Why Large Penis Support Group?

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that having a large penis should be low on a list of things in need of a support group. We are not alcoholics, drug abusers, or Kenny G. fans, so why does this site have a title implying a need for help. I have a better name. How about LPSG.org (Large Penis Super Group), we are like the "Velvet Revolver" of dicks. A collection of bombastic cocks sharing, staring, and caring about tales and hung males. We talk about hot women and hung dudes. The time is now for a million schlong march on Washington. We will find Bush and mushroom stamp him with or flaccid dongs and take over the country. China may have a billion people, but we are the few, the proud, the well endowed. USA! USA! USA!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Instead of Large Penis Support Group, call it Penis At Large or P.A.L.--It could be taken to mean a calling for all guys with all penis sizes and still imply an appreciation of large penis. Maybe Penis Party or P.P. which is kinda cute name. Doesn't really matter. It is fun coming up with names for this group, isn't it? Not that it really needs changing. Invisibleman

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually my wife found the site for us. Since I joined earlier this year, I've been able to find out certain brands and styles of clothing that fit better. I've also received some good advice on penetration issues realting to a larger cock size and found a condom that fits better. This time last year I was completely in the dark and kinda unhappy.

Some people use this group for reasons other than a support group. Some of us do and it has been very useful.

Robert

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmm yes, some of us just enjoy reading the stories, and looking at all the gorgeous photographs! Some of us don't have a dick to call our own (at least, not attached to our own bodies lol). It certainly makes me more appreciative.

Also, what a great turn-on! It's very supportive of better sex!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why?

Because we can.

I dunno gals/guys...I kinda like the LPSG the way it is.
We could have a bit more graphic support...but hey..it works even as is.

One thing I'd like, is for Paying members, to be able to upload small (Reasonable size) photos for use in the chat threads.

But, I dont know the logistics of server size, location etc etc.

As much as it hurts me to say this, It may be best for the new owner to charge a small fee (Under $15/us). That would cut down on alot of clutter, multiple profiles, AND match a Name/Addy with a screen name. (No bots)

C

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ThaitAss said:
Mmmm yes, some of us just enjoy reading the stories, and looking at all the gorgeous photographs! Some of us don't have a dick to call our own (at least, not attached to our own bodies lol). It certainly makes me more appreciative.

Also, what a great turn-on! It's very supportive of better sex!
I was just tooling around looking for info on how to comfortably enjoy sex with a big guy. Turns out I've fallen madly in love with a lot of people around here. Besides, everything I've learned here has helped my guy better cope with his package issues.

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dlcs, you're a Red Dwarf fan? That is so cool! I don't believe I've ever seen anyone put a quote from the show in their sigline before.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ThaitAss said:
dlcs, you're a Red Dwarf fan? That is so cool! I don't believe I've ever seen anyone put a quote from the show in their sigline before.
Oh, hell yes. Can't wait for series 7 to hit DVD here in the US. Plus I have a raging crush on Chris Barrie. Have been wondering if the "hugh hefner packet" comments in the commentary are true. :D

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It seems to me that having a large penis should be low on a list of things in need of a support group. We are not alcoholics, drug abusers, or Kenny G. fans, so why does this site have a title implying a need for help. I have a better name. How about LPSG.org (Large Penis Super Group), we are like the "Velvet Revolver" of dicks. A collection of bombastic cocks sharing, staring, and caring about tales and hung males. We talk about hot women and hung dudes. The time is now for a million schlong march on Washington...

Haha, good one. My sentiments exactly! :D

Wei