Why is the missionary position easier to do having vaginal sex with women, then anal sex with men?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with this discussion. You've been asking the same question over and over again. Being gay has nothing to do with how a pussy feels to you. It's totally acceptable that a man is attracted to men, wants to have sex with men, wants to be in a relationship with a man and yet thinks pussy feels great and even better than ass. Things are never as black and white as your stating them.
If a gay guy thought pussy feels great, and better than ass, then that proves he's bi to a degree, a 100% gay guy would never say pussy feels great, and better than ass. Only bi, ans straight guys think pussy feels better.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with this discussion. You've been asking the same question over and over again. Being gay has nothing to do with how a pussy feels to you. It's totally acceptable that a man is attracted to men, wants to have sex with men, wants to be in a relationship with a man and yet thinks pussy feels great and even better than ass. Things are never as black and white as your stating them.

What's your next question/statement? All straight men who like anal sex with their wives are actually gay?

If a gay guy thought pussy feels great, and better than ass, then that proves he's bi to a degree, a 100% gay guy would never say pussy feels great, and better than ass. Only bi, and straight guys think pussy feels better.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course it's true, If I did try it i wouldn't feel more stimulation, and friction inside the vagina then ass, that's for sure, and it would certainly not feel great.
Again, why don't you try it?
@neogaf1000 Why do you say it would certainly not feel great???? We both have told you it feels wonderful !!! Bill

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you wouldn't feel the difference, that would make you bisexual by your own theory. If you were open enough to try it, you would notice it can feel great and certainly different than anal sex. And maybe then you would be able to understand for some people that's a nicer feeling. And that this feeling has nothing to do with all the other elements of their sexual make-up that makes them defining themselves as straight or gay.

Reactions: BillM

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
If you wouldn't feel the difference, that would make you bisexual by your own theory. If you were open enough to try it, you would notice it can feel great and certainly different than anal sex. And maybe then you would be able to understand for some people that's a nicer feeling. And that this feeling has nothing to do with all the other elements of their sexual make-up that makes them defining themselves as straight or gay.

Well if a gay guy tried sex with a woman, then he would be bi to a degree, and If I tried pussy it wouldn't feel like a hand on my dick, or anything like you said.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DAMN RIGHT!!! Bill

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
Well if a gay guy tried sex with a woman, then he would be bi to a degree, and If I tried pussy it wouldn't feel like a hand on my dick, or anything like you said.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

This whole discussion is useless, @neogaf1000. You're obviously convinced your own very narrow definition of straight or gay is the only right definition. So there's no use in answering your questions. Why ask this same question over and over again if you refuse to believe the answers. You're wasting everyone's time and bandwidth and I feel quite foolish going along with it.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
This whole discussion is useless, @neogaf1000. You're obviously convinced your own very narrow definition of straight or gay is the only right definition. So there's no use in answering your questions. Why ask this same question over and over again if you refuse to believe the answers. You're wasting everyone's time and bandwidth and I feel quite foolish going along with it.
Name me one gay guy who agrees with you?