunt them untill they were erect, then they would choose.

This is a guy's dream, but women would never fall for the line-up thing.

Which brings us to men. We are physical animals, we are attracted to physical features, and since women are not willing to line up naked, we will. Sex is a powerfull thing, and we must express our power.

Are you following me?

Men think about sex ALL the time, so when we are not proving how good we are to women, we prove it to our friends by showing them that we have the biggest dick in all the land.

Women may think about sex ALL the time, but they just hike their skirt up a little more, and push them boobs together when they feel rowdy.

I know it's not fair, but let's face it, women can get it anytime they want it. Men can't, so we are just stuck at home worshiping what others are missing out on…

and I'm done.

6. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

NO. ever see these guys walking around like they're posing for pictures? they always have that stupid look on their faces, like a mannequin with legs, always afraid to do anything that'll mess up the pose...it used to piss me off, because you dont deserve balls if you're walking around looking like a kansas city bitch; nowadays, it just makes me laugh.

i'm a man, and i dont. big dicks are cool, some ancient societies used to worship the penis...i think hindu's still do. guys believe a bigger penis makes you more desirable to women, more studly, virile; so a bigger penis will get you more women than a man with a smaller penis, thus transforming you from a man to a MAN--describing the logic here...

my grandfather used to say, about the nature of men, "how can you make a 100 monkeys kill eachother? show them one banana."(rough translation)

dude, some guys hate chicks who do that shit...nobody likes being controlled.

they can get it anytime they want, yes, but not always from who they want. i know what i have is special; so she's gonna have to demonstrate some special skill, like juggling oranges, to get in my pants.(may explain why i have such a slow sex life, but i have my dignity)

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:

8. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I agree

This is true very very true

Yes that seems true as well

Looking through all the above have made valid points on this subject

9. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Interesting post. It's definitely from a guy who doesn't find himself sexy or attractive. Maybe I'm just reading into it. If women hold all the cards, then what's left for half the human race? I happen to think that it's cool and sexy being a guy. I LIKE being a male. I don't have to compete with other guys for women. I just have to be myself. I also don't have to put other guys down. I can treat them with respect and appreciation.

10. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This question is similar to one posed by an earlier thread concerning whether penis size is more of an issue than it used to be. In respect to why “size is such a hot topic,” I think a valid observation is simply that the whole notion of some men being well hung, or better hung than others, receives a lot more attention in the mainstream media and in today’s popular culture. More people are conscious of penis size and of the realization that there are some guys out there with really big dicks (and really small ones). Although men – particularly those of us who regularly see other men naked, such as in a locker room or elsewhere -- have long been mindful of the size variations in male genitals, the issue used to be treated with considerably more discretion. Also, nowadays, there are so many easily accessed photographs of naked men featuring not only full frontal nudity but also full erections. (This is progress, as far as I am concerned!) As a result, points of comparison are much more widely available. Just like many people appreciate a magnificent set of large breasts on a woman, most find a man with a big honker of a cock to be impressive.

11. viking1

Gold Member

A whole lot of it is just so penis enlargement product makes, and sellers, can cash in guys insecurities...

12. ScottishLad

ScottishLad Active Member

Albums:
    It is hot because some men like Firestick are packing huge meat and many men (like me) are born cocksuckers who crave men of his size.

A big cock is the epitome of masculinity.

SL

Draft saved Draft deleted