why is there no proof that PE works?

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
on various websites I have read about people claiming that PE works. on the PE websites there are hundreds of people who claim that it works but NONE have evidence of it. Also, many of these people who make these claims are moderators.

if there is any photo evidence that PE works then post it. I find it funny that people believe it is possible without any proof.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it worked, people wouldn't need to keep buying enlargers. It's like make-up. If make-up actually made women look younger, they wouldn't need to buy any more.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Proof is subjective! Everyone is going to get different results depending on the their level of dedication and application of safe and proper techniques. It's not a guaranteed thing... you have to work for it! PE is only as good as the guy doing it can follow directions and stick to it. It takes time and you cannot always expect immediate results. It was a couple of months before I started noticing some gains and I just kept up with it.

I have been using various PE techniques (stretching, jelqing, and pumping) over the last 4 or 5 years and I can assure you I have yielded some very gratifying results. I'm a little over an inch longer fully erect than I was before I started. Documenting it just has never been a concern of mine.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I must give you a word of caution about these PE boards. They consist of a diverse group of anonymous individuals from various walks of life and educational levels. There is little or no means of verification, in contrast to peer review scientific journals. The PE boards provides a forum for a sharing of ideas, anonymously; not a bad place to look but hardly a source of preeminent credibility. In essence, while some good ideas can be gleaned from the boards, you have a substantially great sea of daunting misinformation to sort through. Without coaches it could likely take one years to develop a viable, effective, healthy PE protocol and the conviction needed to succeed. As far as I am concerned, one is welcome to pursue any route they wish.

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
Proof is subjective! Everyone is going to get different results depending on the their level of dedication and application of safe and proper techniques. It's not a guaranteed thing... you have to work for it! PE is only as good as the guy doing it can follow directions and stick to it. It takes time and you cannot always expect immediate results. It was a couple of months before I started noticing some gains and I just kept up with it.

I have been using various PE techniques (stretching, jelqing, and pumping) over the last 4 or 5 years and I can assure you I have yielded some very gratifying results. I'm a little over an inch longer fully erect than I was before I started. Documenting it just has never been a concern of mine.

Proof is not subjective. Good credible evidence is objective. accurate before and after measurement photos are objective evidence, it cannot be interpreted otherwise. none of these photos exist.

extraordinary claims require at least some evidence.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
General Thoughts. I like to start first with some general suggestions that I include for everyone. They may be of help; therefore I like to start with a brief discussion or overview of the categories of philosophical, fitness, supplements, and then PE regimens. General suggestions per optimum erections would be:

Philosophical Thoughts. PE is a learning curve, with time and experience you will experience techniques, equipment, and intensity that are constructive/helpful for your particular physiology and level of acclimation to PE. PE consists of an assortment of tools much like body building (PE is also body building and health promotion). Through experience your intuition will signal to you what works and is healthful and what does not work and is unhealthful. As a PE coach I am here to suggest possibilities with solutions that will promote optimum EQ and size, thus penis enhancement/enlargement.

Cardiovascular Exercise and Muscularity. Cardiovascular exercise as many days of the week as you can fit in (most days of the week are ideal), as this is one of the best physiologic inputs affecting total body health and male functionality/ EQ. For example, jogging, swimming, bicycling, stationary cardio machines, etc. are considerations. A body building routine is always a plus if time and motivation permit. If you have physical conditions that preclude this please advise, check with your physician.

A number of days ago I explained succinctly and in detail the concept of permanence starting with collagen remodeling and expansion under sufficient traction. Prior to this event nubie gains are initiated with more modest traction.

Here is is again....

The extenders have been one of the great inventions, however the upside is limited to their traction capabilities. An analogy would be body building, to increase muscle mass it is essential to increase weight (with good form), thus if you limit the weight progression, the muscle progression will also be limited.

In the penis, the structural framework is collagen fibers, which is the limiting factor. To make the penis grow, you have to induce a process of remodeling. Remodeling can be defined as breaking the molecular bonds in the fibers constructively causing an elongation, and then repairing the molecular transformation via remodeling. Remodeling (performed by your body), literally is remodeling the penis resulting in longer collagen fibers and hence a longer thicker penis. The internal components of blood vessels, smooth muscles and nerves will grow along with the collagen, but the collagen must grow first.

The extenders do not supply sufficient traction for serious enlargement that is why I do not use them. The most you can expect to get is 3/4 to 1" length over approximately a year, and that is the limit. Most of guys want substantially more than this.

Please appreciate that everything is irrefutable and documentable. I present valid ideas to help facilitate their progress, as it is my desire for them to succeed- it gives me pleasure in knowing that I have helped them. Conversely, to suggest something that is marginal, would be a waste of time with no progress would be fourthcoming. If someone does not believe in a idea that I present, that is their problem and they are free to choose another protocol.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
PE is not something the meddican community will get many grats to do research done. However, there are a few studies, and they have proven it to work. You will have to find them, though. Use a medical database.

on various websites I have read about people claiming that PE works. on the PE websites there are hundreds of people who claim that it works but NONE have evidence of it. Also, many of these people who make these claims are moderators.

if there is any photo evidence that PE works then post it. I find it funny that people believe it is possible without any proof.

