Why jelq? - All the lies

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found that jelqing made my thick cock thicker overall. my head is bigger, my shaft is less tapered than before and I am 3/4" longer. it takes time. my wife felt my increase in size 6 months after I started PE. she was pregnant when I started PE, and we did not have sex during that time. when we resumed, "what have you been doing? you are bigger!"

I have started hanging for length, but found that it is hard to find time to do nothing while a weight is suspended from my cock. whereas, jelqing takes about 1/2 hour every other day.

I also like to "prime" myself before sex, and found manual stretching and some jelqing are helpful.

Lately, a lot of negativity about PE on this forum. either some bitter individuals are here or they are impatient or not doing things right. this thread and the "PE fogetaboutit" thread make be point that out.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...when we resumed, "what have you been doing? you are bigger!"

I remember when I first heard those words many years ago. Even after measuring my gains, hearing that made me feel like I really accomplished something!

Lately, a lot of negativity about PE on this forum. either some bitter individuals are here or they are impatient or not doing things right. this thread and the "PE fogetaboutit" thread make be point that out.

From the looks of it, it's from people that know very little about PE. If they're inquisitive enough, they'll learn the real deal about PE by reading some of the threads on this forum.

rockyroad515

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Enjoy the jelquing! I have found it feels good, so that even if it takes a few minutes a day, it's time well spent. My wife also has been asking lately why I feel bigger. If only she knew...
I find that sitting in a hot tub for a few minutes before jelquing makes my penis longer and jelquing is that much more effective.

rockyroad515

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Enjoy the jelquing! I have found it feels good, so that even if it takes a few minutes a day, it's time well spent. My wife also has been asking lately why I feel bigger. If only she knew...
I find that sitting in a hot tub for a few minutes before jelquing makes my penis longer and jelquing is that much more effective.

Orcen222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I jelqed from a young age *12?* and I'm glad I did, because my penis is a descent size nowadays, straight as an arrow, and has no problem getting and staying hard. I can't speak for anyone else, or any other techniques, but it worked for me.

I've heard the problems come when you try to make your dick TOO much bigger TOO fast, such as with a pump, but I can't say I've seen evidence in either direction.

Since you where 12 when you started it could have just been the fact that you aged and matured :p