Why is the missionary position easier to do having vaginal sex with women, then anal sex with men?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
Well then... according to your very narrow-minded world view; neither are you, I guess. There's always the chance you'd like pussy more than ass. We don't know, you haven't tried it.
Nope theirs is no chance I would like pussy more than ass because I'm 100% gay.

Can we stop ragging on people's sexuality and get back to answering the question? I'm bi, and although I love the wet feeling of a pussy, I come a lot quicker with anal sex just because the feeling is better for me. It's not actually that hard to do missionary with a guy, either.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
Can we stop ragging on people's sexuality and get back to answering the question? I'm bi, and although I love the wet feeling of a pussy, I come a lot quicker with anal sex just because the feeling is better for me. It's not actually that hard to do missionary with a guy, either.
But do you agree what shard38, and Bill are saying?

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suppose it's because the anus is lower down than the vagina. When I bottom I lay on my back and he has no problem getting it in and humping till he comes. I do make sure just enough of my ass is hanging off the bed that my a-hole is accessible. I've fucked both women and men anally and with them on their back it's great if they position their ass just a slight bit off the edge of the bed or couch.

Reactions: Mister2101

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is one very, very, strange thread...

As a mostly straight guy who has fucked a number of pussies as well as a number of (female) asses, I'm just going to say that both are great but I have a definite preference for pussy.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If we're talking about positioning, I think the size of the top's cock can be a real factor. I have a fuck buddy who's not that big, so if I'm on my back when he takes me, his cock keeps slipping out. So it's easier to fuck me from the rear when I'm on my knees. But when I fuck him my larger cock allows me to take him missionary style without any problem, and I can go in pretty deep

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its quite simple really .....................
Sex was invented by women .............. they put the parts easier to access that cause an orgasm G spot ect also why they can have multiple orgasms
The women deviously place mens G spot in his arse making intercourse challenging and also stated the rumour it was a taboo place to go ............

Missionary with another guy is one of life great pleasures

Reactions: Mister2101