Why is too much within reason bad?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II, Oct 30, 2009.

1. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

I'm assuming this will be answered by big al. So I started PE about 3 weeks ago. I've read up on Big Al's beginner's routine, and have basically been following a modified/more intense version. I understand that there are some disadvantages in doing too much in that it is easier to develop those little red dots, but can't seem to fathom the concept that doing more could possibly result in less growth.
    So far this has been my routine:

wk 1 and 2 about 3-4 times a week, wk 3 4-5 times

10 minute warmup
    Jelqs: 100(wk1) 110(wk2) 120(wk3)
    OM: increasing to 14 repetitions of each exercise by wk 3
    Holds: 8 for 30-45 sec
    warm down
    Fowfers for 45 min three times a week separately to encourage flaccid gains
    Kegels throughout the day every other day

So Big Al, or whoever wants their two cents, I'd love some constructive criticism

BPFL:7 BPEL:6.5 BPEG:4.9 FL: 3.7

can't really tell if i've gained

Thanks for your help.

2. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

One of the biggest problems with people starting PE routines is their lack of patience.

Let's take a slightly different example because it is easier for me to explain:

Let's assume just for a moment that the modality you had chosen would have been vacuum pumping. In the average person it takes a great deal of time for the lymphatic fluid to expand the pathways to begin the enlargement process. A beginning pumper will take hours of work to achieve a minimal expansion level. That same pumper a year later will achieve that level in 15-20 minutes. This is because the tissues are doing something they do all the time.

Using manual manipulation techniques, the penile tissues again in the beginning must become used to the activity. What you are doing is to begin a process of tissue and ligament stretching, all of this takes time.

To even begin to know regarding the modality you have chosen is going to realistically take you six months of going by the book. What usually happens is little by little people do their ritual. Maybe six months later a cock ring doesn't seem to fit any more, or you'll pull up a pair of pants and it will fit differently in and around the groin area than it used to.

What you are attempting is to initiate a process.

No matter what modality you choose, instant results are unlikely. Also remember that no single modality works for everyone. If after a year you find that the route you have chosen is not giving results, you then have the option of switching modalities and trying something else.

PE is real, the problem is that it is extremely time consuming and you have to be able to put in the time and to do so both believing in your own efforts and willing to invest time in an alternate if plan one does not work for you.

Keep at it as if it were practicing a religion or some other thing that is extremely important in your own eyes. The one thing that will pay of is your persistence and being consistent with your chosen routine and modality.

Come back to us in six months and if you can honestly say that you have been diligent here after six months and have nothing to show for it then maybe a change in modality would be in order.

The one thing I can guarantee is that there are a number of men here who have had success and there are people who will try and help you. Remember however that overdoing it can lead to injury. Injury leads to a separate set of problems which can mean taking a break and healing for a time which slows the whole process a great deal.

The spots mentioned go with the territory and though others may disagree are evidence that you are working hard towards your goals. They fade over time.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

There's no logic in overdoing something when it's not to your benefit unless you like wasting your time.

PE stresses the tissues of the penis and these tissues need an opportunity to heal in order for full recovery. The symptoms of overtraining can range from a lack of gains to ED. To elaborate a bit, if you consistently overdo PE you place your penis in a scenario where it's never fully recovered. This can lead to weaknesses that can have serious consequences if you overdo it for too long.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Excellent post :smile:

5. tross87

tross87 Member

whats a Fowfer?

6. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Good deal, and btw, I just re-measured.

BPEL:7 BPEG 5.2

Pumped on my gains, all my hard work is starting to pay off.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Awesome- keep it up :)

9. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Just giving an update, as I can't believe how much length gain I am getting. I don't really notice it visually, but I just measured today with a full erection at 7.25 BPEL with around 5 EG. Started my routine a little over a month ago, can't really understand why I am gaining length so much more easily than girth.

10. Big Al

Gold Member

All men are different and they'll react differently to a routine. Adding the Stop and Start will improve blood flow and can stretch the tissues after a girth workout. This should drive that girth measurement up.

11. D_Jelbeard Sitzbath II

Thanks for the tip, Al. I usually take a shower as a warm down. Would you recommend the stop and starts before or after warm down?

12. Big Al

Gold Member

Right before the warm down will be best. The warm down will heat the penis fostering further tissue expansion and more blood flow too.

Draft saved Draft deleted