Why isn't anybody joining my group?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Because maybe when you read all the stories of the women here, you can't say they are ladies anymore :tongue:
And maybe because most guys don't want to be ladies because they are attached at their cock :p

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk, ask around, surely some of the guys can point you in the right direction for invites. :tongue:

Seriously, I'm jealous that you have CigarBabe all to yourself. :yup:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't get it!
I'm still waiting for you to call a meeting of the "pretend ladies group".
I could always recruit for you!
Hey kittie want to pretend to be "bloomin' layday"?
I always love to pretend I have manners.:rolleyes:
I'll bet Drifterwood is secure enough in his manhood to join also!
Call the meeting to order Catchy!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe its not the theme but just groups in general. I spend way to much time at LPSG yet alone join something else that takes more of my time.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men and women and any other sexes can join you just have to pretend to be a LADY
:cool:

I've only pretended to be a lady once. I was sorta forced to go drag in a contest. I was called Emma Roids. I discovered it was hard as hell to take a piss wearing fake fingernails and pantyhose (I didn't want to snag a run!).

Oh wow....I just remembered I was always "Dale Evans" when my cousins and I played cowboy! (I didn't dress up though, thank God.)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've only pretended to be a lady once. I was sorta forced to go drag in a contest. I was called Emma Roids. I discovered it was hard as hell to take a piss wearing fake fingernails and pantyhose (I didn't want to snag a run!).

Oh wow....I just remembered I was always "Dale Evans" when my cousins and I played cowboy! (I didn't dress up though, thank God.)

Hey Dirty Videophile I would dearly love to see dressed as "Emma Roids".
I'll bet you were just fabulous!:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.lpsg.org/groups/135-pretend-ladies-group/

I thought that this would be a really good idea for a Social Group but nobody is joining :confused:

Why is nobody joining my group?

WHY?

WHY?
:feedback:

I've been waiting for my personal private invitation and besides which, I can't decide which picture I should swipe from the internet and pass off as mine-the one with the onyx and diamond earrings or the one with the dangly hoop earrings.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been waiting for my personal private invitation and besides which, I can't decide which picture I should swipe from the internet and pass off as mine-the one with the onyx and diamond earrings or the one with the dangly hoop earrings.

I'd gowith the dangly hoop earrings - dangly things are always popular round these parts :biggrin1: