Why Is So Much Of The Gay Community Obsessed With Hairless Twinks?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because in my opinion most gay men are pedophiles. And believe me many here are. they can hide behind a computer screen but their comments reveal more about themselves and they realize.
Really? I think you need a little time away from the site to think about what you post here. That is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd think. I reported it and asked for it to be removed, but there it stays. One wonders whether damaging, wrong and highly offensive stereotypes about other groups would be tolerated. The level of homophobia, and its casual acceptance on this site, is quite astonishing.
The user has been banned. I'm torn whether to leave the post up and show others how that type of behaviour is not tolerated or remove it. What do you think?

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The user has been banned. I'm torn whether to leave the post up and show others how that type of behaviour is not tolerated or remove it. What do you think?
Some sites have special threads for just this sort of teachable moment. That might be too much work, but at least it would give everybody an object lesson in what is not tolerated here, and why a user might suddenly disappear.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would leave it. People need to understand where the boundaries lie. Thank you for addressing this.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would leave it too. I think it is important to know that this behavior is not tolerated and will be dealt with.

Leave it up if you ask me. Bad ideas need to fought, not hidden.
When hidden they tend to fester.
And thank you! Much appreciate you / the site making clear where you / it stand(s).

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really? I think you need a little time away from the site to think about what you post here. That is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

I would leave the post for posterity. And your 6-word comment above the post telling readers why the poster was banned said it all. That one-liner at the top of the post, IMO, should happen for every poster who goes off to banned camp.

The more people who know what's happening and why folks get banned, the more folks will self-police IMO. Transparency rocks.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would leave the post for posterity. And your 6-word comment above the post telling readers why the poster was banned said it all. That one-liner at the top of the post, IMO, should happen for every poster who goes off to banned camp.

The more people who know what's happening and why folks get banned, the more folks will self-police IMO. Transparency rocks.

This x1000.

pecsnass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fake news indeed.
Natural, but trimmed seems to be in fashion.

So much so that I would guess a hairy guy is gay nowadays. Unless someone is living in the forest like the animals that we are then they have no right to talk about 'au naturale' imo. These 'smooth vs hairy' threads in gay forums are almost always started by those who seem to have a fetish with body hair and can't seem to stop preaching about it. The rest of us don't give that much importance to it. And as usual it went down the pedophilia accusation route...

Reactions: deleted3155011