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do so many people that don't think PE works reading this forum? They just come here to naysay.

There is a thread just below this one that has a the details of a guy's logs for months, but they want evidence that is authorized by a notary!

rambo65

Experimental Member
Media
Why do so many people that don't think PE works reading this forum? They just come here to naysay.

There is a thread just below this one that has a the details of a guy's logs for months, but they want evidence that is authorized by a notary!

I am not naysaying. I am saying that there is not photographic evidence that pe works. there are only claims made online with no proof. this is a fact.

also, in the thread you are refering to there are no pictures.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Noninvasive Extenders Are Better Than Surgery for Men Who Want a Longer Penis, Study Finds

ScienceDaily (Apr. 18, 2011) — Surgeons should encourage men who request penile lengthening surgery to try non-invasive methods first and, in some cases, consider therapy to help them feel more positive about their body.
See Also:
Health & Medicine
Reference

An Italian review published in the April issue of the urology journal BJUI found that penile extenders are more successful than techniques like vacuum devices, exercises and botox injections and that psychological satisfaction is often just as important as physical changes.
"Urologists are constantly approached by men who are concerned about the size of their penis, despite the fact that the majority of them are normal sized" says Associate urology Professor Paolo Gontero, from the University of Turin, who carried out the research review with Dr Marco Oderda.
"However there are also a number of medical and surgical conditions that can cause penile shortening, such as radical prostatectomy for men with prostate cancer, Peyronie's disease and congenital abnormalities. Then there's 'hidden penis', which is caused by overlying abdominal fat and skin in obese aging men or a lack of skin because of chronic inflammation or an aggressive circumcision.
"Surgery is characterised by a risk of complications and unwanted outcomes and lack of consensus among the medical profession on the indications for surgery and the techniques used. That is why a non-invasive technique is preferable."
The review compared five evidence-based surgical studies covering 121 men and six evidence-based non-surgical studies covering 109 men, published between 2000 and 2009. Key findings included:
  • The average age of the men included in the studies ranged from 24 to 56 and the average follow-up ranged from three to 16 months.
  • Surgical techniques resulted in average flaccid size increases of between 1.3cm and 2.5cm. One report mentioned a highly invasive surgical procedure that achieved up to 4cm, but the authors could find no reports to suggest this has been reproduced by others. Meanwhile, studies of three types of penile extenders resulted in average flaccid increases of 0.5cm to 2.3cm.
  • The most common surgical technique -- used on 83 per cent of patients -- was dissection of the suspensory ligament, carried out on men with underdeveloped penises, Peyronie's disease, very small penises (micropenis), penile carcinoma or trauma. A number of patients had surgery because of dysmorphophobia, a psychological dislike of their body.
  • Nineteen men with an erect penis length of 6-10cm received the invasive surgery that involved penile disassembly with autologous cartilage and five of those experienced moderate dorsal penile curvature after surgery. The authors foresee a high complication and dissatisfaction rate with this surgical technique.
  • A total of 72 men used the penile extenders. Six reported minor problems, with three experiencing bruising and one each reporting temporary discolouration, pain and itching.
  • A study on the long-term effects of repeated vacuum treatment showed no significant physical change after six months of therapy, but it did provide a degree of psychological satisfaction for some men. Two of the 37 men experienced side effects, with one haematoma (blood under the tissue) and one case of numbness recorded.
Further research showed that:
  • One study showed that botox may have a temporary effect in decreasing penile retraction and improving flaccid length.
  • Another suggested that penoscrotal rings could help augment penile size and maintain erections in men suffering from anxiety if combined with a PDE5 inhibitor (erectile dysfunction drug). However, the authors could only find two case reports that described the efficacy of these devices.
  • There is no scientific evidence to show that penile lengthening exercises work. Despite this, it is very attractive to patients who like the idea of a non-invasive, low-cost method of penis enlargement and is widely discussed on the internet.
  • Many men feel that their penis is too small when, in fact, very few seeking help have a micropenis. This suggests that therapy could play an important role in helping men to address their concerns.
"No studies have been carried out to compare surgical and non-invasive methods of penile lengthening" says Professor Gontero. "However our review suggests that penile extenders represent an effective and durable method of penile lengthening, capable of elongating the penis by an average of 1.8cm with minimal side effects. This compares favourably with surgery, which is much more invasive for the patient.
"Based on current evidence, we suggest that penile extenders, not surgery, should be the first-line treatment for men seeking a penile lengthening procedure.
"Cognitive behavioural therapy can also be useful in building men's confidence if they have body image issues."

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I am not naysaying. I am saying that there is not photographic evidence that pe works. there are only claims made online with no proof. this is a fact.

also, in the thread you are refering to there are no pictures.

Maybe because it's not like:
Take a pic, work out for 5mins, take a pic

Long therm progress always is hard to show with pictures.
Another thing. If I took a pic at about 80% erected and 100% and told you it was PE gains, would you believe it? I guess you couldn't prove me wrong at least.
After all who cares about evidence? The ones who did it and wanted to do it know it works. The others... well who cares for them anyway? :rolleyes: